Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin are you holding for Aug 1 - page 2. (Read 4948 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I am holding xem,sc,vxg,str now and wont be selling them anytime soon. I am holding them for atleast 2 years and let it grow first that is why I am not that worried about the split.
I will keep on holding them until they reach the value I expected them to reach, I have some coins gat4 drom previous campaigns I had joined and its hoping that there values will reached my target,well realistic as it is.
Activity: 490
I am holding xem,sc,vxg,str now and wont be selling them anytime soon. I am holding them for atleast 2 years and let it grow first that is why I am not that worried about the split.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
IXT is trading under ICO so it cannot go lower so I decided to hold tight IXT
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Bought thousand of Antshares (ANS) and have put into wallet to earn Antcoin (ANC)

ANS having more scope of rising in upcoming weeks
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Choose among the coins which have bottomed. I am holding xel, verge, golem, eth, swt, apx, shift, synx.
Apart from all the above coins maybe you should have at look at the EOS and OPUS ICO's. Both have very huge potential, long term.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
DNR, HUSH, NETKO, SIGT, ZEN, ZER, and Linda.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
ETH, ETC, STRAT, XVG, ANS, SC, DTB, BCY

holding this coin... hoping for better outcome
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
This would be the worst time to sell and the best time to buy!
Activity: 700
I am holding quite a few altcoins for August 1 and bought Ethereum, BTC, Digibyte and Waves. I'm trusting my instincts that these coins will increase after the August 1 split and hopefully if it won't then I'll just hold them for a couple of years. Anyways there's no harm in trying right? But these are just a small amount of coins.
Activity: 406
Currently, I have sold off all the altcoin that I own, but if I could keep them, I would choose Monaco. Although it is carrying a very low value compared to the original, but I think it will go up in the future.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
holding BTC, ETH, GNT, Waves, SC
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
I am not taking part in the race towards the split chain. I have exchanged my btc to 65%doge and 35% ripple.
What altcoins will you be holding/exchanging for the August 1 ?

Different from you, I feel very worried about the value of bitcoin after August 1. So I sold everything, I want a safety instead of risk. Everything is too dim to see the future of bitcoin.
Although this is best choice for people worried about the future of Bitcoin. But you need remember in history Bitcoin has experience many time as current, and look the price now, after big crash the value of Bitcoin when comeback always high than history price, so why still worry about Bitcoin and not buy it now for future?
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
There are a lot of really great altcoins out there for a silly price. I mostly hold the most mainstream altcoins ETH, WAVES, ARK and etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Why do you even convert your btc to doge, it's gonna hurt later. As for me my holding is still the same, few btc, waves, golem, sphre, sonm and some embers for speculation.
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
I am not taking part in the race towards the split chain. I have exchanged my btc to 65%doge and 35% ripple.

I think the MGO is the best option to keep and make a profit. Take a look at their project, a truly technological platform for the world, without any excuse that might hinder its development.
Activity: 575

Different from you, I feel very worried about the value of bitcoin after August 1. So I sold everything, I want a safety instead of risk. Everything is too dim to see the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
-Nem
-Decred
-Aragon
-LBRY
Activity: 9
For August 1st and likely long after (includes a few very speculative coins):

BTC, ETH, LTC, Stratis, Waves, GNT, Burst, Zeit.

I am watching ETC, NEO (ANS), XBY, and 1337 from the sidelines as I have a lot of research yet to do on all of those coins.
Activity: 24
LTC/ETC/ZEC

DGB/SC/DCR/WAVES/NEO (ANS)

+ ETH and various ERC20 tokens

Way too many to keep up with really!
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I'm only holding ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: