Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin are you holding for Aug 1 - page 3. (Read 4948 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Stratis, antshare, status, bitcoin, ethereum and pay. Hopefully it works out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
For August 1 I hold :
 ZCoin,
 GBYte,
 LBRY
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I am not taking part in the race towards the split chain. I have exchanged my btc to 65%doge and 35% ripple.
What altcoins will you be holding/exchanging for the August 1 ?
At this point buying ETH seems like a god idea, the price is below 200 dollars and it is way below its all time high, so buying seems like a good choice, because after bitcoin goes up thanks to the renewed faith in the project the rest of the altcoins will follow.
Activity: 308
- I keep quite a lot of coin, including ETH, ETC, LTC and under my personal opinion, I think coin I am keeping very potential, if kept in the long run, it will bring me a huge profit
- I think after August 1, the price of bitcoin will increase again, it also means that the price of altcoin will also increase, so now is a good time for me to buy more and accumulate as much as possible
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I think ICN and STRAT are two definite long term hodls
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
Don't be a fool, hold Bitcoin. I wouldn't  touch Litecoin with a 10 foot pole.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Verge. It seems to be less correlated with the whole market downswings and recovers pretty well too. I have a lot of faith in it.

I think Verge is a great long term investment. Maybe it will hit a dollar in some years.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
I am not taking part in the race towards the split chain. I have exchanged my btc to 65%doge and 35% ripple.
What altcoins will you be holding/exchanging for the August 1 ?

I will hold all the coins, I am holding the last month. Without a single change in my portfolio. Why? Because I am convinced, that the projects behind this coins will suceed. And please believe me: The sun will rise, the birds will sing, electricity will stream out of your socket like everyday and live will go on after aug1st. 
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Verge. It seems to be less correlated with the whole market downswings and recovers pretty well too. I have a lot of faith in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
i think i'll hold  etherium if ever i get my bounties this month , then i'll hold etherium then after the bitcoin fork end , i will convert it into btc then withdraw it , because after the bitcoin fork i think it will be more risky if we hold it long in the wallet
Activity: 300
BURST and adc seem safe to me but then so do loads of others inc bitcoin.  The drama over splitting coins is unnecessary as its just a consensus voting...then again its late and im drunk.    time to waste dogecoin on gambling, hic
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I have 8 coins in my portfolio

SYS
AMP
LBRY
WAVES
SAFEX/SEC
FTC
GNT
DIMCOIN

DIMCOIN as you now is an ongoing ICO. And except SEC/SAFEX and FTC all of my coins are the altcoins which fell dramatically during this crisis and all of these coins has big expectations for the short term and long term. SEC/SAFEX and FTC are my long term investments.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Ltc eth etc.i stiil beieve there is great potential profit in it 
It's true that's the most popular coin Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic (that's my review), Coins that have price stability and will have a good future.
Me too ive already stay on that coin when you view the profile of that coin its good and until now. Ethreum may be a good coin for me that would rather to hold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
I already exchanged all my bitcoins to altcoins  Grin i couldnt stop my self they were so cheap. They still are...
I keep etc waves eth edg
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I havr choose...xmr, decred, lisk,neo(ans) and bat
Activity: 504
I am actually holding a couple of coins for August 1, invested around four to five tokens and coins like NEM, Digibyte, Siacoin, Waves and Ethereum because I believe after the August 1 drama these coins will go back to the prices where they left off.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I would go for neo, dash, eth and ltc. These coins are going to rise anyway so it should be safe enough to buy them. Or you could get USD Tether and keep it as virtual fiat
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
There is no need to dump ones Altcoin portfolio, the worst about August 1 is over and I believe nothing significant will happen on the day, what I have learnt from my experience in crypto is not to always follow the crowd
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
I thought that Maid will safe my btc during the big btc dump, but i missed..(
Now i keep ltc, etc, nxt, nem, dash, and a bit of  some other coins like doge, stratis, dgb and wings
Also keep a bit of btc to take some alt near the bottom before the pump)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Since I don't know what will happen after Aug 1 , I keep one-third my BTC, and the rest I bought ETH and LTC and some from the new ICO like PBT, PLBT and PLR.
Pages:
Jump to: