Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 2. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 01:50:55 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
Don’t waste your money! Spend some time and earn TAUcoin. This cryptocurrency startup announced 12 month Bounty. You can join to the bounties like merge bounty, article writing bounty, debate bounty, etc.TAU team has developed a new Proof-of-Transaction (PoT) consensus mechanism. In the near future, this mechanism will forge ahead cryptocurrency world.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:16:18 AM
It all depends on the level of your ability to take risks!

I have passed on many altcoins ( like 0x) and I still regret it. I finally decided to take the plunge and support FARM because a closer look at the token
= Stable token
= Can increase in value.
= Novel token split and Token burn to control price.
= Asset backed
= Food is hot commodity in the US right now
= If all states in US open up marijuana then there is nothing stopping the FARM token from going big!!

PS: I work with the team at FARM Token.
Activity: 8
October 06, 2018, 12:11:04 AM
At the present time, I think you should have a plan to invest in the ripple a lot. Because there was a time when Ripple beat ETH to win the number two. But they do not hold that position long enough, but many experts say that the value of the ripple will increase a lot this year. Probably $ 1 to $ 2 in the last months of 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 06, 2018, 12:09:40 AM
You are spoilt for choice right now as everything is at 12 month lows in price. You can pretty much choose anything from the top 25 on coinmarketcap and sit tight to wait for the next Bull market to take over for some 75 - 200% profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 12:05:51 AM
for this time i very interest to Ethereum, and i invest 3600$ in Ethereum. BEcause i believe in ethereum project and developer. I think etereum will grow in 2020, so i will hold my ethereum unti 2020.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 11:56:10 PM
If you want to buy altcoin, i will suggest you to buy ethereum.
The best altcoin now is eth and many people buy eth too.
This time is the best to buy because the price still low you can take this chance
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 11:44:50 PM
If you consider the purchase as a long-term investment, I recommend to keep the following coins in the portfolio: BTC LTC ETH SC EOS S (Sharpay)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
Currently the best option is to buy Ethereum, because all Ethereum coins have the potential for long-term investment. in a market situation that is currently not good, buying for storage is the best choice.
Activity: 192
October 05, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
in my opinion Ethereum, because I see it has started to move in price and soon the price will increase rapidly, possibly later this year, so I think it's the right time to buy it or hold it.

Activity: 192
October 05, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
I think that altcoins must be owned or purchased by Ethereum, ADA, and DOGECOIN, because market prices have started to increase and stabilize, but you have to monitor when you trade in several altcoins, because it is very difficult to predict current prices, so you don't lose a lot of money.

copper member
Activity: 210
October 05, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
It is good to buy ethereum because the price is deep. ETH is the second best coin after bitcoin. so buy ethereum and enjoy the result. On the other hand BNB and EOS will also get a good chance for profit i think.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
I think altcoons that are suitable for purchase are still Ethereum, maybe the price is currently down but if you invest in the long term I am sure it will be profitable in the future, so I suggest buying Ethereum.
Activity: 560
October 05, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
I invested in such altcoins as Ethereum, OMG, ADA, EOS, Ripple, NEO and Waves. I think that each of these coins is good and when the market starts its recovery, their prices will go up quite quickly.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 05, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
We still have time to buy low-priced altcoins. I buy XEM as I believe that with the launch of the project CATAPULT the price of a coin will increase significantly!
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 05, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
I bought PundiX tokens a few months ago and now the coin brings me a monthly income of 7%. If I am not mistaken, such payments are planned until January 2019 and then monthly payments should be reduced to 2%.

Now it is better to postpone the purchase of altcoins. They fall very much in value. Much stronger than basic coins. Therefore, it is better to wait for the stabilization of the market.
copper member
Activity: 658
October 05, 2018, 03:22:31 PM
GVT is a very undervalued project it's whole market cap is not up to 50 million dollars.

GVT has a revolutionary decentralized platform which use the token to settles profits gained by managers who are chosen by investors by their ranks which is calculated through the blockchain. This month end ( oct2018 ) the platform will be launched and investors can begin depositing their GVT for mangers to trade for them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 05:13:53 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Now is a good time to form a portfolio, I recommend just to pay attention to a few coins from my portfolio. Study these coins: ICX, ADA, ELF, KIN, ZIL, WAVES, EOS and ETC.

Very good set! I like each coin very much! I guess, BNB also fits this list! This is a stable coin supported by a well-known large company, and in October a new number of coins will be burned, that's why its price will increase! Good luck with your investment!
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
in April, when the market gave us an imaginary hope that prices would start rising again, we had to buy popular coins because they added the most, but now we see that the situation has worsened and now it is strictly forbidden to buy coins
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 03, 2018, 06:43:30 AM
I bought PundiX tokens a few months ago and now the coin brings me a monthly income of 7%. If I am not mistaken, such payments are planned until January 2019 and then monthly payments should be reduced to 2%.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
I think that now it would be nice to invest in Neo. He has good support and an excellent growth prospect in the world of crypto currencies. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: