Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 34. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
I think Stratis, but I'm not sure. In all case pretty performance
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
ETH is the most value than other coins in 2017. but in 2018 changes a lot of things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
Most gain in value this year (my top 3 from legit coins)

WAVES
VIACOIN
STATUS
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Infinitecoin for sure, I'm thinking of buying more

Why do you think so?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I'm surprised that I am one of only two people who voted for Nexus, wtf!?

Although I am reading every day and looking for the best possible investments with the info I have right now my money is on Nexus.

If Trump signs the new bill giving more power to the ISPs the need for a new decentralized Internet grows even more. People all over the world are starting to taking their online freedoms for granted and Nexus has the best solution to make sure we get to keep our freedom! Buy it and help the price go up more! Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Ethereum was the altcoins that gained more for this 2017. However their price now was slowly fall down that's why I was scarred to my investment, because I just want earned income. But due to falling down of ethereum price I think I lost some of my investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
ls there we can vote more than one ??
I voted for :
- ethereum
- waves
- and of course MINEREUM
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
I like how tons of people here hype Minerium meanwhile it has like only $50k voulme lol.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Added Rise.

legendary

Added NAVcoin.

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
You forgot to put Bitcoin on the list. When ethereum passes it, it will be an altcoin.
Bitcoin will always be the original coins and nothing is going to ever change that at all, when a coin surpasses bitcoin in market cap then that coin will become the one with the largest market capitalization that is it.
Activity: 19
I believe cryptoping is not mentioned enough. The bot has a free versions that works good and gives enough info to read some trends on the market. If the ICO gets enough funding, they will make autoinvesting, social trading options, tracking of famous traders, and will burn 75% of subscription fees in the first 6 months after the subscription starts.

Yes i testet it out today.
Beeing a noob im just learning the market atm.

But i looks like this app gives you pings when its high. and then mostly it goes alittle down after
Activity: 23
I believe cryptoping is not mentioned enough. The bot has a free versions that works good and gives enough info to read some trends on the market. If the ICO gets enough funding, they will make autoinvesting, social trading options, tracking of famous traders, and will burn 75% of subscription fees in the first 6 months after the subscription starts.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Where is NAV Coin? This poll isn't really serious without NAV!  Cool Grin
Activity: 23
you should add VIA to the list... I vote VIA :-)
Activity: 1
Why cant I see the answers to the poll?
legendary

Added CANN.
Activity: 252
Merit: 110
Minereum great project ! 100 usd end 2017 ?

Probably Smiley

i dont think like that. maximum point that mne can be in end of 2017 is 20 usd

I hope you are wrong  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think, from the old ones: digibyte, siacoin, waves. New ones: patientory, gilgam.es (rare oppurtunity I think), and IOTA
legendary

Added ZenGold.

Pages:
Jump to: