Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now? - page 11. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Waves seems to be the most popular choice here. I've also gone for waves too

As well though, I've gone for a lower mcap one too, Ardor
Activity: 106
Merit: 100
I'm going to invest in the upcoming Universa ICO. Apart from that there's really no ICO that I'm going to spend money on. I'll participate in airdrops and such, but nothing more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
i propose you invest in waves, i was reading a lot about it and it will be one of the best options to buy altcoin
Activity: 336
How much are you guys investing?

For example how many waves are you buying?

I just think the amount I buy sometimes is too less.
Activity: 183
If you are talking about ICO's: Utrust, seems to get all the attention with very few strong contenders.

If not FLIK, AION, KUCOIN, KNC and walton seems a good bet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Alt coins have taken quite a bit of beating on the recent days as bitcoin continue to rally to all time high. So it is not easy to pick up alt coins that can survive this red blood bath. However, in the long run, i am confidence in neo, omg, kyber and 0x.
Activity: 672
I do not have the idea of investing for now, but I plan to invest after fork. Here are the coins I plan to invest in after the cutlery:

- Waves
- Ethereum Classic
- Zencash
- Zcash
- Unify
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
STRAT
ARK
VTC
XBY
Activity: 630
I have bought the following coins in the last days:

• Waves
  • Byteball
  • Lisk
  • IOTA
  • Incent

Prices are very cheap right now. Will sell them in the next bull season when everybody is euphoric again.

Waves and IOTA are the good coins for investment. even me also invested on this coin. other than this i bought few NEO coins.
Activity: 378
everyone is different in their choice of coin and favorite, for now my favorite is still bitcoin, altcoin buck I prefer etherium, rsgp, and many others but my investment is not much maybe just a few dollars
Activity: 453
I have bought the following coins in the last days:

• Waves
  • Byteball
  • Lisk
  • IOTA
  • Incent

Prices are very cheap right now. Will sell them in the next bull season when everybody is euphoric again.
Activity: 434
Nowadays it is my choice of Atlcoins that I think there is a potential price increase over the next few years. Top of my list are Atlant, Cartaxi, Electroneum and the last one is SONM. This is because there are unique platforms that are good for us. So people can easily accept it. And this is another true INVESTMENT that will give you Coins with value
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
As far as the alt coin sale going on now due to the fork, I'm interested in:

Neo
XRP
DeepOnion

At the moment, I've got about a tenth of a btc that I took and put into those. I figure the rise in those after the fork will be more profitable than the little I might make by getting btc gold. I wouldn't be surprised to see a nice rise in all three.
Activity: 126
If BTC is out of the question, then go for ETH. Ethereum has been the second top cryptocurrency . Most of the altcoins released today are based from ETH.
You might want also to consider Golem. Investing in Golem is sort of like investing in AI. Golem is a global, open sourced decentralized supercomputer that is made up from the combined power of user's machines. In addition, Monero is also a good pick. It offers complete and total secure, private, untraceable transactions. Bitcoin has been with issues of slow transactions nowadays, then Monero can be an option.
Activity: 259
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers
I just bought some Rise..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
vert coin just blew up.  solid coin
Yes. It was a good pump. But after pump there are always dump. So now is not good time to get in Vertcoin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Deeponion and Postoken. Got some from airdrop but as I realized they are doing more work than many ICOs I have invested I had to get more of them because they will moon in next months.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
In your list, I would go for Waves straight away. However I would also consider NEO or LSK as I personnally have high hopes about those two.
Activity: 114
SNM is very cheap now, I'm having a hard time not picking more up. I've been looking for a new coin for my POS portfolio, my next purchase will probably be Cardano (ADA).
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
At this moment i'm mainly accumulating for my long term bags. Some projects that are at great prices! Think NEO, OMG, NXS, ARK, SNM.
Pages:
Jump to: