Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 22. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 288
My vote goes to GameCredits
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Golem (GNT) to the moon!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
kmd,nem,waves
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Funny that sequence "SEQ"is not on the list
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033
Waves!
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Bitcoin Cash, 
Ethereum,
Dash, 
Zcash,
BitConnect,
Byteball. Cool
Activity: 196
NEM, Solaris for sure! Check out this currencies!  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Golem Wink
Activity: 36
Agree 100%,  NAV has awesome devs, great tech, unique features, provides weekly updates and its undervalued. It's my fav crypto!

NAV COIN, why?

- They have a very active development team, with weekly development updates.
- So far they have always delivered what they promised (they have been arround since 2014)
- One of the most exiting projects in the works is called Polymorph, this will allow you to send a whole bunch of different cryptocurrencies anonymously through the NAV dual blockchain. So for example, you will be able to send ETH or LTC anonymously.
- The NAV team understands that user-friendliness and marketing is very important, how else are people going to find your awesome product?
- Marketcap of 16 milion USD. In my opinion this is undervalued for this coin, so there is a lot of room to grow
- It is available on 2 big exchanges (Poloniex and Bittrex), it might be added to Shapeshift soon, because Jaxx is planning to add NAV to their wallet.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Waves for sure!
Activity: 36
I vote for NAV coin - world's first mobiel wallet to support anonymous transactions, POS, Segwit, Partnership with Changelly, Anonymous Dapps. Its a Blue Chip small cap (~$15M).
Activity: 18

Blocknet  Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Hopefully all the coins I own  Tongue
But I think SOJOURN has a lot of potential.
Activity: 38
NAV COIN, why?

- They have a very active development team, with weekly development updates.
- So far they have always delivered what they promised (they have been arround since 2014)
- One of the most exiting projects in the works is called Polymorph, this will allow you to send a whole bunch of different cryptocurrencies anonymously through the NAV dual blockchain. So for example, you will be able to send ETH or LTC anonymously.
- The NAV team understands that user-friendliness and marketing is very important, how else are people going to find your awesome product?
- Marketcap of 16 milion USD. In my opinion this is undervalued for this coin, so there is a lot of room to grow
- It is available on 2 big exchanges (Poloniex and Bittrex), it might be added to Shapeshift soon, because Jaxx is planning to add NAV to their wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I've voted Wings. The coin has clear potential, and it is now possible to earn
Activity: 26
Stratis   Wink
Activity: 295
 cloakcoin price will increase in 2017
Activity: 154
cloak
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Well MNE will hit $20 in just a short time.. And once all those coins will be burned we will be left with such a short supply, the value might even go up even more....
Pages:
Jump to: