Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are your top 5 coins for HODL? - page 11. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
March 27, 2020, 10:01:26 AM
I don't hold as many coins as you, I only HOLD BTC and BNB, because BNB has the advantage of being a major exchange coin, Binance. Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is likely to decline not too much during the time of market adjustment, and increase fastest when the market recovers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
March 27, 2020, 02:44:11 AM
1) Hologen (2) Cosmos (3) Harmony (4) Bitcoin (5) Ethereum, here are the best five on my list, though I have more than five and some are even under top 100 on Coinmarketcap, crypto is unpredictable and I'm ready to take my chances
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
March 27, 2020, 02:37:00 AM
Presently I have readjust my portfolio with better top altcoins because I've been watching their charts since January of this year
1. Bitcoin
2. BCH
3. Neo
4. EOS
5. BCD
This happens right after Bitcoin hits 3,500$ days ago and I'm already in big profits
BTG and ethereum are also things that need attention. however, still choosing th top altcoin is the best choice for now. for myself, I might choose
BTC
ETH
BSV
BCH
BTG / ETC
I saw the development of the coin was very large when prices began to recover.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 27, 2020, 02:32:17 AM
Presently I have readjust my portfolio with better top altcoins because I've been watching their charts since January of this year
1. Bitcoin
2. BCH
3. Neo
4. EOS
5. BCD
This happens right after Bitcoin hits 3,500$ days ago and I'm already in big profits
A very outstanding portfolio, and I congratulate you on the benefits you have gained, because you have chosen good coins and Altcoin at the right time for this year, hopefully this can be taken as an example for others too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
March 27, 2020, 02:16:11 AM
1. Bitcoin
2. BCH
3. Neo
4. EOS
5. BCD
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 27, 2020, 02:12:08 AM
What are some of your favorite long term HODL coins?

I particularly have these in my portfolio for HODL:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron
Still trying to figure out the fifth one to hold for a long term good return.

Your favorite coins with a bright forseeable future?

I would say go for Ilcoin. They have massive developments going on as we speak which mainly tackles security and scalability issues. Go visit their official link here: https://ilcoincrypto.com/
Activity: 798
January 07, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
TRX,ICX,REQ,DBC,XRB(gonna add it soon)
they have great team,and vision!
i guess i can see them in the future becoming a big thing!
TRX coins currently become one of the preferred cryptocurrency coins for long-term hold and very nice. we can buy at this time and can be a save other than BTC and ETH.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
ETH
ADA
XRP
TRX
XVG
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
January 07, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
lately, it's the most popular question. In all branches of BTT. now everything is growing, even cheap altcoins.
the most popular pair is Bitcoin and ethereum. Further opinions are divided.
I would choose for long-term holding
4.Neo
5.Cardano
6.Factom
Activity: 57
January 07, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
TRX,ICX,REQ,DBC,XRB(gonna add it soon)
they have great team,and vision!
i guess i can see them in the future becoming a big thing!
P60
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 07, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
For me these are my top 5 coins to hold and I think will appreciate even higher in the coming years.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Waves
Ripple
NEM
All other coins are going to appreciate also but these are the top that I think will really hit the market unless there will be a new coin that the market will support such as those from hard fork in replace to bitcoin
Your top 4, from Bitcoin to Ripple are my top coins too. Thus, my top 5 coins are:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Wapves
Ripple
Litecoins
These coins will be more valuable in the future and I guarantee that these coins are all better in regard of being stable. Especially Bitcoin, it's price is higher than before; it is perfect for investment and great for holding. In just a blast, your money will be doubled. Same with Ethereum, it's getting higher.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 07, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

Hi guys,
Many coins are going good in the crypto market in which some coins like cardano, tron, electroneum have huge profit in the future.Which can be hold for long time for success. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 02:48:34 AM
Maybe I like coin of little value:
Cardano
Stellar
TRON
Verge
NXT
 Grin Grin Grin
Merit: 16
January 07, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

Mine would be Ripple it already grow 1.5 times in the last few months and there is still no signs of slowing down the growth of this coin. I think this is the best long term good return coin for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
January 07, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

Those top two is the most stable in my opinion. Ignis show its interesting curve to hodl, but can't be sure about what to hodl after this. (because I hodl NXT and hope for the price's got pumped but definitely fail, lol). Maybe gonna try XRP Huh.
Activity: 303
January 07, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
most people put btc in the first order but for me this is the order of coins that must be in hold
1. eth
2. btc
3. bch
4. btg
5. igniz
 Grin
Activity: 178
January 07, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
I recommend you adding IOTA and RaiBlocks to your long term portfolio. IOTA and Raiblocks both have a great future.
I do have Smiley
XSPEC
PRL
OXYCOIN
ZERO
PHORE
ZOIN
PTC
SUNCONTRACT
VIBERATE
POE
Activity: 336
January 07, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
BTC,ETH,NEO,WAVES,and TRX these are my long term coins as of now ! You can find out more about these coins.
Activity: 598
January 07, 2018, 02:08:19 AM
I am generally looking for revenue generating coins as well as those with huge technological upside. At present my biggest bags are in:
PPT
COSS
COB
JNS
DENT

I also have smaller bags of ETHOS, which I believe will be huge and bring the masses into crypto, TRON, SUBSTRATUM, CARDANO and others. The sky is the limit.. Last ICO I bought in was BITDEGREE and am waiting on bags of REALISTO and TRADE.IO to pop as well.
My top 5 coins need to hold
1.Litecoin
2.Ripple
3.Erethreum
4.Neo
5.Cardano
I think these coins are good to hold for a long term and earn more profit from it...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 07, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
I am generally looking for revenue generating coins as well as those with huge technological upside. At present my biggest bags are in:
PPT
COSS
COB
JNS
DENT

I also have smaller bags of ETHOS, which I believe will be huge and bring the masses into crypto, TRON, SUBSTRATUM, CARDANO and others. The sky is the limit.. Last ICO I bought in was BITDEGREE and am waiting on bags of REALISTO and TRADE.IO to pop as well.
Pages:
Jump to: