Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now? - page 10. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Ethereum is a good altcoin because with ethereum you can buy different tokens that is under the market of ethereum and because of ethereum itself it can stand by itself and you can trade different tokens with that altcoin and that is also a good competitor for bitcoin in the next few years for sure.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
Komodo has a really big potential.It may be a good time to buy.
I have some Komodo and waiting for fork.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers
Now maximum alt coin is big falling down so i think at this situation all crypto is best for invest.But specially i suggest Ethereum,Waves,Ecash,Opus rate is very low.I invest only Waves now.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
My best bets are OMG, ANT, NEO, ETH, WAVES, EDG, XMR, STEEM. I was already holding these coins, but have increased my holdings during this drop. I believe all these coins have enough potential to give excellent returns in one year period. Where Bitcoin can double or triple by next year. I believe them to go more than 5x by next year. These all are my latest investments. I hold some small cap and POS coins as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ethereum of course (even if I'm not calling it an altcoin anymore  Smiley ).

Planning to buy some IOTA and LTC in November
Activity: 252
I would look in coins with great fundamentals which have dropped to new all time lows and try and scoop them. Some of these may be- bat, etc, zec, and cfi
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I am in the same situation and I think that everybody is struggling in the last days, but my advice is to be patience, because there's a lot of caos around, It depend also by the quantity on money that you want to invest, is not the same investing in Neo that's 30 dollas for one piece or investing in IOTA that cost 0.040 dollars each...by the way...both are my favorites Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 131
Ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I remain optimistic to hold LTC and ETH as an investment option. Because, these two altcoins are my mainstay to make money more active.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers

Waves is the one in the list that i am going on.

I am not sure about Xtrabytes but it seems to have a lot of hype and technology talk about that coin. It starts off as 1 satoshi tho Tongue

Well, coins that i am currently looking at is Coss Smiley
Activity: 256
I have been buying and holding SIACOIN, ethereum as well as Deep Onion. I have high hopes for all three of these coins and plan on holding and accumulating as much of them as I can. I believe they all have potential to continue to grow in value over the long term!
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
BelugaPay is worth investing to my mind. It has got an interesting concept. BelugaPay aim is to change the current situations: 39% of people around the world are still unbanked.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Deeponion and Postoken. Got some from airdrop but as I realized they are doing more work than many ICOs I have invested I had to get more of them because they will moon in next months.

The way they are being distributed can make all the difference in the future. Best system.

DeepOnion in particular has absurd potential, DeepVault is an excellent technology, and comes much more.

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
i suggest you need to do a critical research before you decide on which coin to invest in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For me it will be ARK / VTC ( waiting the correction ) / BAT and CVC Smiley
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
if I invest in altcoin, I use ethereum, because ethereum has great potential and everyone knows the ethereum's performance. waves also have potential, and only waves can compete with ethereum
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
my signature  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
If I had money I would definitely invest in DeepOnion.
That coin is hard core man. Today price is for laugh.
That is my choice.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I believe in Elektra, Credence - 2 new ICOs
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I will go for ripple which  is now tagged as the third largest most popular currency after bitcoin and ether. It has risen 4000 %  this year. I see it as the next cryto craze . This the time to buy it in other to make cool profit .
Pages:
Jump to: