Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now? - page 3. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Ripple, Bitclave, Monacoin are my favorite coins. These are potential coins to invest in short-term.
Activity: 280
For now 2 altcoins are good at investing ie Eth and waves, because it has a fairly fast development.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Don't forget FLIK !
Activity: 420
Seems like, we agree about the waves
A really good altcoin, and will soon prove
We know we can't trust all altcoins
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
You should wait until you are able to invest in this new cryptocurrency coming out called Grin. It is very similar to Bitcoin in the way it came out and the way it is being developed. There is a community slowly building behind it and even Ricardo Spagni one of the top developers for Monero said that it could very well replace Monero and there will only be two digital currencies.
A lot of the altcoins are already created by the different developers and the developers and their projects tell that it is the same as bitcoin but they are better, that is what they always said but as you can see that the bitcoin is strong and it not even shake the place of bitcoin in the top of the market and that is a good sign that bitcoin will not be surpassed by the altcoins that are the same with bitcoin.
Activity: 450
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers
Some alt coin is best. But I suggest Eth and,  then Waves. No more others. See market cap and you will find a best answer. It will depend on your Market demand.  Ltc also good for long time invest. By the way. Try best and make a good result.
Activity: 161
You should wait until you are able to invest in this new cryptocurrency coming out called Grin. It is very similar to Bitcoin in the way it came out and the way it is being developed. There is a community slowly building behind it and even Ricardo Spagni one of the top developers for Monero said that it could very well replace Monero and there will only be two digital currencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers

I have some LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT movement to kick back in when BTC corrects itself. Then off to the moon in my alt lambo.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
You are sure to reap from your Investment when you invest in coin that have real product and value to offer the society,ensure you research about there whitepaper and the team involve in the project,I recommend modex and verif-y
You can check about them online,am investing on them
Activity: 87
went for electroneum with the hope that it will do well . the question I have not provided answer to, is whether to trade it for short term gain or long term profit.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i am interested in KNC and MDA now, and i have already bought some and planned to buy more, i think they are promising

I think most of the alternate cryptocurrency are good to invest in but its just up to you. Depends if you want long terms, short term and trading and others..
But just be carefull of scams.
Activity: 93
I am planning to invest in DENT. I have already got some coins on it but i want more and it is now cheap so i can buy a lot of coins for just a few dollars worth money.

Dent has potential so i will begin to invest a lot in it. I hope that it goes pumped up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
After realising that if I just held Bitcoin and HELD I would be better off in buying and selling ALT's on speculation - I have stopped! Its really not worth all the time and stress!

The only ALT coins I get involved with now are the ones in ICO's.
Activity: 187
Waves: it's becoming a platform for other coins/projects like ETH.
Same for Ripple.

Activity: 236
Outside of the main established coins, The only real ICO that's taken my fancy is Crowdholding and their YUPIE

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
I am observing the waves, although it is in a process of adjustments, has a lot of potential the concept is identical to ETH,
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
If we talking abt investing, i interesting in confideal, CDL coins
but ripple and waves are good also
if I am more interested in waves because the information of this coin has a good future
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Among the list of coins that you presented i really like Komodo alot. Rest of them I would not want to buy at this stage. Some other coins that I am eyeing now to buy are zcash, etherium classis, etherium, salt & monero.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ive decided to invest in omisego i think it will see a big rise during the time of uncertainty during the btc fork people will put there money into alts.
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
In my view, ETH, Monero, Bitcoin cash, Komodo are suitable to buy now. They have recovered after falling down in few days. It is worth to buy now.
Pages:
Jump to: