Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 21. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 10:57:54 PM
I believe everyone should hodl some Neo, Eos and Ltc. I also hodl ethereum and bitcoin, cuz when the bull season come we don’t know which one will bring a better profit. On the other hand there is Hdac token that i hodl lately, the team is amazing and i trust their vision. So i’m sure Hdac token will make me very happy in the bull season Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
ICON [ICX]
NEM [XEM]
Tron [TRX]
Cardano [ADA]
XRP [XRP]
Zilliqa
OST
NCASH
MTL
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
I go for bitcoin because it has a decent option. bitcoin has a great future. Thinking about the numerous influencers and their sentiments on the ascending of crypto, I truly have my expectations up for this one. there is a strong group behind the improvement thought in your speculation which could give you an unmistakable considerable benefit in the coming time to come.
Activity: 61
August 09, 2018, 10:02:37 PM
ADA i believe is a long term alt coin that will remain strong.
I also like the look of TokenPay and seeing the potential with buying into banks and joining with Charlie Lee all seems positive.
but this is just my opinion. Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:27:30 PM
I will suggest this to you :

1. SingularDTV (SNGLS)
 Coinmarketcap link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singulardtv/#charts
2. Streamr DATAcoin (DATA)
 Coinmarketcap link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamr-datacoin/#charts
3. Aion (AION)
 Coinmarketcap link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aion/#charts

Hopefully it can help and be a consideration for you.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 09:18:58 PM
If there is a trustworthy altcoin for long-term investment then I suggest that it is the ETH.
Activity: 85
August 09, 2018, 09:07:33 PM
I am actually trying to stay away from altcoins, though their price is low at the moment, I think they won't be growing in some time, maybe there will be some exceptions though.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
NEO saw a dramatic rise in 2017, especially after rebranding from Antshares, however, they didn’t to stop there. Often dubbed the Chinese Ethereum, NEO continuously draws comparisons with Ethereum. It is now worth noting that tokens have begun being issued on the NEO blockchain and known as NEP5 tokens. This is a huge step as all other Ethereum competitors are some way behind in this development so far. The NEP5 tokens have gained a lot of media coverage as well as they have had a particular focus on Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures and strict Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines. This shows a greater attitude towards regulation which was one of the major concerns for ICO projects in previous years.

Another decisive factor for NEO being regarded as one of our top cryptocurrencies is that they have an absolute maximum supply of 100 million NEO tokens which can be distributed. 50million of which were initially sold and the other 50million were locked away for a year, to be sold at a later date. Ethereum has a very similar total supply and has reached far higher prices, although we do understand that Ethereum has been around far longer and has a greater reputation.

NEO does also allow users to stake their NEO and can earn GAS in return, GAS can also be traded which not only acts as incentive for users to hold onto their NEO but also increases the scarcity of the NEO tokens. An argument which cannot be made for Ethereum at this point in time.

They’re building a smart economy together with the many NEP5 token projects in the form of ICO’s. NEO ICO’s are some of the best performing to date and arguably some of the best projects in the space. Switcheo and NEX for example are an example of recent ICO’s to fund decentralized exchanges, the next level of cryptocurrency exchange. Find more exciting upcoming NEP5 projects to look out for.

These definetly make NEO one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for long term success!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 08:51:55 PM
Altcoins that are suitable for use in this increasingly slumping market situation,I think etherium because the eth platform is often used by a project for the payment process so the opportunity for traders to see the eth exchange rate soar is still maintained with the capital of patience from them.
Activity: 221
August 09, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
It is better to buy several currencies. It makes no sense to invest in one currency, it will not bring profit. You need to buy 2-3 expensive coins and the same number of coins of the second rank. The best currencies to buy are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero.
Yes, diversification of investment is profitable. Investing in a lot of coins will prevent you from losing everything. Many coins that have the potential to make a profit, but not necessarily expensive, like you said. Ethereum, Cardano, and NEO are eligible coins for investment.
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
It is better to buy several currencies. It makes no sense to invest in one currency, it will not bring profit. You need to buy 2-3 expensive coins and the same number of coins of the second rank. The best currencies to buy are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero.
Activity: 45
August 05, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
I mean, I just like how some altcoins follow bitcoin to recover today. And also now there are many cheap altcoins that you can buy. But I would recommend you to buy set of almoin, such as Neo, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
You can buy some coin which are good in your side, you have to reseach more in the internet like forum, famous blog, telegram group, ... crypto currency is a good things in the future
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

pay attention to coins from the top 20 capitalization simply, choose for yourself suitable, in any case their rate will go up
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 12:17:54 AM
I advise you to consider ETH, now the price is down this is a good time to buy. Or I suggest you see 20 altcoins on the first coinmarketcap and choose an altcoin that is low and very stable in the market unless you want to take the opportunity and invest in the ICO.
Activity: 518
August 04, 2018, 12:00:01 AM
Well, there are many coins besides Ethereum that will give you the profit this year, and in 2019, 2020. I guess these alts are nEO, ADA, Ontology, Qtum, and VeChain. IOTA and TRON are also on my list.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 06:16:22 AM
At the moment it is dangerous to buy alternative coins, because the market continues to fall. I think that you need to wait for the market to turn to buy good coins. I think that ETH, EOS, NEO are good coins.
True indeed between ethereum, eos and neo it I think is pretty good for us to buy,
because I myself believe that these three coins have a bright and promising future,
the most important thing is to follow the developments in the future
Activity: 135
August 03, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
I'm an investor in popular Altcoins. There are thousands of coins in the market.

It's really hard to follow all of them.

I see the tokens I earned from Bounty campaigns as long term investments.

I invest in popular tokens and high coins with market caps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
At the moment it is dangerous to buy alternative coins, because the market continues to fall. I think that you need to wait for the market to turn to buy good coins. I think that ETH, EOS, NEO are good coins.
Activity: 103
August 03, 2018, 06:02:53 AM
The market looks like a good time to invest indeed, while it does look that way and we might want to actually invest, we should be careful with our choices cos there are lot of bad projects out there, or projects that are just worth short term investments only. I would however recommend these coins for anyone who is interested. XRP, TRX and waves.
Pages:
Jump to: