Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 6. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
XRP had to big run today so this time is too late for investing in XRP. I think these coin are really good and they still stay at low: ETH, NEO, EOS, Litecoin, ADA
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
You have so many options when it comes to altcoins investments. You can check the top alts like Ripple, ETH and Doge. These are pretty good.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 01:19:12 PM
I agree with those who recommend ethereum, because this project is the future. Although the market has been declining recently, ethereum will reach its highest price by 2020.
Activity: 165
September 21, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
I am a person who needs certainty and i will choose ETH coin tradition for the present stage. As we saw when ETH was down $ 197 i was thinking of buying it as potential and as predicted now ETH was $ 230. It is investing in ETH when the rate of return is so fast.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 21, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
my choice now is hell. A very good idea and perspective for this coin. That year showed very good growth.
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
There are many good altcoins in which you can invest as per my opinion Ethereum, Neo, and Monero are best altcoins to invest at this time. Those coins looking very promising for future and these coins can gives you good returns if you can hold those coins for long term.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 12:56:13 PM
The easier it is to be able to assess the potential of each coin. Those who have good potential and prospect have been ranked top in the market. Indirectly, the decline in market prices discards coins that are below the standard of eligibility.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 21, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
The market today looks much better than before weeks, XRP is showing a great bull run because of good news) I think you need to take a closer look at altcoins that already reached the bottom line like ADA, XEM, NEO and ICX.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
now the market is starting to show a bullish character. I recommend that you buy altcoins while there is an opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
This time the market behaves differently than in December 2017. Altcoins grow badly, some do not grow at all. But most of all I was disappointed by the altcoins from the TOP 20. So I will not recommend anything. Itself in a shock. Go for btc...it's the best investment
Activity: 1210
September 21, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
I also think that the market is on the mend . I would recommend you to look at Eos and Etherium
These two coins are indeed coins that are in great demand by people and also have good resources so it is not surprising that two coins have good potential to hold. but you have to be patient because the market is not easy to recover.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
ETH is coin I trust, it's been down and I still believe it's back to $ 1k
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
I suppose top cash in cmc are always exceptional. Eth, ltc, neo, xmr, waves and xlm are don't forget as properly cash. these are noticeably safe investments. Do your studies first before buy any element
Activity: 229
September 21, 2018, 10:36:35 AM
Personally, for myself, I invest in ripple, cardano, XRT, and ziliko, all these coins have great potential and perspective.
I think closer to the new year they will give a good profit to all owners.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
I prefer Eth.Eth will be perfect for buy. Eth price huge falling it's time to more buy to eth.We know Eth is established coin and eth already touch 1200$. I hope eth could be go 2k$ in this year.So buy eth and enjoy your profit.
Activity: 353
September 21, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Yes . You can invest in the best top altcoins. Some good potential altcoins like ETH, NEO and Ripple are a viable option if you want to keep it in the long run. ETH is ranked second among all Altcoin. And I plan to invest in ETH because prices are falling. I can rain and invest long term
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
Definitely ETH, Doge, Ripple, Litecoin. Also, here's an advice: pick from the first positions on rates, and choose those that are really lower than their usual price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
Now very intense situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I would not begin to buy altcoins at such moment. It is possible not to guess and be left without the money.
you need to invest today only in the rating coins, because the other Crypto currency can not survive the current situation in the crypto currency market. And also ico companies look rather doubtful because of the large number of scammers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
September 20, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
XRP goes up by 8 % ; to the moon after 28 % growth in last week?
Activity: 75
September 18, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
Now very intense situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I would not begin to buy altcoins at such moment. It is possible not to guess and be left without the money.
Pages:
Jump to: