Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now? - page 9. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Look into COSS too. Not only the coin price is still low (Price $0.11, Marketcap of $9M), but also COSS distributes 50% of the fees it earned from the exchange, payment gateway and merchant services to Coss Token holder. The weekly dividend is in the form of different coins traded in Coss Exchange. The Coss Exchange is still in beta; the volume is expected to go up in the future as more coins are listed (as the volume goes up, weekly fee allocation to tokenholder goes up too). Based on opinion, Coss is grossly undervalued right now. Please research this Coss and you will be a believer. All the best!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers

Out of the ones you have suggested Wvaes would be the best option. For Waves there is a lot of promising development on the horizon such as partnership with Deloitte and Gazprombank. It is highly undervalued at the moment.
Other than Waves I would highly suggest Monero. With a market capital of three billion dollars it has a lot of potential. Also within 2-3 months Monero can reach a price of $300 per annum. So it is highly preffered.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For longevity you can buy an etherium or participate in some kind of ICO.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
When the bottom of the coin is the best time to buy it and its price is pretty cheap but I think you should buy the coin type: dash, eth, neo, lite, paytoken, xmr, ripple ... pretty much Good coin if you want to make sure you earn from buying coin then you go to coinmarketcap you choose 10 coin top you buy each coin a little, the price of coin this much depends on bitcoin a lot But when it recovers, it will recover quite quickly in price so you are very secure
Activity: 85
Waves most interesting choice for a while.
Activity: 350
I chose to invest in the wave because the wave has the potential to develop in the future.
Activity: 4
Lately i have been trying to accumulate Ark. I think Proof of Staking and Delegated Proof of Staking are both very good concepts for cryptocurrencies and will beat Proof of Work in the future (with more adoption and scalability, and less to worry about centralization)

what this guys said. most undervalued project. 90% of recommendations in this thread are complete memes.
Activity: 336
I'm taking real interest in XTRABYTES.

I think theyre a few development steps away from doing really well next year. Going to purchase a couple of thousand of coins.
Activity: 154
Lately i have been trying to accumulate Ark. I think Proof of Staking and Delegated Proof of Staking are both very good concepts for cryptocurrencies and will beat Proof of Work in the future (with more adoption and scalability, and less to worry about centralization)
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
I prefer Dogecoin and LTC
As for me these are more stabil altcoins.
Activity: 95
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers
I would really like to invest my money in MONERO, LITECOIN and RIPPLE. All of these coins are based upon unique ideas and can show really good amount of growth in future. MONERO is based ion the ideas of privacy and the transactions are completely secure and untraceable. The price of monero will surely be above 200$ within 2-3 years.
LITECOIN is a project which is known for its quick transactions. It is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin as it has a block time of 2.5 minutes.
RIPPLE is a project based up on the idea of global banking and global value transfer. Many banks have partnered with ripple and hence this project can show tremendous growth in coming years.

I am very surprised that these coins still cost not to much..
As you already wrote, all of them are based on great idea, all of them look so perspective and expectations about them are so high..
But most of them still cost not to much. Especially ripple. Less then 1$. Why are they so underestimated at this stage? Do you really think they will noticeably increase in few years and they are worth to be hold?

I am really willing to buy some of all of them and hope that predictions are right.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Hi,

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers
I would really like to invest my money in MONERO, LITECOIN and RIPPLE. All of these coins are based upon unique ideas and can show really good amount of growth in future. MONERO is based ion the ideas of privacy and the transactions are completely secure and untraceable. The price of monero will surely be above 200$ within 2-3 years.
LITECOIN is a project which is known for its quick transactions. It is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin as it has a block time of 2.5 minutes.
RIPPLE is a project based up on the idea of global banking and global value transfer. Many banks have partnered with ripple and hence this project can show tremendous growth in coming years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
I received 10000000 EXRN tokens. I will hold as every three months there will be EXRT tokens given free for two years to holders of minimum 10000000 tokens. Also looking to buy more as I believe those that received tokens will hold for the free tokens rather than sell for quick profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi,

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers

The waves chart looks really tasty right now. I think its a easy way to make profit with waves if you just hold it for couple of weeks.
Activity: 96
I accept XBY/XFUEL
I'm really interested in other blockchain application platforms. Lisk, Waves and Ardor are my favorites right now, each for their own reasons.

Then you should research Xtrabytes like OP mentioned  Wink

https://xtrabytes.global/news/XBYPressRelease.pdf
Activity: 35
Planning to invest on waves- komodo- omg- ark. especially i'm hopeful with waves. What do you guys think about these tokens/coins.
Activity: 50
I'm really interested in other blockchain application platforms. Lisk, Waves and Ardor are my favorites right now, each for their own reasons.
Hello, guys! Can I ask you for an advice about altcoin investments?
I have a strategy from my close friend who told me about crypto currencies first time. He said that the good strategy is to invest in top 10-15 coins each month. And to invest the amount of money I am not afraid to lose, for example 10-20% percent of my monthly salary. These investments must be for a long time period, probably 5-10 years.
As for me, I think that this strategy really makes sense and it should be taken in consideration. But what about you? What do you think?
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
The price of Etherereum can now be taken as bitcoin and dollars. especially as the bitcoin, the price looks very good.  There is an "airtoken" project that ended 2 weeks ago. Prices are standing at what is really affordable for the moment. With the AirFox browser, it's probably expecting a really good jump. There are a few ideas about indorse.    it's 5.5x multiple less   from the ico price. There is lampix that has lost much value from ico price.

Pages:
Jump to: