Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If China does not take measures to prevent bitcoin, it is indeed a very potential and growing market
Activity: 154
As far as i know four countries mentioned are the greatest influence in asia.So i agreed about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I think the South Korea and japan are two large countries which has a great impact on crypto currencies. These are the countries where bitcoin transactions has been started and these countries has legalised bitcoin in their nation and started accepting bitcoin for day to day activities and I even heard the news that one large car selling company has sold car in exchange of bitcoin so in think South Korea and japan are the two large countries which has accepted bitcoin and has understand the real potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i think singapore has a very good cryptocurrency development and become the biggest in asia because i see a lot of cryptocurrency projects developing in singapore and some countries that have advanced economic condition.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well i guess china has the greatest influence on bitcoin except japan and korea. Because china have the bigest popular in all country and most of the investors are from china. And china have the biggest number who mines bitcoin.
Activity: 462

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Dont you damn getting tired of this bullsh*t countries thats been always mentioned here there and everywhere?you were just popularizing this packing selfish by putting them in every thread.

Would you mind stopping this and just focus on profiteering,we can survive without them because we have proven it already since they were gone here
Activity: 279
the introduction of rules as a guide does not automatically mean that virtual tokens have already been accepted as legal tender in the country. This is simply an indication that the central bank adheres to an open view of the new wave of innovative technologies being introduced in the financial sector.
Activity: 140
Recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Japan is the homeland of bitcoin and crypto-currency, the first mining operations took place in this country. It is believed that Satoshi Nakamoto, the unknown creator of bitcoin, started his activities in Japan. China also plays an important role in the cryptographic markets due to the large volume of mine operations that are processed domestically. To run the mining requires a lot of energy. Since energy prices in China are quite low compared to other developed economies of the world, investors moved their business to the Asian country. In January 2018, South Korean regulators disagreed about the virtual exchanges operating in the country. Initially, the government announced the banning of the currency trade, referring to their use in criminal activities and money laundering, then the government's position was somewhat softened.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Japan, South Korea, Singapore in a good way and China, India in a bad way.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Analysts say that South Korea accounts for a quarter of transactions for bitcoin and lightcoin. So i think, the right answer would be China and South Korea.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

This is basically it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
japan and china have the greatest influance on bitcoin, they are really support it, and also so much devaloper on those country
Activity: 19
the country of japan, because since 2017 has legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 106
I suppose that the greatest influencer here is China and not Japan or Korea. Offical unacceptance of cryptos doesn't affect Chinese investors.

First factor here is number of chinese multibillionairs, that is astonishing, they put great sums and affect the rates directly.

Second is huge number of common users. I know that many markets and shops in China only accept BTC and creat their own crypto ecosystem to avoid paying taxes

You can also add mines and lots of shadow exchanges
Activity: 354
all countries in asia have an influence on bitcoin, among countries in asia that is more influential to bitcoin ie Japan. everyone must know about the name Satoshi Nakamoto because he is the creator of bitcoin and Stoshi Nakamoto is from Japan.
Activity: 346
these are three countries - Japan, South Korea and China. Japan is generally considered the home of the crypto currency.
South Korea is the last of the "three" was included in this list. Nevertheless, last year the state managed to lead a "bullish trend", which resulted in an increase in the rate of up to 15 dol. dollars.
Activity: 350
these are three countries - Japan, South Korea and China. Japan is generally considered the home of the crypto currency.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Somewhere from the past China is the biggest country that gave the biggest contribution and was once a market mover. (I don't know if until now since there's politics in it).
I can remember when there's a correction most of the holders are blaming China for manipulating so those days were old and I was a newbie by that time but now everything has changed.
Japan and South Korea is now the new biggest contributor and has the greatest influence to bitcoin in Asia.
Activity: 56
Japan has the greatest influenced among all Asian countries that uses cryptocurrencies. They were the first to develop and popularized it around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: