Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 3. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 03, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Now is a good time to form a portfolio, I recommend just to pay attention to a few coins from my portfolio. Study these coins: ICX, ADA, ELF, KIN, ZIL, WAVES, EOS and ETC.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
i only buy btc and eth, i trust only these enough
copper member
Activity: 658
October 03, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
I’d go with XRP.

It’s 50 cents. It hit almost $4 in the last run. It’s cheap, US-based, in the top 3/5/10, has great visibility and has celebrity exposure. And even though banks may never actually use XRP regularly, the chance that it will be used will keep XRP going strong at least until the next run, barring the SEC deeming it a security.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
For me the safest is altcoins with the highest market capitalization. I advise you to keep the money in them. Etherium, NEO, EOS, ADA, ETC, the safest investment, I advise all it to buy them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 02:29:31 AM
I recommend XRP and ETH now. Because they both led the market alone. If the market is stable enough.They will grow steadily.

Activity: 309
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
I think it's a good time to buy Ripple (XRP) , XRP have good news for this moment it's nice time to investing in Ripple .
or u can buy ethereum for long term .
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

There are few coins which are worth looking at . I will tell you about 2 of them.
First, the big players. It is Monero, it has a decent chance of going to the moon since it is the most popular privacy coin.
The second is FORTY SEVEN FSBT, there is huge potential since they are currently for fintech licenses in EU.
You can buy EOS as coin for you to count on in the future. I pay attention to the development of the EOS owned this very capable to produce many more in the future.
EOS belonged in the category of coins that have a development that continues to increase. so it is able to make it to the main coin.
with the development of IOTA which is continuously undergoing development will be very capable to generate returns far more increases in the future. as with any other coins a much more improved, IOTA has many enthusiasts who support for the progress of the IOTA in future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 03, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

Today IOTEX, announced a serious collaboration with IOT alliance. I bought more IOTEX tokens!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 09:03:21 PM
In my opinion the best coin to buy right now is neo or ripple because their potentials are promising , you can earn a lot of profits when the market starts to recover so if I were you I will buy as soon as possible.
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
I believe that litecoin can now be considered the most reliable and stable coin. Because he is strong enough and has great potential. I am sure that he will shoot soon.
Activity: 60
October 02, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
AMB i'd say, did you watch the new documentary?

https://youtu.be/RiYjlS-su-Q

They are partners with Premium Goods
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
Now the best thing is to buy top tokens, they are at a low price so far, you can also look at tokens from the top 50, there are a lot of promising coins.
Activity: 448
October 02, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
buy bitcoin or ethereum right now, they on very cheap price now than several months ago. you can easily get big money after holding them
dont worry, they have high possibility to growth
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 02, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
At the moment I do not invest in obscure alternative coins, because it is very dangerous. I am not ready to risk my capital.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
I chose DigiByte, as it is a fairly old altcoin and has experienced team in this market. It has previous and repeatable Payment Capabilities: DGD is targeting features that allow businesses and individuals to use regular cryptocurrency to schedule monthly invoicing payments.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
TNC, it’s part of the neo network and can scale both neo and eth, doing up to 100,000,000 transactions per second. Not very big when no ones spending, but nano can only do 50k not 100M.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
there are a lot of potential coins now one of them is ADA and NEO coins which continue to experience an increase in terms of price and number of transactions, recently there is good news for XRP coins which I believe will increase the price of XRP, so You can buy some of these coins for your current investment
Activity: 68
October 02, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
Ethereum is a major altcoin today , so it's better to invest in Ethereum. Almost all Icos are based on the Ethereum network. If you want more money in the future, it is best to invest in Ethereum right now.
Yes Ethereum is a reliable Altcoin, because in the previous year Ethereum had achieved great value and many projects were successful, so many were interested. besides Ethereum there are actually many good examples from Ripple, NEO, EOS in my opinion the coin that I mentioned has the power that can grow in the future.
Activity: 113
October 02, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

Go check the top 50 alt coins in the market right now.
I believe, they have more stable status when it comes to market's value and these top 50 have  great potential.
Alt coins like Ethereum, Ripple, dash, litecoin, Eos , Neo and Monero. I humbly suggests you buy these coins because i see great future ahead of them.
Activity: 84
October 02, 2018, 05:20:53 AM
Ethereum is a major altcoin today , so it's better to invest in Ethereum. Almost all Icos are based on the Ethereum network. If you want more money in the future, it is best to invest in Ethereum right now.
Pages:
Jump to: