Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 17. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Nothing. All of the modern alts are test imho. We will get experience what need and how it must work. And after that, it will be born coins that actually change our world and lives. Now we have some weakness in every coin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
now a days most popular coin of bitcoin or ethereum coin hold and getting rich man.it can be change in your life with shining. and more other coin we have but those no sure get rich man for trade
Activity: 140
I can't estimate the things that are too far away, but I can tell you about products that may change the market in the recent period, EOS, ADA, NEO. I think that the 3.0 blockchain they are about to bring is a technology that can change the market, but now The 3.0 blockchain is not yet listed. This is just my personal guess!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I think, that all serious projects (tokens), make an influence on some area of our live and change it somehow.
In future such projects are going to be closer to regular people and we will feel it more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think there are many coin that will change the way we live and spend money. Bitcoin is already changing our lives ! Ethereum is another coin that will have dramatic impact in the way we live, work and do business!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
the great hope of course on the ethereum. This altcoin has already become the biggest compared to another altcoin even more superior in many respects from another altcoin on. expect big certainly ethereum on is reasonable because the ethereum has the potential for it. in the next few years could be the ethereum will be the next generation that will probably get to be such a bitcoin even more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I prefer to change our lives the most is Ethereum if we invested right it will give us a very good profit in the future. And more people will get their own profit in this coming months after the end of the yyear. But I think that all currency have a chance because if we are all bounty hunters the rewards that we get we to the campaigns can also change are life.
Activity: 85
For me I think its menlo.one although I don't consider its an altcoin for investment but as a platform. Their goal is to end the fraud in ICO space which would be a good thing both new and old investors, removing fake ICO's and scams will really change our lives.
Activity: 630
Here is the blog about the influence of ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I think ETH is the coin which is able to make some changes.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think that the Ethereum is the closest to this. But the possibilities of smart contracts  not so demand as it seemed. I think that soon we will see a new kind of cryptocurrency, which will be more perfect.
Activity: 80
ETH is one of the best coins in crypto competitions, these are great alcines to be honest. And I think that the Etherium can change our life. I still keep my coins, although I lost most of my portfolio.
Activity: 45
There are altcoins that will change lives only in some countries. Watch pundi x which is spreading to the east or the petro for venezuela. Then there are sectors that are developing and changing lives across the globe
Activity: 45
I still believe in Ethereum coins. because I really have big hopes for Ethereum. for that I hope the price of Ethereum will always go up in every subsequent year and always be able to survive, so this is the coin that actually gave life to a large number of other projects, a few months ago.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
For me it is the BTC and ETH that will change our lives these 2 have change my life and it solve our financial problem. The BTC and ETH have the good value in coinmarketcap. Then when it comes to trade shitcoin has the good coin for trading it can also change our lives. But it is only you who can answer which altcoin can change our lives because it is only you who will make your earnings. Not us whe gives suggestion on you. Do not just depend on the suggestion you must also try what coin you want to invest to know if it can really change our lives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
BITCOIN CASH (BCH)
The advantage of Bitcoin Cash is its faster processing speed and lower transaction costs. Bitcoin Cash has consolidated its position in the list of the top 10 crypto-currencies over the past year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Most likely Etherium, because it is a promising coin and it gives life to many other Altcoins.
Activity: 112
I think the altcoin can change a life a brings a bright future is NEO because it pretty amazing for now its price was become growing and very profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I think it might be VeChain
https://www.dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
Here is one of the many examples of real world application and impact of VeChain
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
In my personal opinion, NEO really has a good chance for it. NEO is now being popular and some projects use this platform.
Basically, the technology of NEO is similar to ETH, some people say it is the ETH of China.
However, NEO is considered to be faster and it is cheaper in transaction payment and fee. Of course, it will be more interesting since many people are looking for the easy, fast, and cheap platform. This is why NEO will have it is reputable to be brighter in the future and can change our life very well.
Pages:
Jump to: