Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 17. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I bet everything on that Ethereum and Waves are gonna be the rocket coins of 2017.
Its easy to know that, everybody loves those coins, ethereum is #2 in every market, and waves is above the #10 but it is a very good coin, and everybody knows about the potential that it has.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
NEO, OMG, NEM, Waves and QTUM.

The above coins will form part of "Neil Diamond" month ... September Moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
There are many speculations that say that Bitcoin is going to reach $10k, but I don't believe that much in that, however Ethereum, Golem, Ripple, and NEM have good potential.
From your list, my bet is on ETH.

Ethereum is good, but it's already grown, maybe nem
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Towards the end of the year?

I'd keep an eye out for ARK and WAVES
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
I am still optimistic to hold ETH can give me multiple benefits. At least with an increase in investment value more than 50% i can reach this year. That's my hope of the only one altcoin i hold. My interest isn't yet splitting with other altcoins if i dont fully understand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
definitely neo...
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
At the moment it is probably between Dash and Ethereum.

Ethereal low January 1st 2017 $7.97, high this year $383.09, an increase of 48x or 4800%.

Dash low January 1st 2017 $9.64, high this year $370.48, an increase of  38x or 3800%.

Ethereum is in the lead but is going POS, will lose mining interest. It's plagued by bugs and instead of laying out a great roadmap for the future, it's trying to patch its failures. All negatives.

Dash will have a mining spike, has a roadmap that looks very promising and has a tighter supply. I expect by the end of the year Dash will have passed Etehreum.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
There are too many ICOs. I think MONETHA is going to be a good source of income. The ICO has little to begin with, make preparations for you
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
There are many speculations that say that Bitcoin is going to reach $10k, but I don't believe that much in that, however Ethereum, Golem, Ripple, and NEM have good potential.
From your list, my bet is on ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I'll vote for bytecoin it will surely hit the top at the end of this year cause they are continueing their poject. Gonna watch this altcoin.
In the mean time I'll also vote for ETH and NEO this alcoins will have much profit in this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
What are the guys for hshare? Today appeared and immediately with the capitalization of a billion. May he be that very good coin in 2017 year
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
And now a lot of people speculated if bitcoin price will going to hit $5000. $10k is not a speculations, we just don't now when it will hit.

obviously ANT/NEO is the altcoin which has gained a lot in 2017. It was crazy pump when it got pumped from 20k sat to 0.01 btc just in several days.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
One and only "Ethereum"
Me too I go for ethereum, I think this altcoin had high chance to become one of the strongest cryto currencies in the digital world. I believe to their market potential because since I hold my ethereum it was increase double or triple of my investment and it seems ethereum price was increase more.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Added ARAGON.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Do you consider ICOs as altcoins? They are in some way, but based on another altcoin.
legendary
Please, add Pesetacoin (PTC) and Teslacoin (TES)

Pesetacoin added. TES long been added.

legendary
You need to add Lykke (LKK) to the list, incredibly it is still not that well known, but when people wake up to this incredibly professional project, it's going to be known by everyone and be one of the biggest, convinced about that...

Lykke  added.

Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Xaurum. why? Becouse till we are in bullish market, it is not so interesting to speculate with it. But when bullish market will stop (I think in 2018 there will be some huge downtrends) , people will looking for some stable cryptocurrency with huge potential like Xaurum is. We should know that physical gold behind Xaurum is real and it is stored in Sweden company Loomis.com. And this gives investors some good trust and they stay calm down since they know exactly where is their limit becouse of gold behind Xaurum.
I agree with you, stability will be more and more important in future. And that there is Xaurum which you can exchange at any moment for true physical investment gold - it's a bridge between crypto and commodity market or if I say that differently, it's a bridge between crypto and physical market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
My choice is LTC. It's growing pretty fast
Pages:
Jump to: