Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 27. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
There are a lot of tokens and coins in the marketplace that have already changed many peoples lives but I think those that come first to market with really disruptive technology in different niceh areas like finance and medicine and even governance will make a whole lot of difference even to non crypto people. I would like to see this technology permeate our lives in order for us to live more quality and efficient lives now and in the near future. I am more excited about the technology and what some coins can do than just for earning a living. I see coins like Centra, COSS, ETHOS and Populous make some difference soon.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
ETH understand, but why Bancor in your mind?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
There are a lot of good and interesting alts, but i I believe that only two of them will truly change our lives: ETH and Bancor. Ether allows to tokenize almost any asset, and Bankor - to provide endless liquidity and instant data exchange of this assets. These coins really will be in demand, grow in price and change our lives, remember this post.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
STK and pundix also have great projects like hdac
especially the Stk is a great project for the recognition of the Crypto world
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Wan and Seele among other will be part of our future.
Activity: 107
I think for first your lives can change ICO of perspective coins, and after that you already can try change with any coin, which you like.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
I want ethereum to be a coin that will change our lives. It is good coin which can achieve a lot on world. Other option can be bitcoin maybe
Ethereum is one of the best coins in cryptocurrencies;it is a great altcoins to be honest. And I think, Ethereum is capable to change our lives positively.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
You should do a lot of research because theres a lot of coins that has potentials to grow that can give us a lot of profits,the only thing you need to do is to pick those good investments to a bunch of shitty coins in the market,researching will do this and im sure if you did research in most of the coins you can really say which coin is a worthy investment.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
I want ethereum to be a coin that will change our lives. It is good coin which can achieve a lot on world. Other option can be bitcoin maybe
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Most likely those that will have a working product that will help blockchain and crypto to prosper. ETH definitely still being flagship, NEO as an ICO platform will follow soon. IMHO ICO platforms altcoins are those that can bring most to crypto development in a long run. Others that will prosper and have major affect from altcoins are future market leaders in specific crypto industry and those that will effectively bring crypto into new economic fields.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Those coins that will begin to actively use as money and become a leader. I think that there is a good chance for Ether, Litecoin and Ripple.
Activity: 109
Cardano is one of the coins that can change our livest with their project, second one is IOTA if they are going to be sucesfull in their project they ll change our lives i am sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I don't about changing our lives, but on the medium term it will change the way we change currencies accross borders: www.globcoin.io
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think so, at present the various altcoin looks more like a speculation, because although watch their white paper, doing quite good, but these altcoin can really change our lives? I doubt it.
Activity: 164
It can be discerned only one altcon. I think all the cryptocurrency sphere will definitely change our lives. And if it comes about investing, I am sure it will be better to diversify the portfolio and not to fixate on the certain one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I would definately say EtH , NEO , Cardano , NEM these are blockachain technologies occupying more projects inside this ( I neglected Waves because no improvements from past one year ) . You can consider EOS , TRX which will grow bigger by end o 2018 for sure Because of its real use cases.  
Activity: 26
HTML & NEM they would be the live changing opportunity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.

Etherium is good altcoin to invest and has great potential to grow.
It might be our choice to invest and hope it can change our life. What we need to is trade it or hold it. Buying when its low and hold it. Dont hold too long, make sure you have the profit goal and make pending selling order in exchange.
Activity: 53
Many altcoin have the potential to change our lives. i have a  big payout when i sold it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
I prefer Matrix Ai Network tokens. Its something that can change our lives because it will use a blockchain and AI in determining the level of convinience a person desire like the system will tell you if your fridge has food, it will automatically turn off the lights and other different stuffs that you may find convinient in the future. Plus the security system of their platform is evolving which is I think a good feature because it will innovate by itself.
Pages:
Jump to: