Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 30. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My vote would either be NEM or Ethereum but I can't vote both of them so I chose NEM instead of Ethereum because I believe NEM has more potential to get really really big by the end of this year, and it didn't drop down its value like most of the coins and had no issues too.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Edgeless, monero, ethereum classic, taas tokens, siacoin and dgb. These are my guessing.

I know some more coins but they're pretty garbage ones so their capitalization is very limited and trade volume is low. I'm not counting them in my list.
Activity: 462
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I think the most valuable coin in 2017 is Ethereum, which is considered Bitcoin 2.0 because it has improved many aspects. Besides, its price is now half that of BTC so its development potential is very high

Did I just see you say that ETH is half the price of BTC?  Is BTC back to $400, 'cause we must be in alternate realities? lol
I don´t really imagine where he got that idea of  price is now half that of BTC,for as much as I try to remember in history never reached that price before,maybe he is confused by having used some source of news not very updated or he will also have misinterpreted something he read somewhere,but only to dispel the doubt that he might have about it,just now 1BTC=12.15 ETH    roughly which isn´t bad for being a altcoin,let's see how this one looks in a couple of years more at least.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
certainly, waves! they work very well as a team and they are not in the place they deserve. just needs some time
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
Monero and Antshares (NEO).
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

LBRY Credits  added.

Activity: 92
Merit: 11
why is there no LBC on the list?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
We have already seen that until today it is clearly Ethereum. And I think we are far from the end of the year, and with Casper arround the corner and the staking FOMO it will create, Ethereum could easily go back to its ATH.
Activity: 96
I think lunyr and zcoin do have the potential for a x100 but I don't think before the end of the year have patience nobody gets rich overnight Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ANTSHARES
Activity: 56
Xem will rise very high in august. Afterwards, who knows?
Activity: 185

MCO, Byteball, Ripple and monero I think. But here I'm not talking about x20 or higher profits. I don't believe no genuine coin will increase that much. But the ones I counted are promising ones for 2017.
Activity: 58
Pluton is going hard now. It wil go to the mooon and beyond. Now only listed on liqui but be will added to other sites probably at the end of this  month  Cool Grin Cheesy
Activity: 448
XVG / Verge is starting its next leg up
Activity: 139
Wondering in the current down down situation, which coins are still up?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
canada coin drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how will gain most value in 2017 ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I don't get why all these votes for Minereum ?
I mean ... yeah, there were no ico but ... devs just had to register hundreds of address and will get a lifetime rent now ... is it really more fair ?
Moreover, I really don't get the use of this token.

I voted for Patientory (looks like I'm the only one who did  Grin) because it exists since quiet some time, and will launch beta and more before the end of 2017.
If it was available, I would have vote for Shift. Because IPFS is the next big thing.
OKCash should do good too.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Added Canada eCoin.

Activity: 64
Canada eCoin for sure!  I may be biased tho. Wink

Love you guys, excited to see which of these coins excel, I hope ALL of them. 

Death to fiat currencies, long live crypto.

/koad
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

I think the most valuable coin in 2017 is Ethereum, which is considered Bitcoin 2.0 because it has improved many aspects. Besides, its price is now half that of BTC so its development potential is very high

Did I just see you say that ETH is half the price of BTC?  Is BTC back to $400, 'cause we must be in alternate realities? lol
Pages:
Jump to: