Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now? - page 12. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
What coin are good but not the best investment in my opinion.

waves, as it a bit down  for now but good for long time investment.
bet on some amount of ETH as it reach about 400$ before but down around 200$ at this moment but this coin is one of a strong coin very good for long term.
also check out NEO been down recently but according to chart and price its going up again. also Check MSD with almost 23 days old as it was release on Tidex on Oct first... been around a penny but Looking good for long term.

check out the history of the coin before buying or investing. REMEMBER what many Financial Advisers say "Invest only what you can afford to lose"

Right now I have a small investment of BTC and since it is at his peak I was thinking of going with some ETH instead of it, I hope that it will pay of in the long term.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If we talking abt investing, i interesting in confideal, CDL coins
but ripple and waves are good also
Activity: 26
I am putting my money in Komodo, Omisego, Walton, Status, and Viacoin and elastic
Activity: 20
Among your list komodo and walton are the best ones.Don't go for waves, it is shit.The waves platform is a copy cat of ethereum.All projects exists over waves are shit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
there are many good alts where I will invest-straits,neo,omosego,ethclassic,adex,decred
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I  would like to join in ICO ,  hope I  can have a chance to join in storm recently ,  it  seems  like a good project.
Activity: 76
Merit: 14
None of these.
I've gone for zcash. The price dropped a lot down to $205 now.
Its normal price range is above $230. So if it goes up again it will surely surpass that.
Activity: 160
I am waiting for Crowdholding's ICO. They launch on the 1st of November.

Solid whitepaper, good team, interesting concept and looks to change the world of business through co-creation (which i am a fan of)

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 182
What coin are good but not the best investment in my opinion.

waves, as it a bit down  for now but good for long time investment.
bet on some amount of ETH as it reach about 400$ before but down around 200$ at this moment but this coin is one of a strong coin very good for long term.
also check out NEO been down recently but according to chart and price its going up again. also Check MSD with almost 23 days old as it was release on Tidex on Oct first... been around a penny but Looking good for long term.

check out the history of the coin before buying or investing. REMEMBER what many Financial Advisers say "Invest only what you can afford to lose"
Activity: 284
vert coin just blew up.  solid coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
I have invested as a "private investor" into Gladius as well as signing up to their signature campaign.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I bought a decent (to me) amount of DeepOnion with the price drops from the upcoming fork. I should expand that into other coins while the opportunity is there. More responses please! I need ideas haha
Activity: 210
we are all aware of the fork coming and a bit cautious about investing at the moment. so I invest proportionally small amounts for eth and waves.
Activity: 139
I bought some Waves,XRP,comodo for long time investment.I think those are very good profitable coins. Wink Wink
Activity: 61
Elastic is very low, good coin for short time double.

NEO is at a cheap price, good coin for long term hold.

Viacoin "WAS" low, just spiked 30%, wait for it to go under 1dollar aigan and invest, good coin for short time gain.

How much is the current price compared to ICO price of Elastic (XEL)? It might still be a bit overpriced right now.

Why would u compare the ICO price aiganst the current price? The ICO stage is over, dont count that in.
Im holding elastic for a long time already, the stable price was around 0.35 - 0.40. Im talking about the support price. It spiked to 0.75 a while ago.
Atm its going around 0.25. Wich is cheap for elastic. Very cheap.

Its your money, but for now, elastic is a option to make quick gains.
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
Elastic is very low, good coin for short time double.

NEO is at a cheap price, good coin for long term hold.

Viacoin "WAS" low, just spiked 30%, wait for it to go under 1dollar aigan and invest, good coin for short time gain.

How much is the current price compared to ICO price of Elastic (XEL)? It might still be a bit overpriced right now.
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
I bought some Stratis. Despite the strong community it is not hyped right know and thats the reason why I bought it.
They should have a working platform 2018, so I hope the rocket will start at the next hype.
Activity: 336
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers
on your list in my opinion good coins is just waves only, the rest is not recommended to buy it.

Very surprised you say that.

Komodo and Walton a lot of people rave about these.

Xtrabytes at the moment is a sleeping giant but why wouldn't you recommend it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i am interested in KNC and MDA now, and i have already bought some and planned to buy more, i think they are promising
Activity: 95
I think CFI INCNT MYST BAT SC XEL DTB look good for buying and hodling long term.
Pages:
Jump to: