Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 39. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
You forgot to put Bitcoin on the list. When ethereum passes it, it will be an altcoin.

Do you know what an altcoin is? Alternative to bitcoin blockchain!

Clown.

Bitcoin is not the first crypto and is only the primary as long as it is the primary. When it gets passed by ethereum or something else it will no longer be the primary, it will be an altcoin. Coin loyalists are a fucking joke.

Cheesy Cheesy
@thesavoyard
You talk nonsense  Kiss
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Infinitecoin for sure, I'm thinking of buying more
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
You forgot to put Bitcoin on the list. When ethereum passes it, it will be an altcoin.

Clown.

Bitcoin is not the first crypto and is only the primary as long as it is the primary. When it gets passed by ethereum or something else it will no longer be the primary, it will be an altcoin. Coin loyalists are a fucking joke.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120

Clown.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
In this section Bitcoin is an altcoin not on any condition like Ethereum has to pass bitcoin to make it an alt.

Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017?
the first two quarters of the year Ethereum has performed well and will continue to do so
Activity: 17
IOTA will be the king of all altcoins
The only coin with No FEE and Scalable
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
A lot of coins will get the most value - those shitcoins that costs 1 satoshi and will be pumped for profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Blackcoin is the 3rd coin on the list. Why ?

I bought a few at 10k sat but I didn't know there was a lot of people thinking the coin would gain value.

Did I miss a news, rumor or something ?
Activity: 28
DASH will be.  im gambling dash in duckdice Cheesy hope take some luck
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
It depends what you mean by the most value, are we talking about the absolute value of a coin? The market cap? Its value in dollars? Its value in bitcoin?, are we talking about the percentage of profits? Everyone will have their own benchmark when it comes to issues like this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Based from your options i definitely  choose ethereum to become alternative coin which will mostly  gain in 2017. I see the ethereum  graph on poloniex and it move significantly during  this year it's price go to the moon. Even many peoples  predict that it will keep increasing at the moment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I didn't see SWT swarm city in your list!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
coinmarketcap.coм  not reflect statistics   bitbay.market  ?

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Bitbay. Instead of trying to guess what useless coin will be pumped next, I took a long position on a coin that has a practical use and a marketplace that already works with improvements being developed.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
Shitcoin. Just buy some shit coin on yobit or cryptopia and one day it will be pumped up to the sky. Trust me, I have seen this scheme for many years and there is no way to run away from the pump and dump scheme
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Added Blocknet.
Activity: 33
I'm definitely voting BitBay.

- Largest list of features in crypto
- One of the best teams in crypto
- FULLY AND TRULY DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE where you can trade crypto for cash, even cash in the mail

Full disclosure: I am a BitBay team member  Grin but I mean every word I say!

Check us out on the Slack: http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Yes bitbay and blocknet have huge potencial

yes bitibay for sure no middle man and smart contract are usable now .

Bitbay of course!!Best coin and dev!And Blocknet is awesome as well!!
Activity: 62

- FULLY AND TRULY DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE where you can trade crypto for cash, even cash in the mail

Check us out on the Slack: http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Yes bitbay and blocknet have huge potencial

yes bitibay for sure no middle man and smart contract are usable now .
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: