Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 7. (Read 225298 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
After carefully studying at least 25 different altcoins including Ethereum, Bitsend and NEO, I voted for Byteball. Because it offers an unique idea, and the white paper looks very interesting.

This is a strange case: did you notice how much it has gone down?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Litecoin. Not worth more than $10 at this point.

Why? I got a lot from Syscoin, and they are pretty resembling in some ways.
I think the answer is quite clear - Ethereum! There is no question that Ethereum is the future.
Activity: 47
Ethereum
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I think Ethereum is in the number one spot with increment this year.Ethereum is a gold coin and it can possibly stretch around 1000 dollars by around 2018. Ethereum is the second on cryptos market.Ethereum has an extreme idea and solid team.
how do you feel about the split in the case of transition to a POS, whether live branch POW and where possible a strong development and how this will impact overall on the team and the community?
There are too many altcoin. New ICOs can make good profit even if they do not collect very much. Now take the altcoin. It may be more logical to enter the ICO. I recommend Monetha.
Activity: 56
PTOY, by the end of this year. The app is coming in September, then they will probably test it with some health institutions and if everything is fine it will gain lots of value. Kinda risky, but I believe in the developers.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
After carefully studying at least 25 different altcoins including Ethereum, Bitsend and NEO, I voted for Byteball. Because it offers an unique idea, and the white paper looks very interesting.
For price percentage change in this year i think Ripple and Stratis, Ripple goes on the All time high between 23k to 24k sats starting from 450 - 500 sats and it goes up so fast and getting to top 3 on Coinmarketcap quickly and on Stratis from 11k - 12k goes to 280k - 300k sats within few months that's why so many investors gets a high profit on ripple because of margin trading.
I think NEO will be the most valuable altcoin in the Cryptocurrency market as it has risen very briefly and has had a very high buying volume recently which will make NEO the most potential altcoin in 2017 and it will certainly be very expensive
Activity: 11
Neblio !
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

NEBL added.

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
NEBL
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Ethereum, waves, dogecoin and siacoin will be much higher at the end of the year so without wasting time start investing in it as price is bit lower now and may rise in coming months.
why you think dogecoin can gain profit in 2017. price has fall down so much. :/ I just hope it's dont fall more with 5 billion coin mine per year

I do not think that dogecoin can take a position higher than now
Yes, I see no great potential in Doge coin. The top 5 altcoins according to me are ethereum, waves, monero, ethereum classic and litecoins. Bitcoin cash was also a good choice once but I don't see a very bright future of it. Ethereum and Monero will be giving the most profits in future. Still, no one knows what will happen because the downfall is always unexpected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
coin with the biggest percentage, ETH, i still remember when it is still less than 0.01 BTC and now ETH price rising until 0.1, maybe because more people that already adopted it as currency
yes eth me i hold it until now when im newbie in bitcoin and dont know how to join in campaign or bounty campaign, and i only know how to play in faucet and invest in trading in eth because thats all i know but i will study more
Activity: 28
It looks like ETH is very potential to have fantastic growth this year. Especially, now with cheap price. Will more allow us to gain far greater profits than other altcoin.
Yes ethereum still has the utmost confidence of its users so it remains the favorite altcoin in 2017, probably because altcoin has better potential when compared to other altcoins, the ethereum price movement is so active that it attracts investors to continue investing in ethereum.
I would think of three that are not in the list above: Pluton, Wagerr and especially OmiseGo. Omisgo is already going much higher in the last two days.
Pluton is not on a decent Exchange yet, but probably will be in about a month or two, just as Wagerr.

Maybe DGB will come back, although that is just hoping
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I see the growth of etherum this year is very good and up to $ 250 beside that litecoin is a good too although the price is down now.
Pages:
Jump to: