Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives? - page 29. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
i feel etc is going to be big like btc people will say etc
Activity: 149
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most potential coins that can change our lives.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the only coin that I know of that can attempt to change a persons life. The only coin that comes close to that is ethereum because of ethereums Blockchain.
Activity: 145
Do not ask random people which coin would make you rich,start learning on your own so you can stand on your own,do not mind other people's suggestion doing a lot of research will give you an idea on which altcoin should you invest,because most of the altcoins in the market are worthless few will standout!
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
It is really hard to answer, as for the altcoins is different from each other. There are coins that are volatile and continuously fluctuating. So it's hard to tell. But for me no coins in specific will change our lives, because every singlw coin can be a way to change everyone's lives, the method of a crypto currency will change our lives.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Actually buddy, most people here in the furom ask their self that question you try to ask which the answer is unpredictable and can't determined directly since most of altcoins have different advocacy, platforms and products that may affect on the value of their different tokens. I would say , if you have altcoins do you have what ever altcoins it is, as of this moment much better to hold it and you must always updated on that value which we can never know someday the value will boost and in instant it will totally change your lives and makes everyone happy.
Activity: 39
Till now Ethereum and dash show the potential of life change as they give unmatched percentage of returns in last one year which cannot be beat by anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I think ethereum is the coin of tomorrow. Smart contracts technology,  fast transactions,  open source -  these are major and obvious advantages of the coin.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
for the time being I still have not seen a very potentially good altcoin for the future.

You're still only a few months old so no wonder.... Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
for the time being I still have not seen a very potentially good altcoin for the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
If we are not just talking about a coin on which money is being made, but a real revolutionary technology, then this is an ETH and for some reason it has become so popular
Activity: 640
Merit: 104

As of now bitcoin and ethereum holders finds better difference in their life. If you iinvested on the bitcoin cash when the coin splits you may get the profit more than expected now. There are some promising smart contracts projects based coins in the market, so you can choose that coins to get the returns more than 100 percent for the amount you invested.
All the top five altcoins are pretty good to invest and make money for future. At the same time multiple coin investment is needed for the present situation.
I think a good altcoin and bring big change is etherium because that's all I ever use and the result is not disappointing because it is able to complete the transaction quickly. holder is also increasing.
Activity: 126
It is really hard to answer, as for the altcoins is different from each other. There are coins that are volatile and continuously fluctuating. So it's hard to tell. But for me no coins in specific will change our lives, because every singlw coin can be a way to change everyone's lives, the method of a crypto currency will change our lives.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Every coin has potential to gain profits or even change your lives but you mus be prepared every time you invested your money on a coin because there are no assurance that you will get profits from it so it is better to invest what you are afford to lose and always make a research on a coin before you invest.
Activity: 84
Electroneum !!!!

Remember in a few months Wink

Check out by yourself if you are interested.
Activity: 226
It is okay!For me if i have a freedom to choose i would say Eth coin because we all know that the value of it was higher than all altcoins.And it is the 2nd list to the top of the highest cryptocurrency in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
It might be another altcoin or it might still be bitcoin which still has some use on that time,i doubt there will an altcoin which has capability to replace bitcoin's dominance,if there is only one coin i can think of that would be ethereum.
Activity: 97
Hard to answer, right now is just a guess.  I would guess what ever coin gets accepted first by the retail giants like Amazon will be the one to become mainstream and universally used.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
in my oppinion, i think ripple will change our lives, it is a verry strong coin with international payment system to help make transactions faster
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Already all of crypto coins changed our lives. Look at doge coin. It was a joke and now it worths million dollars.
Also there are too many surprises such as litecoin. Its changed the world too.
Pages:
Jump to: