Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 18. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Deeponions gained a crazy amount in just a month!
Definitely need to add it to the list of alt-coins, it is a promising project.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You need to add Lykke (LKK) to the list, incredibly it is still not that well known, but when people wake up to this incredibly professional project, it's going to be known by everyone and be one of the biggest, convinced about that...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Altcoin, of course Litecoin, but ICO will be Bankera.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Neo and DeepOnion. This 2 crypto's are the main coins i'm planning to invest in. I have 2 more alt coins planned. Keeping my portfolio under 10 coins. Then i'm just going to accumulate
Activity: 714

There are too many altcoin. New ICOs can make good profit even if they do not collect very much. Now take the altcoin. It may be more logical to enter the ICO. I recommend Monetha.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
I would vote for coins I support but none of them have options in the poll. I take this thread as a joke.
Too many low quality posts by newbies show that speculation quality in this thread. They wrote 3 letter ticker with no explanation. Yeah, I'll buy some xxx coin because you write it in your 1st post, newbie.
And LTC? Do you think it can recover the momentum it had?
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Ethereum is, in my opinion, going to gain lots of value.
everyone knows that after the rise of bitcoin to that extreme only ethereum has enough potential to gain that rapid growth in the mean time. i think right now investment in it is the best and i think it will be really good to watch and invest right now.
i think 2018 gonna be the really promising year for the growth of etherium.
ethereum is the safest investment right now for the future.
Ethereum is, in my opinion, going to gain lots of value.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Maybe not this year, but RISE will be the big surprise in 2018. Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
If I get a bit philosophical there is a huge difference between value (mentioned in the title of this thread) and price. The only coin on the list that actually has real value (it can be exchanged for something that holds value in real world) is Xaurum. Xaurum can be exchaged for gold since this crypto asset is backed by it.

I totally agree with you. Maybe some other coin will have a bigger raise in price, but I'm sure that Xaurum will gain the most value. It's a coin with growing gold base, so every day you have more physical gold behind it.
Activity: 55
    okcash  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
I think we're stuck with Ethereum continuing to go higher and remain in second place.  The community has voted with their money seems to show Ethereum as the most valuable innovation.
Activity: 44
is OMG even on the poll?
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Nucleus.Vision
NAV coin
Mysterium
Verge
WeTrust
SafeEx