Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are your top 5 coins for HODL? - page 13. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 06, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
Maybe I'm almost retarded but why in the world are there so many people buying Tron? There whitepaper is like reading a sci-fi movie and they have nothing to show for.... I got 500 tron just for having a account on liqui back in the days. Why would a coin/token/project with a vision o this. give away something so people will look at it.... without registering for anything just having an account. But ok. Could someone please tell me what they se in Tron. I need to know. BTW buy Bibox token when you can. Lookat al the other excange tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 09:01:16 PM
Now too many coin that has good project and interesting concept and not possible to hold all that coin. For this year i will hold these coin for long term investment : WAVES, DASH, NEBLIO, AION, DGB, OMG. In my opinion these coin still able to going up many times this year because they has strong community already.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
January 06, 2018, 08:57:11 PM
I would have long held these coins first Bitcoin second Ethereum  third Ripple fourth OAX and last DASH!!!This is my list

That great, coins that you mentioned is very good coins, because it has a great
community and team. But for me, I will keep hold RVT, CTR, PLR, ETT, and BOS for long time.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 06, 2018, 08:51:23 PM
I think the iop, stellar, monacoin
Activity: 392
January 06, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
I would have long held these coins first Bitcoin second Ethereum  third Ripple fourth OAX and last DASH!!!This is my list
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
January 06, 2018, 08:16:07 PM
1. Bitcoin (Buy it when it's low after a market crash aka small bubble burst)
2. Ethereum (Many new ICOs and cryptos are based off the Ethereum network technology)
3. Cardano (3rd generation cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is 1st gen, Ethereum is 2nd gen)
4. Raiblocks (Solves the scalability of Bitcoin and Ethereum with low transaction fees and fast transactions)
5. Nexus (Solves scalability and decentralized by using satellite technology to keep cryptocurrency from being centralized from governments and corporations)
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vector-nexus-join-space-race-plans-satellite-based-blockchain-network/
Activity: 588
January 06, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
Now for me the most reliable coins are:
1. Ether
2. Monero
3. Ripple
4. NEXT
5. XEM
I think that these coins will bring me a big profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 06, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
top 5 altcoin to hold is
1. AMM
2. GVT
3. STU
4. DAT
5. TNT
fifth altcoin that must be in hold
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
My first one is denta coin But also kickcoin. I have chosen this two coins as my top coins because they have a real utility. The first one is useful for everybody. The second one because it could become the place where most of the cryptos will be launch with no scam. After i will choose gamecredits, bitcoin, etherum, neo.
Activity: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
TRON(TRX)
ZOIN(ZOI)
VERGE(XVG)
Spectercoin(XSPEC)
IOTA
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 06, 2018, 07:00:21 PM
five coins of my choice for HOLD are POWR, XVG, CDT, APPC, AMM fifth coin that is my choice which in the future the price of this coin will increase like a rocket and make me become rich.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 06, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
What are some of your favorite long term HODL coins?

I particularly have these in my portfolio for HODL:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron
Still trying to figure out the fifth one to hold for a long term good return.

Your favorite coins with a bright forseeable future?
A good briefcase with the first two coins I agree with 100% and the following will be: Stratis, Neo, Waves
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

My favorite coins are :
1. Bitcoin
2. Ripple
3. Ethereum
4. IOTA
5. Steem

I really think those coins have a long term investment
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
You should add $ITC to your list. IOTA of china and the team/tech are both great. Got in at $1.40 and now it's sitting around $6. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 42
January 06, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
this one is very promising for the future: https://www.viberate.io/ i am all in at the moment
Activity: 238
January 06, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
My list for the top five coins is:
ETH
SONM
Red Pulse (RPX)
Datum
PRL
All the five coins above are performing marvellous and the market demand for these coins are mountainous.
Adding these coins on your wallet, phenomenal profit is sure.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron

I will recommend you ZRX
what is zrx/0x ?
At its core, 0x is an open and non-rent seeking protocol that facilitates trustless, low friction exchange of Ethereum-based assets. Developers can use 0x as a platform to build exchange applications on top of (0x.js is a Javascript library for interacting with the 0x protocol). For end users, 0x will be the infrastructure of a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x Portal, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless trading of Ethereum-based tokens between known counterparties.
i believe that zrx will have good perform.
Zrx is one of list at my portfolio, Please take note cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously.
Activity: 7
January 06, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
  • Cardano
  • Electroneum
  • Wabi
  • Binance
  • Bread
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 06, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
I have very interesting HODL portfolio at first sight Grin But I choose these coins spending many many time to make a decision will the become big things. So there is my HODL portfolio

1) Bitcoin(what could be without him Cheesy) now 4 of the 2018 gainers
2) MOONcoin
3) SONM
4) BitcoinWhite
5) ELTcoin

I believe in these projects, I see how every team doing great, and I know that hodling of these coins wil give the highest profit on distance
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
January 06, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
there is a lot of coins to hodl for long-term, i personaly prefere pasive income tokens such populous,spectre and paypie.
there also coins that wanna replace eth such Neo Cardano and EOS. this my long-term HODL coins.
Pages:
Jump to: