Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 18. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
i think if we talk about the best altcoins that will change our lives, ethereum is the answer
a lot of project created by ethereum blockchain that make ethereumplatform very useful in crypto industry
Activity: 142
It seems to me that Dash will change the world of financial payments, it will be the number one resource, cheap and reliable
I think the same about Dash, I would also recommend any other projects with a similar governance/funding model. Splitting the block reward to a second-tier of specialized full nodes supports straightforward scalability, and splitting part of the reward to a treasury for project funding allows the project to be self-sustainable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Mostly all infrastructure coins like ETH , ADA , ZIL , ICX ,ACT ,WAN .FSN and couple of more like VEN LISK ,STRATOS ,WAVES i forgot
Activity: 238
I think the Ripple and Ethereum can change our life. Over the next few years, these coins should show all their strength.
Especially attracted Ripple, which, with great confidence, will be used by banking structures.

For me, ethereum looks much more promising crypto currency. It's even more than just a coin, it's a huge platform with excellent smart contracts. This project is constantly developing and it is very good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think the Ripple and Ethereum can change our life. Over the next few years, these coins should show all their strength.
Especially attracted Ripple, which, with great confidence, will be used by banking structures.
Activity: 2
what about GRS?
To my opinion, with a good marketing campaign, it has the potential to overpass litecoin
Activity: 196
BTC and ETH will change our lives aly from cultures too. In the future we will wait and learn what is waiting for us.
Activity: 114
now a days verge seems good...
Activity: 198
the possibility of NEO will overtake eth, because they have own platfrom,
I will buy and save in a very long time until I get a lot of profit Grin
I don't think NEO will able to do this in the near future, but you are right that NEO platform capabilities are huge and it makes NEO a good competitors to ETH. And as practic shows, competition is needed for development
Activity: 202
There are more than 1700 altcoins are listed on coinmarketcap but do you really think every single altcoin will reach the market cap value.
I think the answer is NO. Only Top 100 will you more profits, but it is also difficult to know out of 100 which you should buy,

Here you go Top 5 altcoins which are less than $0.5 cents and can reach to $5-$7 in next 6 months.
Verge,
TRON,
Siacoin,
Dogecoin
Pundi x
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
There are 2 coins that the exist of them already changed our lives forever, they're both built base on the blockchain technology but one is having the smart contracts also.
Yeah you're right my friend, i'm talking about Bitcoin and Etherum, why you have to find other coins for holding or buying when you already have 2 powerful coins is ETH and BTC for choosing ?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Before investing in any Altcoin you have to study the coin, its characteristics, structure, ideology, supply, core team.. everything matters. We have dozens of awesome coins , that have a huge potential to change lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I have invested in at least a dozen altcoins, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitsend and Stellar Lumens. But most of these coins are already having a billion-plus market cap, and therefore I think that they will give me 5x

Most of the coin release in the market place. So it not easy choose the coin. If need choose best coin follow the market all coin price list. Then you know price list. All coin price is any time to change. Price is not stable. So check the price every day. Then choose and invest the best coin. It change your life. So careful to choose and invest. Market place is helpful to choose the best coin. Market place is helpful to reach the coin all country people.
Activity: 364
I think There should be INS, VeChain, Credits. Ins have good ideas for trade. If they realize their ideas, We can buy someting as more cheap and easy. VeChain have a same ideas. Credits have very good ideas that can effect to all trade conditions.
Activity: 20
there are tooo many projects around and sooo many scam. very hard to set apart
Activity: 116
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
You can check the ETH & NEO I hope they give us big profit in long term and change our life
Activity: 672
If I only knew about such projects, I would probably invest a little money in them, because I wanted to be part of the story, but today I just do not like the project, of course I can not know about all the projects, but most of the time I see on this forum .
ETH is a nice move too! very cool applications running on it! but Blockchain is too slow for that! DLT is the NBT
Activity: 420
I still believe in Ethereum coins. because I really have big hopes for Ethereum. for that I hope the price of Ethereum will always go up in every subsequent year and always be able to survive, so this is the coin that actually gave life to a large number of other projects, a few months ago.
if it get's really the backbone of IoT, the it will be the next big thing. the value can grow in unespected hights
Pages:
Jump to: