Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin are you holding for Aug 1 - page 5. (Read 4948 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Just keep your bitcoin, it surely will jump in price when it stabilizes. And you don't want to be left behind....
No I wont be left behind since  i am gonna buy bitcoin as soon as the event is finished. The event is probably goin to take place for 2-3 days . So lets say by august 3 it will get over and as soon as it does, I will exchange my altcoins to bitcoin and hope that the price of bitcoin will rise . No risk and no loss using this strategy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I'm not really concerned with the Aug 1 event. I don't even believe that the split will happen. I'm gonna hold my bitcoins and sell it when the price booms. I have a handful of Ethereum though. So if I'm mistaken then I will still have something to hold on.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
ZCL and ETH.

I'll be holding them after 1st August as well. Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
LTC and GBYTE
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mostly in BTC to receive my precious BCC. Rest is in XMR and ETC.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Holding quite an amount of KMD, some NMR too.
Greatly affected by the UASF, kind of eager for this madness to stop to get them back on track XD
Activity: 16
I am holding OMG. The chart is great https://bitscreener.com/coins/omisego
Activity: 126
holding everythin in IOTA, OMG, ICN, NEO, STRAT and WAVES, after that let's see how the market develops
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
Wave & eth is the best option to hold because in the future it will be very important for transaction costs, I buy some coins before the price goes up again, and now I have stopped all trading activity until the condition that happened in August is stable. .
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Just keep your bitcoin, it surely will jump in price when it stabilizes. And you don't want to be left behind....
Activity: 17
Mostly BNT (60%) and the rest split up in ANS and OMNISE. Grin
Activity: 56
I think waves is the smart choice for holding August 1.not only waves,eth & ltc are the same.this three altcoins for me is the best now.if you hold tight then you must be gets profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I have converted most of my btc to altcoins, ETH, TIME, LDOGE, PBLT AND some other coins also which are good for long time. Apart from that this all coins are related to ETH so if their is any problem in BTC so the next big coin is ETH which will get benefited and all ETH platform projects will also get more benefit.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I am holding xem and bash. I do not think there is a need to convert to alt or fiat anymore because there is no more threat on that day but if ever things changes, I will convert some to xem and some I will keep. My bitcoins are safely kept anyway, so the only thing I am protecting if I convert to alt or fiat is the monetary value. If bitcoin price falls, I just have to hold on my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
bitbay
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I have converted all my bitcoins which i was holding to fiat currency, and apart from that i am holding altcoins like, ICN, ICOB, VSL, TIME AND PBLT, This are some coins which i think are good for long term also.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
I have bought many new ICO as well as altcoins from my BTC and ETH pockets. Neverdie and shadow are my latest collection. Bought Bitsend, Denarius and some Litecoins. Still my 33% of savings is in Bitcoin as I know that it will go up after August 1st.
Activity: 144
There won't be a split chain. Bip141 team and Segwit team have agreed on a new proposal SEGWIT-BIP91. It will remain one bitcoin.
Activity: 13
Definitely litecoin, imo if btc fails at any time litecoin is going to replace it, it has as fast if not faster transactions, limited supply, segwit and it will implement lighting soon. Also holding ETC.
Activity: 228
I am not taking part in the race towards the split chain. I have exchanged my btc to 65%doge and 35% ripple.
What altcoins will you be holding/exchanging for the August 1 ?

I'm holding stratic, basic attention token, bancor, tezos and waves for agusut 1. I'm holding bitcoin in the same time with following altcoins. Diversifying the money is the best for risky situations like his.
Pages:
Jump to: