Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 18. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
Now there are a lot of interesting offers on crypto the market. Many perspective projects have very low price because of a bad situation in the market. Blockchains are very interesting to me. They have huge potential. Therefore I invested in EOS, Quarkchain, Fusion and Pchain. I trust in these projects.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
This is very dangerous thing to think, because when the market looks healthy, it is not mandatory that this is a long time period. This fact can be changed in 2 days, or even less.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
OSA DC! ICO is still live and you can still get it for a good price.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
altcoin are cheap now. you can choose a good one of them
but remember, this isnt good for cryptocurrency. they can go down significantly
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
I'm an investor in popular Altcoins. There are thousands of coins in the market.

It's really hard to follow all of them.
Activity: 373
August 26, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
Ethereum and ripple are good altcoins to buy now. Because now there is a decline and this is the right time to buy ethereum and ripple. You will definitely benefit in the future by investing in these two altcoins. So buy if you have more money.
Activity: 49
August 26, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
If you decide to buy the crypt now, then the ideal choice is the etherium, the price is so low that it is very appealing
Activity: 44
August 26, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
To choose the coin to invest , consult on websites and find out very carefully when investment and any coin. Always set goals for every transaction and not get greedy. Always remember that if you' re greedy , you can lose everything. Good luck
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
I feel like now is a good time to get in Binance coin. The voting competition for round 9 starts in a few days and then we are at the point you should get in BNB for the next quarterly coin burn pump right after that ends.

There is also some kind of new Lucky Draw thing for all the people that vote where they will receive BNB giveaways.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:10:10 AM
Good money you say? I advise you to look at the cryptocurrency, Viu. This is not a very well-known currency, and will fit under dolgosrok. In its success you can not doubt, it will show itself still. And also do not forget about Bitcoin. While the exchange announced a" sale " of Bitcoin, I advise you to buy. It'll be something big.
Activity: 616
August 23, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
With such a horrible state of the critical market, with such a prolonged collapse, I do not even know what you can buy now at all.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 03:08:21 PM
There are many alt coin out there to buy, ranging from ethereum, neo, wave, monero, doge, litecoin, dash etc.choose what ever coin you like and buy.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
My 1st choice is Ethereum...
you can also check this coin... Electroneum, DeepOnion, PRiVCY and TRON (TRX)
I think this coin have a great future in 2019

Are you still sure about TRON? Do you still feel the same about PRIVCY? Will there be room for both Deeponion and Privcy coin in the future?
Activity: 42
August 22, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
Most reliable Altcoin is Ethereum. So I suggest you to buy Ethereum because it has a value and you can trust this coin because it has many supporters and investors.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 22, 2018, 04:11:51 AM
It depends on your aim, I consider that Eos will be more suitable here and Monero will bring you anonymous alternative for all your doing in crypto world.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 21, 2018, 06:15:43 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
You can charge the most prospective coins in the news and also on the rating sites, such as coinmarketcap, ICO bench and similar to them. If the cryptocurrency is worthy of investment most usually everybody know about that.
Activity: 476
August 21, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
I very much like new blockchains. I believe that they will give the greatest profit when the market is developed and growth will begin. Therefore I have bought blockchains of new - the fourth generation: Pchain and Quarkchain. Both projects have very small capitalization in comparison with competitors. Therefore they have high potential for growth!
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 04:02:49 PM
the goal to reach Mars, if we always post at any time or every day we have to recommend three times in this bitcoin forum, so as to make it easier for the market conditions to be healthy
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
I think altcoin can all reach the moon in time. If you want to recommend Altcoins, I think it is good because the movement on the market is fast enough
I believe that in the future two tokens will definitely get to the moon, it is Ethereum and bitcoin. And so they were in my day, and now, falling even below, their races can be incredible.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 03:59:42 PM
Take ethereum and neo, they are now in the lowest position in 2018. Cheaper will not be
For me those two are good picks and what about waves or ripple? For me in this down those four coins will have the most to say when market will finally recover.
try to choose for the top coin that are listed also in the most comfortable list of the coin that we have been see in the market like top 10 or top 20 i think this are some of the best choice for the coin that you may select for.
Pages:
Jump to: