Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 8. (Read 225298 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Digibyte has good potential.

TenX has already done a huge jump this year, but I'm expecting another one before the end of the year.

Status network could rise from the ashes again too!

And Ofcourse deeponion! If you havent heard about that, check my sig! Best project I've been involved in crypto!
I think it will get a lot bigger in the years to come, and it will hold true value even after the airdrops have finished!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
For me ethereun, because i see a lot of potencial in this coin. Ethereum is next to bitcoin, other people called it the mother of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is the father. So in that case you can say that ethereum has a lot of potential to compete wirh bitcoin, so i rather invest in ethereum than other coin.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
bitcoin is the king of 2017 with no competition from any other alts just go and compare bitcoin price from jan up to now .

hahaha, I think it is you who need to go an look at the price of any of the top 20 (or even 100) altcoins. BTC has probably had the smallest % gain compared to any altcoin since this January.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think it will be ADX.
It has already shown lots of potential.
It has very solid team.
And the other coin i want to mention is loopring.
It is getting lot's of attention now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
I think Ethereum will gain most value in 2017 after Bitcoin. At the end of this year, Ethereum price will be $1000+ and its now $294. Ethereum is a gold coin and it has more potential. Ethereum has a strong team and some great idea.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
The deception on this thread is rather funny considering Gulden is not on the list and is about to do one of the biggest updates in crypto history.

https://gulden.com/pow2     --> Witnessing on PoW blocks creating greater security against attacks and being able to earn 20% of the block reward. After the update only 1 confirmation needed due to greater security.
https://gulden.com/SegSig   --> 58% saving on transaction space > Segwit which is only 25%
https://dev.gulden.com/
https://dev.gulden.com/august-development-update/

2 Euro - Gulden exchanges opening up this month too.

Oh... and the merchant adoption rate is faster then another other coin besides bitcoin.

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/10/01/gulden-in-figures-september/

Winner for 2016 was definitely NEM, but watch Gulden over the next 12 months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
ETH and LTC are still good bet if you have decent experience in this cryptoworld.Never invest a amount which you cant afford to lose.
I think ETH and LTC is a good coin but 2017 is not the the time for ETH and LTC. ETH need fix bug first. many security bug found everyday
especially this year Etherum has a big problem that is many of theft and hacking problems in etherum, and it keeps the price of etherum on the market down and turbulent but their team is always trying to fix the bug, but I still believe in the future of etherum, seeing as many users still need their platfrom or Etherum coin
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
litecoin for sure. I think litecoin can get 200$ at the end of 2017. when charlie lee update litecoin network
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
ZenCash has a solid team, zencash I think it will be more valuable in the coming years
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
ETH and LTC are still good bet if you have decent experience in this cryptoworld.Never invest a amount which you cant afford to lose.
I think ETH and LTC is a good coin but 2017 is not the the time for ETH and LTC. ETH need fix bug first. many security bug found everyday
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I think SONM may be a good candidate, the price went down very sharply and I think right now is a good time to buy some SONM, the only issue is that is a risky bet since I do not believe that much in that coin, but the possibilities that it skyrockets is there and I will not mind putting a small investment there and see if I can get some serious profits with it.

an interesting drop in the price of a coin
after the start it cost a little more than 1 dollar

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337
September 30, 2017, 01:53:11 PM
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I think SONM may be a good candidate, the price went down very sharply and I think right now is a good time to buy some SONM, the only issue is that is a risky bet since I do not believe that much in that coin, but the possibilities that it skyrockets is there and I will not mind putting a small investment there and see if I can get some serious profits with it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
September 30, 2017, 10:07:28 AM
bitcoin is the king of 2017 with no competition from any other alts just go and compare bitcoin price from jan up to now .
Activity: 154
September 30, 2017, 09:58:55 AM
Of course link

the Proof-of-Concept with SWIFT will be demonstrated in a few weeks at SIBOS, which is one of the largest financial conferences in the world. Numerous bank executives and very influential people will see first hand the future of financial remittances, showcased by ChainLink. This is like getting into ETH at $5, BTC at $80, OMG at $.80. The groundfloor.

You can also run a node, which will essentially create an oracle so that people can use the data you provide for their smartcontracts. There are 350m coins that have been set aside to incentivize node operators, no limitation on the amount you need to stake. Unlike most other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
September 30, 2017, 08:37:59 AM
Activity: 490
September 30, 2017, 07:47:58 AM
More likely to show high growth in those coins that have low capitalization. The higher the capitalization, the less agile coin. Very often the growth of the coin not so much influenced by its technology, how much marketing. It's a business , baby
Activity: 34
September 30, 2017, 06:37:51 AM
I will go with Digibyte and Litecoin
But still BTC and ETH are still a solid bet.
Activity: 21
September 30, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
is there a website that tells what ico return to date has been?

icostats.com
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
September 30, 2017, 05:33:59 AM
I am missing a lot of low caps here like RAIN or SUMO. There is so much room to growth if the team of a coin is promising and marketcap still very low.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 05:01:13 AM
Ethereum, waves, dogecoin and siacoin will be much higher at the end of the year so without wasting time start investing in it as price is bit lower now and may rise in coming months.
why you think dogecoin can gain profit in 2017. price has fall down so much. :/ I just hope it's dont fall more with 5 billion coin mine per year
at the moment I'm not so sure of doge. I will not use my capital to buy doge right now. because there are still many other new altcoins that are potent to pump than old coins like doge. maybe you can try waves. many investors are now looking at waves as potential altcoins. see they have great innovation
Pages:
Jump to: