Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin are you holding for Aug 1 - page 4. (Read 4948 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
I am not taking part in the race towards the split chain. I have exchanged my btc to 65%doge and 35% ripple.
What altcoins will you be holding/exchanging for the August 1 ?
Congratulations.How does it feel to be dumb and hopeless at the same time ? You don't really understand the Blockchain Technology,Do you ? You've just dug yourself a bigger hole by doing so.Hard Fork will likely not happen and things remain at it's places.Bitcoin prices may rise and your alt's will come down the hill faster than Jack and Jill.
Not a best decision you made,bud.
Embrace the change,don't run away from it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
I am going to convert everything to Litecoin before August 1. Then I will wait a week or 2 two and see how the things are going.Why Litecoin?
Because Litecoin= Like To Copy so I am ready to use a bitcoin counterfeit. nah joking. I don't really now why I am prefer using Litecoin, but it doesn't matter which one you are going to use as long its value doesn't fail before you go back to bitcoin. And i think Litecoin will be god for this
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
ETC, STRAT, AMP, EQT, LBC, SC, SYS, BTS, GAME and a lot of others  Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Ltc eth etc.i stiil beieve there is great potential profit in it 
It's true that's the most popular coin Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic (that's my review), Coins that have price stability and will have a good future.
I believe in ETH, ETC and LTC these 3 coins definitely grow so fast. But I am holding some Dogecoins any idea when this coin will hit $1. Because I am holding some coins for long term investment. Doge, Burst these 2 coins are very good investment those who are looking for long term investment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
rain condensate and netko, are good altcoin, because they have strong pos, and people like free money so they are buying them like crazy, inf act they are among the few coins that increased their value when allt he other were dumped, i'm also holding nexus and spreadcoin, because spreadcoin have the free HLM swap

I will check these two out. I am looking for some good quality staking coins. I also think INSN is good as well as it's value went up also instead of down during this Bitcoin/Forking panic mode. I am purchasing JANUS also and NXT while I can as well to also get free Ignis token in NXT.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
100 % Sexcoin Shocked
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

I have sold almost all of my alt coins, the remain alt coins are MYST, BNT and QTUM. I think these coins have much potential and the price can not be lower.
Activity: 1036
It's true that's the most popular coin Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic (that's my review), Coins that have price stability and will have a good future.
Activity: 56
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
i keep some btc, then fiat currency, i don't know which risk i will meet, some fiat is necessary, i also hold some omg and xas
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think LTC will be a good safe altcoin to wait out of the 1st August.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm holding ETH for now since it's second to btc.And  I dont know what alt should i hold except eth so yea
Activity: 24
Surely it is better to sell Altcoins back into BTC to receive your free BCC
No don't sell alts, this might be very bad design.. No there will not be BCC, it is over with this story.
ZCL and ETH.
I'll be holding them after 1st August as well. Grin
I'm not sure in ZCL, without funding there is no development. Only maybe if they can find some ways, else they cannot compete with coins who have large amounts dedicated for progress. I would rather choose ETC it is very undervalued.

Where did you hear/read there will not be BCC?

From what I have read this morning the likelihood of BTC is imminent;
https://medium.com/@jimmysong/bitcoin-cash-what-you-need-to-know-c25df28995cf
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038477.20
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
I hold eth, ripple, litecoin and nem, after August I think some of the alt coin will have a spike after August, so I am holding some of the alt coins to try my luck, but all of my alt coins just in small portion, most of my investment still bitcoin
Activity: 560
Surely it is better to sell Altcoins back into BTC to receive your free BCC
No don't sell alts, this might be very bad design.. No there will not be BCC, it is over with this story.
ZCL and ETH.
I'll be holding them after 1st August as well. Grin
I'm not sure in ZCL, without funding there is no development. Only maybe if they can find some ways, else they cannot compete with coins who have large amounts dedicated for progress. I would rather choose ETC it is very undervalued.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I have not huge amount of btc for buying huge amount of coin or more number of coin.but by my little amount i want to buy and hold some NXT and DGB coin for august 1st.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
i split my btc to xrp, waves, stratis, sia coin and dgb and wait for 1st august happenings on crypto market.
Activity: 53
Komodo and XMR, and some IOTA and NEM, seasoned with Stratis

Everything else is crap, except freeby byteball
Activity: 24
Surely it is better to sell Altcoins back into BTC to receive your free BCC . . . it will probably be worthless although there is some support from China which could make it valuable.

The price of BTC will also likely soar when the event is over and the dust settles then you can re-buy your Alts and likely get more for your BTC??
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Definitely litecoin, imo if btc fails at any time litecoin is going to replace it, it has as fast if not faster transactions, limited supply, segwit and it will implement lighting soon. Also holding ETC.
That's great. Litecoin does have the potential to rise up in the future but i dont think that it will replace bitcoin since bitcoin is the king of cryptos. Bitcoin will rule the cryptos until atleast the next 5 years, more i hope.
Pages:
Jump to: