Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 9. (Read 225298 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
September 30, 2017, 03:40:26 AM
I think Ethereum is in the number one spot with increment this year.Ethereum is a gold coin and it can possibly stretch around 1000 dollars by around 2018. Ethereum is the second on cryptos market.Ethereum has an extreme idea and solid team.
ETH's relative strength has been ICOs, and we know there are regulatory crackdowns happening almost everywhere.
Another segment where ETH will be loosing ground is mining related. When they turn POS, they will loose miner's adoption. However profitability in that segment has been declining anyway. Hodling miners are another kind.

From technology perspective I do agree. This is the hottest tech developing, and they have a Wiz in their team. Vitalik ranges right in the same class as Satoshi, in breaking new ground.

A smaller candidate could be LSK Lisk. To be mentioned as a possible Second Place since they started like $0.13 into 2017 and will manage to stay above $3.50. Because since two monthes beeing at $6.00, so unlikely to fold down below 50% of that level at christmas.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 10:59:02 AM
I think Ethereum is in the number one spot with increment this year.Ethereum is a gold coin and it can possibly stretch around 1000 dollars by around 2018. Ethereum is the second on cryptos market.Ethereum has an extreme idea and solid team.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 07:27:15 AM
Ethereum, waves, dogecoin and siacoin will be much higher at the end of the year so without wasting time start investing in it as price is bit lower now and may rise in coming months.

sorry i just dont like coins that inflate infinitely like dogecoin. its like the same thing as the usd being printed every single day, inflating the us dollar and taking money from the population
even nowadays dogecoin has declined in price that deep enough. before the price had risen to 30 satoshi some day ago and now back to the price of 25 satoshi. but this price reduction does not occur in dogecoin alone. but almost all altcoin. this may be because bitcoins are rising in the market that currently touches $ 4300 per bitcoin
Too many coins been popular but not for long like what stratis and waves that inscrease so high but now getting slow in inceeasing when it dumps, there are times for good alts tgat can be highlighted as their time.
Activity: 1190
September 29, 2017, 05:56:28 AM
Ethereum, waves, dogecoin and siacoin will be much higher at the end of the year so without wasting time start investing in it as price is bit lower now and may rise in coming months.

sorry i just dont like coins that inflate infinitely like dogecoin. its like the same thing as the usd being printed every single day, inflating the us dollar and taking money from the population
even nowadays dogecoin has declined in price that deep enough. before the price had risen to 30 satoshi some day ago and now back to the price of 25 satoshi. but this price reduction does not occur in dogecoin alone. but almost all altcoin. this may be because bitcoins are rising in the market that currently touches $ 4300 per bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
September 29, 2017, 01:52:56 AM
How can I vote when you still haven't got Pandacoin PND on the list?

Code:
sort alts | uniq -d
Gnosis
Komodo

And why there are doubles? Anything special regarding GNO or KMD ? Or just polishing up their results by providing more clickable surface on screen?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 01:25:50 AM
How can I vote when you still haven't got Pandacoin PND on the list?
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 27, 2017, 02:20:24 PM
I feel Ethereum will gain a good price down the line.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 01:32:29 PM
is there a website that tells what ico return to date has been?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
September 27, 2017, 12:41:03 PM
As I see emercoin will rock everyone   Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
September 27, 2017, 09:57:33 AM
why you think dogecoin can gain profit in 2017. price has fall down so much. :/ I just hope it's dont fall more with 5 billion coin mine per year

I do not think that dogecoin can take a position higher than now
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 08:33:35 AM
why you think dogecoin can gain profit in 2017. price has fall down so much. :/ I just hope it's dont fall more with 5 billion coin mine per year
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 03:09:24 AM
INFX with just 1 mil cap and website opening 18 days later ill be pumped heavily
Activity: 35
September 27, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
September 27, 2017, 12:32:44 AM
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I think Ethereum may rise two times by the end of the year, but not X20 or X100. My vote went to IOTA (MIOTA). I don't know whether it will happen this year, but this coin will rise X100 in my opinion.

Also I think that NEO should be added to the list. This coin, "china's Ethereum" as they call it, is on the rise now and it can cost 4 times more by the end of the year.

coin SNIP why it was never added, although the youngest coin is growing rapidly and it offers the chance to do xx to the end of the year
Activity: 448
September 26, 2017, 11:50:17 AM
I have total faith in Digibyte that it will go much higher in coming months so I am holding it tight.
Activity: 1
September 26, 2017, 11:39:32 AM
Kyber Network will make a splash in the coming months.
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 26, 2017, 11:33:35 AM
Activity: 677
September 26, 2017, 11:01:24 AM
Emercoin to the moon!

What is the reason?

No reason, he's just another bagholder. Wink
I'd like to see Coindash in voting options though. I still couldn't vote.

I will look what will you say, after Emercoin hit 20$
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
September 26, 2017, 10:50:36 AM
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I think Ethereum may rise two times by the end of the year, but not X20 or X100. My vote went to IOTA (MIOTA). I don't know whether it will happen this year, but this coin will rise X100 in my opinion.

Also I think that NEO should be added to the list. This coin, "china's Ethereum" as they call it, is on the rise now and it can cost 4 times more by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: