Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 36. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
I want to vote for OKCash, please add to the list  Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Can somebody enlighten me about Minereum? The Website information is kinda confusing for a noob like me, in simple Words what does Minereum?

It takes your money and transfers it directly to developers pockets
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Hello ! On which Market are buying Minereum ?

Thank you

Livecoin
Crypto Dao
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello ! On which Market are buying Minereum ?

Thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So you're calling Bitcoin an altcoin then?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I think the altcoins will gain most value in 2017 are litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin their price in the market were truly raised up and I'm looking forward that in the future their prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I think ethereum is a gain more in this year 2017 and I hope the price will increase more. But no one can know what coin will gain more in altcoin. But I hope more altcoin will increase before the end of this year i hope also litecoin, zancash, waves , monero , qtum ,komodo and many more will increase to the moon do we can make a lot of money . More altcoin more chances to earn more money.
Activity: 12
Can somebody enlighten me about Minereum? The Website information is kinda confusing for a noob like me, in simple Words what does Minereum?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
So can anyone give me good places to do research on reading crypto charts.  I'm in XVG and have done a bunch of reading that it should have a good weekend.  I'm newer to alt coins and want to learn more about reading charts and what I should be looking for. Thanks,

I am also interested in locating some tutorials in how to read crypto charts.  If you find anything useful please let me know. 

thanks
Activity: 103
Minereum will pump for sure. And I also think HUSH will pump too. Good pumps are in low marketcap coins.

Otherwise ltc and etc can make a good moove too.
Activity: 3
So can anyone give me good places to do research on reading crypto charts.  I'm in XVG and have done a bunch of reading that it should have a good weekend.  I'm newer to alt coins and want to learn more about reading charts and what I should be looking for. Thanks,
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Ethereum is still skyrocketing i wonder whats the matter pushing the price so overvalued. I guess this coin will gain the most this year.
Yeah, man I agree with you ethereum had boost when increasing their price. I cannot expect that their Altcoins were raised up immediately. That's why I made my investment to this altcoins and I was hope that it was continues raising up again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Minereum great project ! 100 usd end 2017 ?

Probably Smiley

i dont think like that. maximum point that mne can be in end of 2017 is 20 usd
Activity: 140
Ethereum is still skyrocketing i wonder whats the matter pushing the price so overvalued. I guess this coin will gain the most this year.
Activity: 86
DGB, XRP, SIA, XVG
Activity: 124
-Stratis
-Ethereum
-IOTA
-SONM
Activity: 55
Minereum great project ! 100 usd end 2017 ?
Activity: 98
From the list I would say Ethereum or Stratis. I'm surprised no one has suggested adding Aragon though.
Activity: 400
I vote for Minereum.
Activity: 2
Minereum, Byteball and Minexcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: