Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 13. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think that the main projects that change our life will be, those projects that are aimed at creating an infrastructure for doing business on technology blockchain, eg ELF, EOS, ETH, NEO.
Activity: 60
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I think the altcoin can change a life a brings a bright future is Ethereum because it pretty amazing for now its price was become growing and very profitable. I think this coin will still show its best.
Activity: 18
The way I look at it, cryptocurrency is not changing the world.  The world has already been changing at a rapid rate, and cryptocurrency is just a byproduct of the societal and technological advancements. I believe that cryptocurrency will be utilized in the future; it's just taking a while for people to catch on.  It's unfair to expect the general population to catch onto this tech, but eventually... they will.   I can see almost all things being digitized.  That, along with increased globalization with the help of the Internet, the importance of easier and cheaper international transactions will become more realized.  Another reason why I am high on digital inheritance alts like DGPT.  People will begin to realize the importance of passing down, not only their currencies, but also passwords to accounts, pictures,  anything digital.  the world has gotten digital faster than people even realize.... there are plenty of digital assets that are protectable.... 2 days til launch!  Joined the EEA recently.  thoughts?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For the old altcoin, I still believe in Ethereum and BCH because I think only these two altcoins have the potential to continue to rise in the future. and For a new altcoin I might suggest to start investing in Daneel and Eligma, because these two altcoins are now equivalent to the price of ICO and Eligma is even much cheaper than private sale, so it would not wrong to invest on those two altcoins
Activity: 56
Hellenic Coin for sure!!!!
Activity: 291
I think altcoin that can change my lives for the better is Litecoin because I think Litecoin will increase in price and will make me become rich.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Well I thinks ETH and GBTC because this coins are have the potential to pump I'm market but some of us are questions and having doubt if this coins will survive and this will change our lives.
Activity: 24
From my view, there are several as ETH and BTC are among the best there is currently
Activity: 89
Actually i believe ETH,Waves,NEO are awesome and promising coin. If we buy this and hold for long term then I can say that, this altcoins are going to change your lives.
Activity: 15
Populous (PPT) which is an invoice factoring platform, Digipulse (DGPT) which is the first digital inheritance platform with a fault that can also store your private keys. The Digipulse platform releases July 1st too!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Currently, it is difficult to answer your question! All altcoin and tokens are currently in the early stages of development! Need more time to finish! I think that by 2022 digital money will come to life!
Activity: 36
A lot of alts seem promising but the big question is can they survive. Once there are more regulations we should see superb growth; weed out the weak coins. Personally i think VEN because it will allow products to be traced all the way to the source. Also i like Luvdub because it has the potential to create lasting relationships.
Activity: 126
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Eth is still the best, It always follow btc and one of the most coin used most of investor on there bounty.Ethereum is a decentralized platform that executes intelligent contracts so for my opinion ETH is one of the future in crytocurrency world.
copper member
Activity: 23

I think Ethereum will always remain a solid contender due to it having such a strong community and a massive library of support tools for developers. It makes it easier for people with new ideas to get started.
Activity: 110

altcoin that can change our life, I choose ethereum. On the side of ethereum is very popular, ethereum has a price that tends to be stable compared to other altcoins. And ethereum is ranked first in altcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
try ethereum and analysis of EOS. both of these altcoins I think it will give different results in crypto within next few months. potential, both exceeding the other altcoin. Besides NEO now also has a great potential to be used to invest. and at least try analysis first.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Many coins are unique and have their own advantages and disadvantages. But maybe anonymous coins like monero will be more in demand in the future. Rules may be more stringent, and monero will be the solution for those who need anonymous transactions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Crypto market is growing rapidly; every day new coins are coming & having great ideas.
So I want to say that may be some new coin make positive change in crypto world, but for now if we talk about launched project then we can say Bitcoin & Ethereum will go for a major positive role , after that bitcoin cash, NEO are also life changing coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Of course the coin is a coin that already exists today. It seems that Bitcoin and Ethereum will still influence people to enter the industry, and make crypto grow bigger in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

I believe that etheruem, credits, minex does have the potential today to grow even more before the year ends because the market price of this coins is dumping so much so when you invest right now then there is a huge chance for  you to earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: