Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 43. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
I chose Ark
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

My proposal is Lottocoin
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Added Syscoin.
legendary

Added Zcoin, Zencash, Cloakcoin, GOLDcoin.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Add Zcoin, Zencash and cloakcoin please!

thx
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What about Diamond? they will release DMD 3.0 in august (POS/masternode)
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
To be frank i never had a clue about all the coins listed,but the fact remains that if you are able to invest at the earliest then the possibility of making a good return is a possibility and since some of the coins mentioned are riding an all time high i really do not think it is feasible to invest at this time.

Yes, you are right Crypto Currency will give you profits only when you have a lot of patience and choosing the right coin in the market. There are many people who fail to choose the right coin and loose their money on that and at the same time you need to wait patiently until your turn comes.

You're absolutely right.

In the crypto game, you have to analyze, choose well, and wait, sometimes for a long time!

Patience is gold!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
To be frank i never had a clue about all the coins listed,but the fact remains that if you are able to invest at the earliest then the possibility of making a good return is a possibility and since some of the coins mentioned are riding an all time high i really do not think it is feasible to invest at this time.

Yes, you are right Crypto Currency will give you profits only when you have a lot of patience and choosing the right coin in the market. There are many people who fail to choose the right coin and loose their money on that and at the same time you need to wait patiently until your turn comes.
legendary

Added   LOTTOcoin.

Surprised - the coin is alive since 2014

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lottocoin/

legendary
Activity: 1232
where is DGB? things that make DGB will become more value

- DigiByte will have their own Minecraft server soon
- Citibank Presentation, on the 8-9th of June 2017, Citi Bank Singapore Conference and DGB Holdings will make a presentation called “DiguSign” for Citibank
- Activated on Segwit

This is a big deal Smiley
Activity: 50
Steem has already done ove 2000% since february and is moving more upward Smiley

Time to jump on the rolling train.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Facts:
Follow the flow of money and you will get some answers, this is best tactic. Do not listen nobody, use statistic and calculate for yourself. Learn how to read charts and this will help you a lot. Most important Arm yourself with a patienceses, and whatever is happening exclude panic from this bussiness.

Wishes: Cloak, Stratis, ZEN, NAV..

Conclusion: Nobody can predict future!
legendary
Added ARK / Etheroll / Tokes / BitBay / DigiByte.
Activity: 11
siacoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Voted Byteball for it's technology and for it's distribution scheme that doesn't ask to invest anything.

Byteball is already expensive but one gbyte could one day reach parity with bitcoin, a x4 isn't that hard  Smiley.
Activity: 874
I don't think people understand how Market Cap works...

Take people saying Ark for instance. Even if you give it Ethereum's $24,000,000,000 market cap and a price of $0.40 (half of what it currently is), you'd still only obtain a ~600x (6000%) increase. I say "only" because you have other coins that can still do much better than that at MUCH more reasonable market caps (lets face it, most coins aren't breaking the $1,000,000,000 barrier anytime soon).

Look at Tokes. Even if you only give it a market cap of $1,000,000,000 with it's current price of $1.50, you get a return of ~1000x (10000%).

Now, will Tokes ever make it to that market cap? Maybe (if they can deliver on their roadmap). I'd say it's way more likely than something like Ark reaching Ethereum's market cap.  Wink

My longshot picks would be Tokes, Dnotes, CloakCoin, and ZenCash. They can get a 40x-90x return if they ever approach top 10 status (Tokes being the ridiculous 1000x dark horse), are all available on decent exchanges (Poloniex/Bittrex), and aren't completely useless/obscure.

Etheroll is up there with Tokes (1000x) but honestly I'd see Tokes getting there first. Etheroll was a good proof-of-concept but it can't compete with the other gambling sites and suffers from still not being on a popular exchange. I'm not sure it has much of a future IMO.
legendary

bytecoin scam coin ?     2 "+"  vs   1 " - "
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Based on the progress it had made for the past few months and years perhaps my vote goes to Ethereum.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Ark.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: