Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 16. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I think Ethereum is one of the altcoins that will change our lives in the future
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Our life can be changed for the better, those coins (projects) and technologies that already have a working product or will be in the near future, and those that do not stop in development and follow their plans.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Of course it would be Ethereum and some of the top five, I think coins from coinmarketcap, because every other coin, which is brand new on this market cannot make a difference I think.
Activity: 88
Bancor is IMHO one of the altcoins which will change our lives the most. People who like to borrow money may find out that ETHLend is also going to change their lives quite a bit. And Ethereum of course is still the number one having an impact on us all in the future.
Activity: 322
Altcoins can change our live it can have great tendency for hunters. Almost top ten coins are worthy to invest. By researching and investing in multiple coins our lives can be changed because cryto is our future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think it's worth mentioning those technologies and industries that will change in connection with the advent of blockchain technology.
Analogy can be done with Internet technology.
As more than 30 years ago the Internet first appeared, since then the world has forever changed. The Internet has affected all industries, the entire economy. He caused tremendous technological progress and the 4th industrial revolution. Raised the cost of information above the value of any product and any raw materials.
The blockchain and cryptocurrencies continue the world transformation.
Cryptocurrencies will first change the world of finance, which will change the world economy. There will be a new redistribution of world wealth.
At the initial stage, my opinion, world economic discrimination will decrease.
blockchain, I think, will greatly change the information technology industry and the robot industry.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I am betting for LOYALCOIN and PITCH.
they are both good in their platforms.
they keep their team busy and updating people every week.
those two is really worth holding.
Activity: 182
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project PAVOCOIN, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 55
the coins left after the majority is scraped that solves probelms
Activity: 98
I think that coins with the future it is BTC, ETH, ADA, NAC, NEO, XEM, EOS. The bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency, and others it is platforms with pesrpektivy. I am confident in them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
   I think ethereum is the altcoin that has a potential to give us a bright future. Because it is second to bitcoin in terms of value,demand,and usage.  There are still other coins that can help us to have a bright future but only time will tell because a lot of coins in the market and we can't pick one among them because most of altcoins has a promising future that we didn't know as of now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
For changing lives you need a stronger platform with revolutionary ideas. Have you guys read about INS ecosystem.? Its a token for grocery and other daily needs. Already partnered with countless products in the UK. When they roll out their roadmap it will be a game changer.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Can be said that all altcoin have the opportunity to change our live, the most important is the performance of the team continues to improve so as to gain total trust from investors.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
For me it is the BTC and ETH that will change our lives these 2 have change my life and it solve our financial problem. The BTC and ETH have the good value in coinmarketcap. Then when it comes to trade shitcoin has the good coin for trading it can also change our lives. But it is only you who can answer which altcoin can change our lives because it is only you who will make your earnings. Not us whe gives suggestion on you. Do not just depend on the suggestion you must also try what coin you want to invest to know if it can really change our lives.

Those are the first coins, that people face when they are entering this market, because I think they are most well known from all the others. As for me personally, I have invested first in Bitcoin and then in the other coins.
Activity: 84
Perhaps in a couple of years there will be coins with only real technology, now for example very bitcoin and etherium in the top, because they can even pay in some bar or cafe. What will be in the future - time will tell!
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

For me its no other than BTC . We all know it all starts there and in my opinion it is not too late yet to buy bitcoins because for me it is very profitable holding for a long term period .
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
IMHO, apart from already adapted and implemented coins, I think NIX and Lunyr will change not our lives but will do have real influence, in their respective niches.
Activity: 29
I think ETH can help in a number of ways. It is already replacing BTC as a payment option or currency because of some benefits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The ether will live for many more years, I will not speak for the other coins, since there is a lot of competition among newly appeared and already established coins. And not who does not know whether this coin will be as good in the future or will leave in the period of stagnation.
Activity: 84
I think that altcoin can change life ,brings a bright future is Ethereum because it pretty amazing for now its price was become growing and very profitable. Ethereum may manipulate us to change our life with too much succession maybe someday it goes extremely
Pages:
Jump to: