Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 19. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
I think you shouldn't buy any altcoin right now except of ETH, because In my opinion there isn't any altcoin which is as reliable and stable as ETH. So the only coin which I can suggest you is Ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
There are a lot of options out there and will need you to do a research and pick the one that you really like and you trust them that they will give you a very good return.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
all altcoins are red and falling very deep.
very risky if you buy altcoins that are not potential and reliable.
do not take risks with your investment. eth is a coin that is worth holding until next year.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
You can buy Ether, Minex coin and Neo as well, for me these are the best altocins
Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, EOS are the coins that I would invest in so I could make more money in my portfolio.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 21, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
You can buy Ether, Minex coin and Neo as well, for me these are the best altocins
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 21, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
Take ethereum and neo, they are now in the lowest position in 2018. Cheaper will not be
For me those two are good picks and what about waves or ripple? For me in this down those four coins will have the most to say when market will finally recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
The crypto money world is very wide. more than five hundred cryptographic stock exchanges and more than one thousand six hundred cryptographic currencies. but do not trust every crypto currency and every crypto money market. I advise you to invest in BitCoin, Ethereum, Eos and Neo.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
Take ethereum and neo, they are now in the lowest position in 2018. Cheaper will not be
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 21, 2018, 02:57:39 PM
Do not buy altcoins. Now we have bear market and all altcoins go only down. Also i think that a lot of altcoins died, so it is not good way to buy them now. I think that only in 2019 market will go to recover and some strong altcoins like ETC, EOS, TRX, XEM, XRP, XMR will grow a little. So wait a year and only then you should think about buying of altcoins.
Activity: 756
August 21, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
I think altcoin can all reach the moon in time. If you want to recommend Altcoins, I think it is good because the movement on the market is fast enough
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 09:59:18 PM
For us altcoin is great we simple approach to make a considerable measure of benefit, as we would like to think bitcoin, eth, nxt, for us great we use whenever even in long haul, in light of the fact that the three coins it is likewise a decent venture.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy nowadays. Since the value of it is less than 300 USD now is the best time to buy Ethereum because possible before this year 2018 ends the value of it rise again like happen before. We all know that the most potential altcoin to bounce back it value to the highest price is Ethereum because of huge volume of investors and community.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
At present Altcoin market is down. So, it;s the best time to buy Altcoin. All of the Altcoin you can buy Ethereum, Waves, EOS ,OMG . These coin is so much profitable and has much market value. If you buy these coin and hold it for future you must get enough money from it. I also buy some Ethereum and hold it for my future.
Activity: 215
August 17, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
I suggest you can also buy several altcoins, because I'm sure you will also get more benefits such as .bitcoin, Neo Litecoin OMG ethereum and Nxt.
Activity: 18
August 17, 2018, 09:38:46 PM
According to the current market conditions, I personally think that the top ten currencies in investment are relatively stable, ETH, and BTC are very good choices. At the same time, it is also possible to invest in products with low value of coins and strong price comparisons such as ADA. XRP.
Activity: 602
August 17, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
Best altcoin to buy now is the etherium , now its price is at $300 and going down. Because etherium is for a long term investments and for a long term gaining of profits. When its price goes high again , earning more money through investing in etherium is good. I also buy etherium and holding it and waiting for its price to go high again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
Now is a very difficult situation in the crypto currency market, so it's better to refrain from buying little-known coins. It seems to me that we should invest only in coins from the TOP-10.
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
for myself I bought Ethereum and Ripple in a market like this because this is a good opportunity to benefit from holding Ethereum and Ripple in the long run or short, because one day the price of Ethereum and Ripple will be stable again.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 07:46:21 PM
A good option is Ethereum.But look it must be done with a long-term perspective. If you want to buy and immediately earn a lot of money, then you are not here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
August 17, 2018, 06:11:46 PM
I hope you did not buy coins at that time, i.e. in April. Because it's a good time to procure now. But if you bought in April, then you are in such a good minus. Although it's not scary, if you did not go into it with all the money or credit money
Pages:
Jump to: