Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 31. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For the 26 ppl who have voted waves

Waves is death in 5 years leaving their scamming owners filty rich

https://youtu.be/XC1sPozgmpA
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Many opinions here, but it goes no further than what one believes, for whatever reasons
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I voted for etherium its still the most used and gained value from the beginning of the year and Im surely believe that this coin will regained and surpass the highest 390usd last month. 
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
Canada ecoin should be here.

Yeah, sad but true. Canada e-Coin should be in the list. Unfortunately most of the coins listed here are for pure speculation, while CDN is aimed for real life use. It's the first and true digital currency for Canadians and Canada, the 10th largest economy of the world. With only a total supply of 100 million, CDN is a prime candidate in that list.
Activity: 2
Canada eCoin (CDN) should be there. That is gonna be gaining value.
Activity: 12
Canada e coin isnt listed! Its one of the fastest growing coins which will surely gain a lot in value by end of 2017!
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Currently I hold 7 altcoin (Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Byteball, Byteball, Waves and Litecoin), of all the altcoin I have Byteball is the best and then Ethereum. I will keep all my altcoin as long as possible and will add altcoin again.
Activity: 241
cryptocronic.com
Canada ecoin should be here.
Activity: 80
Merit: 45
Minereum.. No ICO, No Crowd funding. Great community, Nice implementation of roadmap, responsive Dev.  Grin
Activity: 10
I just noticed you dont have Canada eCoin on that list... (hint hint) Wink
Activity: 8
Where the hell is Canada eCoin???

Also, Canada eCoin will be the biggest gainer!

Go Canada Go!

W00t!!!!!!!!

Activity: 196

I put on bytecoin. Concerning Ethereum, its price is now $ 193.30 ... it's time to buy
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Which altcoin will have the maximum price increase
(X20 x100 x1000) by the end of 2017?

Other coins will be added on request in the subject line.

I think the most valuable coin in 2017 is Ethereum, which is considered Bitcoin 2.0 because it has improved many aspects. Besides, its price is now half that of BTC so its development potential is very high
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ETC is the obvious answer.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Added TESLAcoin.

The coin living since 2014.

Activity: 168
Is there an exchange where you can buy coins for the USD - Ripple (XRP), Ixcoin (IXC), Minereum (MNE), Waves (WAVES), Digibyte (DGB), Litecoin (LTC), Ark (ARK), Lisk (LSK) , Nexus (NXS), Ethereum Classic (ETC). I chose these coins as promising. I would like to invest 2-4k USD. Huh

Bittrex
Activity: 196
Is there an exchange where you can buy coins for the USD - Ripple (XRP), Ixcoin (IXC), Minereum (MNE), Waves (WAVES), Digibyte (DGB), Litecoin (LTC), Ark (ARK), Lisk (LSK) , Nexus (NXS), Ethereum Classic (ETC). I chose these coins as promising. I would like to invest 2-4k USD. Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So far, the coin has good potential as an investment. Both ETH and LTC are currently growing drastically when compared to some other altcoins. I think for a good investment is more dominant on bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Due to breakdown of altcoins in the market I was confused where do I invest my cash, I was bothering if I make an investment or not. But if I choose altcoins I was pick the ethereum, because I think this Coins had a potential to survive in the future.
Activity: 59

Than bad Litecoin? - Except that there are few coins that Infinitecoin fixes.

Maybe because it's litecoin with a slightly different block schedule?
Pages:
Jump to: