Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I would say countries in the Asia-Pacific region like Japan, South Korea, Singapore. These countries traditionally have a strong history of embracing technology and nourishing tech startups. China, India, and Indonesia will follow later.
really your opinion that the state of china, korea, singapore and indonesia will increasingly affect the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 171
None other than China. They are the most populous country in the world, the largest trading floor in the world also of the Chinese. The number of minners here is also the largest.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
I think Philippines is the great influence on bitcoin in Asian countries, because its already popular in some area in the Philippines and there's a lot people are using bitcoin for their payments. So it shows only that on this country its already known and there are many people are invested on bitcoin, and also Japan. Because its also already regulated on their country.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I don't think which among these county whi are in asian are most influence to the bitcoin. But I hope in your list you may add Philippines because in my country we have millions of investor and user of the bitcoin and still counting and we help the price the price to increase more for sure.
Activity: 57
I think singapore has a very good cryptocurrency development and is the biggest in Asia as I see many cryptocurrency projects flourish in singapore and some countries that have advanced economic conditions, so for me personally a developed country like singapore, make my motive to keep learning to be the best in order to bring my country to compete with the developed countries today.
Activity: 56
My opinion , Countries like europe , japan and china are mostly influenced on bitcoin . Even india is growing  high in crypto world , but due to some issues there are some controversies and that'a why crytocurrency does not get  attracted by people .
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
If any country want to be the greatest influencer on bitcoin, then they have to beat China in bitcoin mining. We can not deny the fact that China is the largest miner country in Asia, even the regulation or bad news in that country can alter the price of bitcoin itself, even the slightest one. So for me yeah, China.
Activity: 126
probably japanese most influential Asian countries bitcoin because japan most transactions using bitcoin virtual money. bitcoin marketing level in japan is very high compared marketing in other asian countries because japan government has legitimately relieved bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think Japan is the greatest influence country for bitcoin market in the world. This can not be separated with the fact that Japan have one of the strongest market bitcoin in the world. Beside that the financial authority of Japan also already accepting bitcoin as their legal currency.
Activity: 14
My opinion China is a country that has the impact of bitcoin development given the rapid population growth as well as the technology they create is remarkable.
Activity: 199
I think the best and largest countries that embrace Cryptocurrency are Japan and South Korea, but China is the most influential country in Cryptocurrency, this is because China is a big country and has the most populous and spread all over the World. China is a very rich country, And its people also like to invest in Cryptocurrency. but when the Chinese government banned Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, at that time All Bitcoin users around the World were affected.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
I would say countries in the Asia-Pacific region like Japan, South Korea, Singapore. These countries traditionally have a strong history of embracing technology and nourishing tech startups. China, India, and Indonesia will follow later.
Activity: 361
 There are two Asian countries that are more interested in the cryptocurrency that is Japan and South Korea they are the most interested to invest in cryptocurrency many traders use it for their businesses . The Japanese government had officially recognized digital currencies as a means of payment  once the Chinese had a trading volume of 80% in Bitcoin till the ban was put forward by the government but still they trade in China . Other Asian countries like Indonesia,Thailand,Singapore,India,Vietnam has contributed for the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
I think first of all China and then Korea.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
I think India does not lead enough in the world of cryptography, although India is a country with a dense population but not all residents in India understand about technology.
China is a communist country, whatever it thinks will harm the government will be banned there.
Activity: 9
I think the greatest influence on bitcoin is the Philippines because a lot of my friends are investing, and some of the news anchor in the Philippines are investing in bitcoin. no more doubt that after several years some of the biggest business tycoon would investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 37
Even Japan will just starting to make legalization in cryptocurrency. Thus not many Chinese will invest in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
China is still on the top spot of that category. They have the biggest purchasing power because their country has the biggest market in the world. They should be classified as a continent and not as a country because of what they can do with their money.

What you are saying is not true, China got fame due to Mining Farm are their in their country. Apart from that i dont think that they have got any high trading or bitcoin usage. If you think that by being high mining Farm China should be classified as continent then their are so many other country who have some other capabilities then they should also be classified as continent.

It was once before that China was main for any fud or bitcoin crash reason but today they itself are stuck in bitcoin as japan and other country are leading in bitcoin adoption and within 1 or 2 yrs they will take over china for even mining also.
Activity: 448
China is still on the top spot of that category. They have the biggest purchasing power because their country has the biggest market in the world. They should be classified as a continent and not as a country because of what they can do with their money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
As long as mining is centralised to China, China's moves will have the largest impact, other than that probably higher bitcoin usage per capital places like India, Korea and Japan. If you mean in terms of technology behind it, Singapore based firms seem to be in the lead
We are of the same opinion.but me, I focus on japan as btc was introduced firstly in japan and now it is accepted legally.besides that china and india are two big countries which btc users are very high and be dominant to affect price fluctuation in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: