Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 34. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Certainly many people will be able to say that bitcoin and ethereum alter life a lot especially if they have been storing bitcoin, ethereum for a long time.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
Many altcoin have the potential to change our lives today. Like what happen to me i receive an altcoin that really change my life. It give me a big payout when i sold it.
Bitcoin is the only coin that I know of that can attempt to change a persons life. The only coin that comes close to that is Ethereum because of Ethereums Blockchain.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Have you considered Hadron?  It's a project that actually looks to do something altruistic that has the potential to really make a difference for everyone.  Similar to the distributed projects that worked on simulating drugs and diseases.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Many altcoin have the potential to change our lives today. Like what happen to me i receive an altcoin that really change my life. It give me a big payout when i sold it.
Activity: 448
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Here are some alt coins

POWR. A great token that will change the way we deal with power. They are creating a blockchain where people can trade their excess energy

3dcoin.  They are creating their blockchain for the VR industry where anything is possible

Lucyd. Check out their Smart glasses that will make a difference in the world
Activity: 33
CAPP, has working tech and partnerships with some big companies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Those that will be in usage with a mass adoption, but except ETH I do not know for now such alts! Also I can`t imagine what we will do for now without the ETh and its smart contract system.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
There is a lot of altcoins that can change anyone's life, coins that have a great potential and a bright future. All of that depends on the team and the project of this crypto, so, the smart investors will invest in the best crypto depend on the point of view of each one. There is a plenty of good altcoins, the best one for me are: XRP, Lisk, Siacoin and TRX.
Activity: 72
ECHT called e-chat its in the third round of  ICO,  a blockchain based multitask messenger.  u can check it oyt at https://echat.io
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet
EOS will definetly change our blockchain lives)
Activity: 336
ETN, BAR and Im lookking for more  Cheesy
Activity: 378
I think coins ETH, NEO and XEM will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Yes, I agree with you. These coins can positively affect the economy of the country and the life of people in general. But there are many speculative coins that can bring people more profit and change their lives.
I think coins ETH, NEO and XEM will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Raiblocks, no fee instant transactions; nuff said.  There is a reason it rose as much as it did, it can go much much higher and become what people think crypto should be.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
MONACO will change our lives. next month they sen cards so it will use every where. Imagine that you can use altcoins when you  buy banane from grocery. I hope it will succes because I am so bored bank cards.
copper member
CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet
Our letitplay.io project is going to change you life in a way of content consumption.

LetItPlay would bring Internet to the whole new level by creating an audio layer for it. Currently bulk of content is visual, which forces people to spend time glued to the screens of their devices, but along with the ubiquitous acceptance of visual content there is an ongoing revolution in voice activated interfaces. Voice assistants graduated from being merely a marketing toy into an effective tool. However voice assistants have nothing to say because the Internet content is still predominantly visual and is not yet adapted for audial consumption.  Furthermore, it is possible that continuous development of voice assistants could change the appearance of the smartphones. They could lose displays altogether in the future, and audio becomes the most popular format for information consumption. 

We’re preparing the internet for this audio future today, and we will have a solution in LetItPlay when it comes.  But even now, our project brings perceptible value by reducing the load on oversaturated visual channel, since most types of content can be delivered in audio form without losing anything. You could listen to the news and your favorite blogs in your car, in public transport, during meals, in the gym, or before going to bed. You can listen to audio for 3 hours a day while engaged in some other activity.
Activity: 181
Merit: 120
Gems, Nukleus, Arkblok is what will soon come out and give cool X, especially the Arclock which will be even cooler than ETH. These can be added too, personally I will take them if not on the ico then on the outside.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
there are many coins which can change your life. but in my opinion, ETH, SXDT, SXUT and PKT are coins which can help you become a millionaire.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Cryptocurrencies are still in the early stages, especially altcoins where only a handful of them are barely being used as method of payment, and the rest are just being used for Trading. To say that X or Y coin is going to change our lives it means that it already is making a difference, otherwise, we would be just making assumptions.

But I can name a few altcoins that have potential to grow, but to name an altcoin that can change our lives? probably none, but if we start reading the whitepaper of each altcoin on the market, then all of them have the potential to change our lives.
So, for now, I don't think there's an altcoin that can change our lives.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
I think ETH would be one who will change the life because their rate increases day by day and it is overlapping BTC so may be this will change our lives.

Thanks to Ethereum because we are able to invest in Cryptocurrency or through Altcoins.
Bitcoin today is very expensive so Altcoins are the best option for us to adapt the future of money or fiat as early as it was being used by tech enthusiasts and new world investors.
Pages:
Jump to: