Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 4. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 02, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
Choosing and picking an altcoins with a good potential growth is the best thing to do and now that market is still unstable you can buy them at a low price. You may go to coinmarketcap to see the top and most good coins.
Activity: 189
October 02, 2018, 05:03:20 AM
A few coins like ethereum and NEO have encountered a truly decent improvement of its value, this will be awesome for your speculation development. Particularly for the networks who have purchased coins since yesterday, they surely have the outcomes, albeit still a bit. The two coins can produce benefits in an extensive sum again on the off chance that you get it at a value that is still low as it is today.
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 12:35:19 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
The question is complicated, because all the altcoins depend on the cost of bitcoin, which at any time may begin to become cheaper. I would not buy new tokens that appeared on the market a few days ago. Also I do not recommend buying ripple and etherium (I doubt that they will bring profit). It is better to pay attention to coins from the second ten.

the rapid growth in the cost of bitcoin makes more and more investors pay attention to it, which makes it possible for other crypto currencies to improve their performance
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
Trx. It’s one of the few coins that hasn’t majorly pumped that WILL pump. It always lags behind until bitcoin shows REAL strength.
Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 05:33:43 AM
It is possible to buy any coin from a top 200 now. There are very good coins with big capitalization and good technologies. They can be bought
Activity: 208
September 27, 2018, 05:25:40 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Many altcoins now is look healthier and healthier soon. One of them is NTOK and etc. I believe that those coins will pump up to the mars. Just wait for your profit, be patient and stay positive.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 27, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
As always the case, the best buys are the best coins. And the best coins more often than not are found in the top 50 of coin ranking sites such as coinmarketcap.com. That would not be too hard to choose which one/s to invest. Of course, beyond altcoins, every investment portfolio should also have Bitcoins in it. That is very basic. I am supporting almost all the altcoins in the top 50. Most of them are good buys.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 27, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
In altcoins, ETH is the best coin for me because it can also be use when we are converting our tokens to bitcoin and ETH is our way for us to convert it. So in my opinion, ETH is the best coin in altcoins and you must invest with it until the price now is low.
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
I think it's not easy to choose the best altcoyins for investment. Whatever it was, you need to carefully approach investment. Always try to carefully study the technology. And try not to give vent to emotions - the cryptomir likes people with a cold head.
Activity: 167
September 27, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
There are times you can anticipate what you may get from an abundance crusade. This must be done through involvement. Most particularly in the event that you are great at breaking down tasks previously taking an interest in them. Before it is recorded on trade, you can likewise reveal to yourself that you need it to be sold at x2, x3, x5 or significantly more the ICO cost. These are the manners in which you can anticipate. Despite the fact that, your forecasts may not generally be correct.
Activity: 234
September 27, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
The question is complicated, because all the altcoins depend on the cost of bitcoin, which at any time may begin to become cheaper. I would not buy new tokens that appeared on the market a few days ago. Also I do not recommend buying ripple and etherium (I doubt that they will bring profit). It is better to pay attention to coins from the second ten.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 26, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
I think altcoins are good for more profit and i could suggest somthing that started 1 year ago for example DeepOnion which has realy good team and strong community.
This is incredible. There are still people who propose to buy deeponion, why should we buy it? Can you tell me what advantages it has? As far as I know, this is a fraudulent project that has caused many people to lose money.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Wow so many safe options being provided by random people but that won't make you any money...

Can I suggest you look at projects with a big future like Komodo, Qtum, Neo etc.

Also a cheap option for now is another big mover in the future:  Qash.

And finally rumours starting to circulate about some big announcements for Stratis.  Huge news coming out.  I am still researching it so please DYOR.  However price will move in coming days so I have purchased some anyways.

That's all for now.

Adios
;-I
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

There are few coins which are worth looking at . I will tell you about 2 of them.
First, the big players. It is Monero, it has a decent chance of going to the moon since it is the most popular privacy coin.
The second is FORTY SEVEN FSBT, there is huge potential since they are currently for fintech licenses in EU.
You can buy EOS as coin for you to count on in the future. I pay attention to the development of the EOS owned this very capable to produce many more in the future.
EOS belonged in the category of coins that have a development that continues to increase. so it is able to make it to the main coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 03:17:15 AM
I think altcoins are good for more profit and i could suggest somthing that started 1 year ago for example DeepOnion which has realy good team and strong community.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
I can't accurately provide you with the altcoin that can land on the moon, but I can provide you with a good altcoin that I think is good!
HPT
LOOM
HT
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
ETH and XRP are both good choices. The market environment is not very good at present. I suggest waiting for market stability to buy.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
Try to invest in XRP it will be a good investment for long term i guess and if you want to take more risk you can try to invest in ico, if you find the good one try to invest on that ICO because if your lucky enough your investment will rise more than 2 times.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 03:00:21 AM
I advise you to buy ETH, because right now and for the future it looks promising, lots of people are investing in ETH right now, and ETH is the second best coin after bitcoin.
maybe your advice is the best advice at this time and the situation like this in my opinion choosing to buy the coins that will be invested depends on our own beliefs and desires
Activity: 347
September 26, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
Altcoin that i want to buy this time is ETH and Ripple. Because i think ETH will increase in price in the last months of this year. Although the current ETH price is still low but i have confidence in it. On the other hand the ripple is also a very potent Altcoin and last week it rose across the ETH. So i think two ETH and Ripple will make a difference this year.
Pages:
Jump to: