Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now? - page 2. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I have a lot of good coins in mind, for example Xvg, Zcash,Neo. But while I keep the money in bitcoin, I think he will be the first to grow.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
ETH is surely going to rise in the near future it would be wise to invest already in this altcoin. Remember to buy it safely you never know if its a scam.
Activity: 59
Waves can consider long-term investment, and there will be sustained growth. This will be my first choice. Komodo may also have opportunities, but there are risks.
Activity: 107
I would look in coins with great fundamentals which have dropped to new all time lows and try and scoop them. Some of these may be- bat, etc, zec, and cfi
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I think about buying ETH now. People are supporting it. I will make a little investment first to test it out if i can make a profit out of this investment. You can then look if it is worth it.

ETH is surely going to rise in the near future it would be wise to invest already in this altcoin. Remember to buy it safely you never know if its a scam.

I invest in Etherium and i use this altcoin as my long-term  investment. I see the good potential with this altcoin the good value and start recovering of the price and I believe it sustainable until the long run. Etherium  is the altcoin that I invest now.
Activity: 22
I think about buying ETH now. People are supporting it. I will make a little investment first to test it out if i can make a profit out of this investment. You can then look if it is worth it.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Neuromation, recently featured in Wired magazine, is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform,  that is developing cutting-edge solutions for the AI sector, a global industry that is projected to be worth over $50 billion by 2020. The platform and its team are making AI development easier for researchers, organizations, and individuals alike.
Activity: 59
NXT is at the bottom price so it's really good for buying purpose.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I am personally quite fond of ALGORY, which is a token distributed in an ICO right now. I am promoting it and I will also buy a little bit more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think NEO is under is value in next days maybe in January will have extremlly increasing, also Komodo is in very low price right now. This two coins are in very low price right now.
Activity: 147
With a few hours left try to invest in Spectivvr,  it is one of the promising project for the hunters, it gives benefits to the viewers of their company , support this ICO and i will assure you that it will be worth it.  visit their ICO it is Live now https://ico.spectivvr.com
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
Im going invest in SETHER which has a great tech and idea.Sether is well supported project and there is a great bonus now. I suggest you  not to miss the bonus. Here is the link https://www.sether.io/ go buy as much as you can as i did
Activity: 7
i am invested in Litecoin, Ducatus (Litecoin fork), Tron
Activity: 42
viberate, in my opinion great coin, if intersted checkit here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 42
As I said in another thread, with the increasing pressure of governments on cryptocurrencies, I think we should take a closer look on application tokens that have a utility other than mere especulative growth. If they suceed to grow, then the attached cryptocoin will also grow. Tech based application tokens, such as Gameflip or AppCoins, are interesting to take a look. At least, this is what I am investing on now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
went for electroneum with the hope that it will do well . the question I have not provided answer to, is whether to trade it for short term gain or long term profit.

Check Gladius (GLA) it's really good the second one it's Neuromation (NTK) ,good project with small cap. Check also Appcoins i bought some tokens in their pre-sale, their team members and the project looks really strong. Also it's the first ICO with 200 million users.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Right now Litecoin looks quite promising. It has been around for a while, and the rumors are that a few of the heavyweights have thrown support behind that currency (especially in east Asian nations such as China, Japan and South Korea).
Activity: 22
right now i'm investing in appcoins.
their whitepaper looks solid and technical + its based off aptoide which is big in android
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Personally I am looking into Crowdholding. They are all about co-creation and already have a working beta.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
In my opinion, now it is perspective to invest in a waves,xrp,wings,stratis.although many altcoins will show x2.3 after segwit.So now it is profitable to buy altcoins, while the price of them has fallen dramatically.
Pages:
Jump to: