Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I think there are some Asian countries that have the biggest influence on bitcoin is china, korea, japan, but in my opinion, Japan is the first to have effect on bitcoin because Japan has led the movement of this system and start trying to reach btc which will exceed the economy in the country of China for now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Well there are two countries in my mind, japan and china. Both of them gave quite impact in bitcoin few times ago depends on what they do.
China often do things that make bitcoin price decrease, and the market fall. We can't deny that china has a really big influence, especially in economy. so it's not weird to see how people react if china choose not to support bitcoin.
But Japan is very supportive of bitcoin. I always heard good news about cryptocurrency in Japan, and it make a lot of people believe in bitcoin and even try to invest in it too because of Japan good words and support.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
yes you are right asia country currently has a very high bitcoin demand because it seems in many Asian countries who already understand the use of digagal eye unag and they also understand can be rich from using bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
japanse and india is the most i think , after china was ban bitcoin
also my country indonesian take a part but not as jappanse and india
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Probably China is the biggest influencer of the Asian region. You just need to think about that times, when China has banned crypto...
Activity: 122
Obviously that China, there is not other answer for this question because it is obvious that China and Japan have the most biggest bag of bitcoins so far
Activity: 133
China has the greatest influence on bitcoin because china have the highest population in the world.and i think china holds the highest portion of bitcoin and most investors and traders are from china.
Activity: 112
asian countries create a better atmosphere in trading and mining.specially japan and china has a great contribution in bitcoin. But now Bitcoin is dominating the country india of South Asia. There is now a favorable support from the government.
Activity: 84
it is true the Asian countries have a role in the development of bitcoin especially I was in Indonesia, and Indonesian society was a lot of that plunge in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 136
I think countries like China and Japan have a strong influence on bitcoin. Whatever they do with bitcoin will be very powerful and can change the price or bitcoin value in an instant.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think the Chinese and Korean messages have the biggest impact on the encrypted currency market.
Because when news comes out of both countries, it often means a slump.
Activity: 158
I think India does not lead enough in the world of cryptography, although India is a country with a dense population but not all residents in India understand about technology.
China is a communist country, whatever it thinks will harm the government will be banned there.
Activity: 210
I believe a lot of Asian countries have great influence on Bitcoin, Japan, China, India, South Korea and Philippines. There are a lot of Bitcoin investors and enthusiasts from those countries. But I think the number one influence from these Asian Nations is Japan, they are the first who openly and warmly welcomed Bitcoin, legalized it and endorsed it to their people. I think they are the best country that has a great influence on Bitcoin since they welcomed it with open arms and maximize its potential gorwth and development for a better future.
Activity: 169
What I see today is the Asian countries that have a big influence on Bitcoin is a country like China, Japan, Korea, India, and also Indonesia. Especially the State of Japan because the financial authorities in Japan have legalized Bitcoin as the official currency in the State of Sakura.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
There are lot of countries which influences Bitcoin and its price movement to some extent. Most important ones are Korea, China and Japan as bitcoin is being adopted in lot of places in Japan, lot of shopkeepers have started accepting payment in Bitcoin there
Activity: 15
The Japanese state is one of the diacid countries that has a lot of influence on the development of bitcoin, the cherry country also does not want to miss the bitcoin, even for the everyday atifitas japan using bitcoin. Some stores in Japan serve payments with bitcoin, more than 4,500 oulets spread across Japan using the service. There is even a camera store that only serves payment via bitcoin, this store does not serve the payment through cashyen or visa money.

In Japan there is someone who was nicknamed Miss Bitcoin namely Mai Fujimoto. Before bitcoin booming as it is today, he has often shared information about digital currency social media. May has been investing bitcoin since 2011, though he argues that the yen remains Japan's official currency and will not be replaced.
Activity: 420
Yes right , in my opinion, the most influential countries that against bitcoin in Asia are Japan, China, Korea, and India. Especially Japan, because Japan already allows transactions with bitcoins open so that transactions here also grow faster. Japanese society is very open with the presence of new technology, that's what makes Japan more advanced. While China, this country prohibits bitcoin so automatic bitcoin transaction here more closed. India, the country legalizes bitcoin but regulates high taxes, so bitcoin users will think twice. While Korea, I do not know much.
Activity: 39
I agree with opinion that China and India are the Asian most influence countries on Bitcoin and Altcoins right now due to huge population - lot of people are into this business. And ofc do not forget Japan with its crypto exchanges.
Activity: 90
The Chinese government has announced that it will not prohibit Bitcoin transactions, but ICO will not be allowed. Moreover, the Chinese government intends to establish an exchange that will regulate the cryptocurrency transactions in China.
Activity: 32
Since China banned the bitcoin it so I think probably Japan was one of the countries with greater influence within the bitcoin economy.
Pages:
Jump to: