Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 30. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
without any hesistation ethereum is one of the headliner of current list however  there are a lot of future coins which can  be innovative and change our lives
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Ethereum and deeponion for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
I have high expectations from Ethereum as it got potential to make a good fortune but because of it's high price it's not possible to get as much Ethers as needed to change the life. Why I believe in Ethereum so much is because of couple of reasons. First of all Ethereuem's sophistication, it's demand is going to be sky high in future because many ICOs launching their tokens using Ethereum blockchain so that's why I believe it's worth will definately rise in future. But Ethereum price is so high, it can't be bought in bulk. So I have bought Ccore token and I believe it can change my life in future as it's circulating supply is 1.2 million tokens. So I believe it can make my give a good return enough to call it a good fortune.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Interesting, but I don't see why this could not be achieved with fiat?
sorry but what is fiat please tell me what is the meaning of that because its really curiosing me so thanks in advance
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
From what point do you mean "change our lives"? If you are pointing of having a big profit , or will be rich if you invest in such altcoins, it all depends on how smart and how gumptious you are in playing at crypto world. But then,  I suggest you do a research of all the altcoins that have a great prospective. As of today, bch is next to btc and it stipulated ethereum. As btc drops  $8,000, focus on some altcoins (xmr, dogecoinð are my prospects) that you think will gonna change your life in the future.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Maybe Ethereum..
But tbh, most projects so far are very weak.
Activity: 112
There are a few that are going though my mind. WePower in the energy sector, Caradano it's a very innovative tehnology and Medicalchain in the medical field.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
I will say my opinion, I am sure that many crypto filsf will not agree with me, for today there is no such crypto currency that will be in demand in 2-3 years, there is still a lot of disadvantages in each
Activity: 98
One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
If IOTA completes his project really positively, it will be the token that shapes our lives. And by his uniqueness, he will probably have a similar career as Apple in the electronics world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
NEO (China, many wonderful ICOs), ICX (support of goverment of South Korea, great idea, amazing team), STELLAR (new transaction platform).

And then several ICOs focused on green energy (WePOwer), hiring (HireMatch, Iungo), accomodation and travelling (TravelFlex).
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
For altcoins, definitely Etherium. Personally i do not have much eth on my portfolio but when talking about belief, I really believe on Etherium. Second is Oyster Pearl. I have a lot of them from my crypto jobs and it really changed my life upside down. We all have our own crypto that will consider as our lucky charm.
Activity: 103
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
I believe tron can change our lives. I am very hopeful about thşs project. I think it is very strong coin and it really has growth potential. I always check their social media accounts and i believe the team. This is my opinion.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as investors manage of plan to work with different unit of token and the name of each with the customs of characteristics,
investors to work on expends as applying strategy and supports on following as extending tasks of evaluation to notice the returns of the past terms and gains with the decision of implementation.
Activity: 602
My opinion is bit difference…there is some life changing coins like ETH,GVT,HKN,EVX,DAT etc…
These all coins having a big potential to give 10X, 20X

On the other site if these all coins will not hit but might possible if one of them will give you 10X or 20X then it will be a bonus.
Activity: 126
This year many altcoins growth will go high.My option ethereum,Neo,waves this altcoins are going to change our live
Activity: 350
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I think bitcoin and ethereum have the best power to make differences in the cryptocurrency world. Also I think it is a big probability that IOTA and Waves can reach good successes in the future.
Activity: 504
Now quite a large number of good projects that really plan to make our life much more komfortnee, a lot of innovative projects, but still I think that it is impossible to single out one of them very much.
Activity: 98
MY vote goes to @Viberate! Good Viberation expected for February!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

In my opinion Cardano, NEO and Ethereum can make a real breakthrough. Probably these projects will not change our lives dramatically (for the better sure), but they will affect it and very much.
Pages:
Jump to: