Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 32. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Maybe because it's litecoin with a slightly different block schedule?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I do not understand   why the old classic coin Infinitecoin  is not valued ?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/infinitecoin/#markets

Large daily trading volume...  1 000 000$  - 2017 / 20 000$ - 2014
Recognition in China

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Such a big list but still lots of good projects missing.

Ultimately though this thread is just going to be a full on shill thread for people to promote coins they are holding and hoping to make a profit on, for my part I will recommend the new gambling type tokens like edgeless and funfair.
With the amount of coins and tokens coming out every day you need to have a separate website to host the list of current projects. Cheesy Since all the alt coin market is bleeding hard i would look at the crowd funding price and the current valuations and if it is lesser than that and if the project is improving from that they said in the white paper then i will invest my money in it. You really cannot predict and pin point a single coin in the alt coin market as majority of the tokens are ETH based and lets see how these tokens perform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Long list, you should narrow it down to coins with actual potential. I voted Ethereum, ridiculous upside, sky is the limit, you can't afford not to buy.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Whatever Happens happens
whoever didnt add litedoge doesnt deserve to call themselves an investor
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Ultimately though this thread is just going to be a full on shill thread for people to promote coins they are holding and hoping to make a profit on, for my part I will recommend the new gambling type tokens like edgeless and funfair.
I like to compare what do people say for one project in multiple threads, this is part of my investigation, also i advise others to do similar. There is lot of spam and useless answers but those with good references can help you a lot. For some coins i have heard for the first time in this kind of topics.
Yes many coins are missing also many emerging while we are talking..
If you visit Monaco thread you can find funders having a lot of fun, this is major call or smart investors.
Activity: 55
Ethereum classic is the best altcoins to invest for huge gain before 2018

In 2017

New Monetary Policy (ECIP-1017)
    Emerald Wallet
    Dapp SDK (based on Emerald Project)
    Standalone & embeddable EVM (with debugger for EVM code)

In 2018

Light client for IoT and Mobile
    Scalability improvement and sharding (towards to 1,000+ tx/sec)
    Improve cryptography on EVM (for zero knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, etc)

AND ETC in BTCC before ETH !
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

LUNYR  added.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
just one ?!
Populous
Activity: 72
ARK 100%
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Litecoin
Sia coin
Ripple
Activity: 21
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think LUNYR should be included on the pool because this is really solid coin in my opinion (I know the price right now is kinda down but I think it just a bubble and will be up soon) . The highest price have achieved is around 0.0015 so you might give it a shoot.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
I bet my life savings on the ff (from top being the best):

litecoin
ethereum
siacion

cant wait to cash out in 1-2 years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
ZenCash
LBRY
NVOX

All three of these should be on there.
Activity: 196
I think Ripple will be the most valuable coin... now it's in the third position at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 14
veritaseum would be a great one to add....
Activity: 11
Okcash probably
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
My current alts:
Dash
LBRY
ZenCash
Pages:
Jump to: