Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are your top 5 coins for HODL? - page 6. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2020, 07:27:18 AM
if you want invest in long time then you'll top currency. However, there are many good currencies that have disappointed investors so stay away from such currencies. We easily understand btc, eth to mean good currency but many currencies are in a good position all the time which is attracting investors with new development activities.
Like see here
1. ETH
2. BTC
3. ADA
4. TEZOS
5. XLM

I have all 5 coins from your list for long-term holding, and I am working to have more, I am trying to accumulate as much
as I can. I think all 5 coins from this list are the coins for the future, until now they made incredible progress, and we can
expect a lot more from these projects.
   Many good lists in this thread, good for new people who plan to have crypto-currency portfolio.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
August 16, 2020, 07:10:02 AM
These are my top 5 coins for HODL. These coins had already built their foundation and I believe that this year there will be a pump in its price because these coins has a high potential and has many investors as well.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Binance Coin
5. Ripple
In this list, 3 Bitcoin, Ehthereum, Binance coins are my favorites during this period because my profits have multiplied in just a few months. I believe people are becoming more optimistic and this will definitely make people's mentality more comfortable when choosing to invest. One way or another, you need to do your research and set a buy-to-sell price to avoid being greedy when investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 16, 2020, 06:58:18 AM
if you want invest in long time then you'll top currency. However, there are many good currencies that have disappointed investors so stay away from such currencies. We easily understand btc, eth to mean good currency but many currencies are in a good position all the time which is attracting investors with new development activities.
Like see here
1. ETH
2. BTC
3. ADA
4. TEZOS
5. XLM
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
August 16, 2020, 06:32:10 AM
Bitcoin
Hive
Eth
BAT
LTC
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
August 16, 2020, 06:24:19 AM
These are my top 5 coins for HODL. These coins had already built their foundation and I believe that this year there will be a pump in its price because these coins has a high potential and has many investors as well.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Binance Coin
5. Ripple
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 26, 2020, 04:59:29 PM
If you are using the HODL strategy, then there is no point in choosing a currency. Keep in BTC. In my opinion, this is the surest and safest way.
why did you say if there was no point in choosing another coin? not the other one can also give us an advantage in the future I mean top altcoins
I meant that if you HODL for too long, then what's the difference in what to keep your assets. Although, if you look at everything globally and from the perspective of 2017, then the most profitable way at the moment would be to enter Bitcoin with its forks
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
July 26, 2020, 01:55:48 PM
I am always holding some Altcoins and they give me some profit.So I will share with you my favourite Altcoin.Some I have bought recently but I think they have gotten potential.

DGTX-I think this coins price will increase and they have an upcoming exchange

OKS-DeFi project and created an enough buzz.I think its safe to invest in it.

Ethereum-The king of Altcoins.Price is mooning now.

Algo coin

Stelllar(XLM)

I hope this coins price will increase more and whoever invest get profit from them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
July 26, 2020, 01:46:44 PM
I am more on fundamentals and solidity of the coin or tokens that i think will going to pump more anytime soon , except the the last on that i will mention.

my top coins are:
1. LTC
2. XMR
3. SOL
4. ERD
5. OASIS (not release yet)

I want to hold and trade this coins so i have an strategy already how i can make it grow while holding these.
Well, if it hasn't been released yet, why would you think it is one of those projects that are worth a look and hold? There are many such projects and it has disappointed a lot of people. I think it is better to choose the projects that have been listed in the exchanges and ranked high on coinmarketcap
Activity: 398
July 26, 2020, 01:37:09 PM
I like any coins that have the smart contracts feature. So my list usually all of the coins have them: ETH, Cardano, NEO, Tezos, TRON,... With the recent rally of ETH 2.0, I think I made a right choice and will hoard more coins like that.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
July 26, 2020, 12:51:12 PM
Oh dude, You only need to avoid coins that will make you lose and buy coins when the right moment and then sell them back, so there is no one really saved, only make transactions to take advantage of the difference in value.
To use your words:

Oh man, this is not the statement that the linked article or I've mediated!

This is not about arbitrage trading or other activities to increase an own asset...

It's about the people, who may have invested a large amount of money in LINK and I'd just like to encourage them, to read this article at least once!
And that's regardless of what he makes of it...
forget ripple and XLM. although there will be a pump in the future there will be no major effect on the two coins. try switching to BNB and LINK, it looks better for now.
The trend has already changed and the hottest coins for this time has already acquired by LINK and ADA. Both have already surpassed tezos and enter top CMC. it looks like we must pick the more coins from top 50 CMC.
HODL is not suitable for me so I do not hold altcoins for a long period of time. I do day trading and the top 5 that I usually do when I do scalping is ETH, XRP, LTC , LINK and BNB. All of them have high liquidity where I can easily enter and exit in a trade. The reason why I do not HODL in every altcoin is because I'm more profitable when I do scalping and there are many opportunities in there.
My portfolio for HODL: LONG TERM
~
LINK
~
As I was saying, regardless of what you think or do with it...

I would like to recommend everyone who has invested in LINK to read this article here:

Crypto’s Wirecard- Chainlink’s own LINK Manipulation?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 25, 2020, 11:00:30 PM
It's OGN
      FET
      STX
      CHR
😀 good luck
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
July 25, 2020, 11:50:58 AM
I think you can take a look at CoinCapCap and be able to take the top 5 rankings because in my opinion when trading volume is high then it is definitely a coin that has the potential and easy to make profits from bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, stellar and cardano.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
July 25, 2020, 11:34:52 AM
I am more on fundamentals and solidity of the coin or tokens that i think will going to pump more anytime soon , except the the last on that i will mention.

my top coins are:
1. LTC
2. XMR
3. SOL
4. ERD
5. OASIS (not release yet)

I want to hold and trade this coins so i have an strategy already how i can make it grow while holding these.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
July 25, 2020, 11:19:49 AM
There's many new coins and tokens outperforming old established altcoins so you might want to do research on the new defi bubble because some projects might be promising although a lot are taking advantage of the hype. If you want to trade, go for those. Currently I'm holding
Ethereum
Ethereum Classic
Zcash
Eos
Factom.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 11:11:30 AM
My top 5 coins to hold is BTC, Eth, XLM, Trx, Xrp. I will love to hold all the listed coins because I believe in few years time, they will pump and cashing out big on them later is very possible.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 25, 2020, 09:36:36 AM
until now I still hold etherum, and some tokens are waiting for distribution. personal experience, cardano hold, ripple, and xlm, no height increase occurred. so still believe in etherum.
forget ripple and XLM. although there will be a pump in the future there will be no major effect on the two coins. try switching to BNB and LINK, it looks better for now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
July 25, 2020, 09:33:55 AM
Your list is also good if I have enough money then my holding coin list will be like this as i believe these coins are best for short and long term holding.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
LEND
Tron
ADA

Top 2 coins of the list would be held by many people. As over years of time btc and ETH has proved that it is worthy to stay invested in all times. Also, the rest of the coins might different from each one as the risk taking capacity will vary and also the research and strategy is different for all.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 25, 2020, 09:08:04 AM
until now I still hold etherum, and some tokens are waiting for distribution. personal experience, cardano hold, ripple, and xlm, no height increase occurred. so still believe in etherum.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 25, 2020, 09:01:57 AM
I think the best coin to hodl is still Bitcoin. And that is because it is still secured and less risky compared to other cryptocurrencies. No matter what happens it will still increase in value. Though the percentage increase might not be as much as other coins, but the first goal of investment is to secure your capital first. And Bitcoin guarantees that.
Activity: 1274
July 25, 2020, 08:30:50 AM
Your list is also good if I have enough money then my holding coin list will be like this as i believe these coins are best for short and long term holding.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
LEND
Tron
ADA
Pages:
Jump to: