Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 21. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Slimcoin
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

I thank the new participants / this is a breakthrough!

Activity: 333
Merit: 11
LBRY! Also do not forget our new LBRY Community website! (Its being redesigned this moment. Im sorry for the old school design)

There you can find Contests, ways to Contribute and even see the exclusive "How LBRY works: An introduction" Now translated into 8 different languages. (More coming soon)

See this nice GIF-animation aswell Cheesy --->
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
HEAT Obviously. Decentralized Asset-to-Asset Exchange, Fiat gateway, Messaging, Microservices, Proof-of-Presence, all scalable, Mcap still at $10M.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

We are witnessing the birth of the new MEDIA which are absolutely decentralized and free of any government control!
Activity: 382
Merit: 256
NEM once catapult is released - Catapult is a brand new enterprise class blockchain with not only improved performance but an increased cutting edge feature set that is designed for easy development to lower the entry barrier for rapid deployment and adoption. NEM will be the only public blockchain using this advanced architecture and will be the easiest one to integrate with the private version Mijin.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
I would've voted CRAVE if it had been there when I first voted for LISK..    Both will do well I'm sure   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
what is the requisite for a coin to be added to the list? ...

more curious than anything else ...

#crysx
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I believe in LTC and ETH plus the NEM. They are going to beat them maybe before the year ends or the first quarter next year. Well, if BTC have corrected its price, the altcoins will start rocketing to the moon and this three I am watching.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Anybody have a say for Doubloon and Signatum? I do not see them both on the list here. Do you think these coins will also gain in value?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I vote for NAVcoin in my opinion this is a very underrated project .

I agree with NavCoin. With anonymous Dapps and anonymous instant exchanging around the corner, full wallet options and mobile
anonymous transactions this coin is unique and waiting to explode.

Awesome roadmap: https://navcoin.org/project-roadmap/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

As far as Eth pump up nicely in this year so i voted for ETH , but i believe in LTC and Wave too
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
KMD byteball gamecredit
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
I think the current altcoin that has the highest popularity is still in some old coins like ETH and LTC, although the last few months have drastically decreased but i believe if the progress of this coin will continue to increase in the future.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think you must remove some that have already grown exponentially from the equation... meanwhile some of those listed are due to bring some major updates this year like Komodo and Ubiq, still with lots of room to grow. That's where I would put my money.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Minereum. I got it for free. High was more 10$ per MNE, it's about 2000$ per address on high.
2000$ / 0 = ∞, unbeatable

P. S. Trading was start from 10-15k satoshies, high was 500 satoshies. It's about 30-50x, not bad too.
Activity: 1
I vote for NAVcoin in my opinion this is a very underrated project .
Activity: 3
i bet for geocoin, its the only idea that could have good future
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
I want to add PURA COIN
it went already from 3 saatoshi in january to 19900 satoshi now

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PURA/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: