Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I THINK COUNTRIES WITH HIGH POPULATION AND ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY  HAS THE GREATEST INFLUENCE ON BITCOIN
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think Japan, South Korea, China has the greatest influence on bitcoin and I am sure that India, Indonesia, Thailand also gives the influence on bitcoin and I see that in Asian countries, bitcoin is trying to spread in many places. in the next year, many other Asian countries will take their part to spread about bitcoin too because the other Asian countries still developing their country to the new things and they will accept bitcoin like other countries.
copper member
Activity: 560
Chinese of course even their goverment banned crypto you can see so many whales come from china
You can realize the top 10 market in the world is most of them from China Binance Huobi and Okex can make the top three with very big volume per day $1B-$2B per day
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Though India and China has huge number of traders with them but still I don’t think that these countries has greatest influence on bitcoin because now a days these are the only countries who are banning bitcoins from their nation and according to me japan and South Korea are the countries which have greatest influence on bitcoin because these are the countries where number of transactions regarding bitcoin is maximum and these are the only countries which supports bitcoin a lot.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
In my opinion, China, South Korea and Japan have the greatest influence on the price of bitcoin from Asian countries. These three countries are capable of raising the price of bitcoins and altcoins to the skies. If you recall the situation in the spring of last year, then the growth of the crypto-currency market was due to the legalization of bitcoin in Japan and the massive purchase of crypto-currency by residents of this country. In the fall of 2017, sharp growth of bitcoin to $ 20,000 occurred largely due to the massive influx of South Korean investors and ordinary people. China is the main place of mining capacities concentration.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
China, Japan Korea India have the greatest influence on bitcoin market moves up and down mainly now because of Korea

I agree in china and japan, china because they almost affects all the market in the world since they are the primary source of man power since their country is very large and populated. While japan which is known to embrace cryptocurrency the most, I think this country contributes a lot regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency's acceptability by other country.
Activity: 266
In my opinion, China had a greater influence on Bitcoin but not now. Then came the influence of India, South Korea and Japan. Bitcoin exchange is the biggest business. But now Bitcoin is dominating the country india of South Asia. There is now a favorable support from the government.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I think that the greatest influence is exerted by such countries as South Korea and China! Because in China there are a lot of miners, and in South Korea there are a lot of bitcoin holders.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
China, Japan, and India because they are the advance country in asia although also Korea but I've read an article that Korea against the crypto currency or I don't if even bitcoin.

These three Countries influence also the neighbor countries like philippines etc.
Activity: 587
bitcoin cryptocurrency world, asian countries create a better atmosphere in trading and mining.specially japan and china has a grear contribution in bitcoin.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
I think it's China, the country which has a huge influence on bitcoin. China has 80% of the mining power for bitcoin. Thus is largely because they have very cheap electricity but they are also very tech savvy. Additionally antshares or neo, it was recently rebranded to neo, is in China. It is one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world and growing rapidly in popularity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
I think it is not just China and India that affect the price of the bitcoin or influence the crypto market significantly. Every little thing happening around ought to have an impact on the bitcoin market. Because the market is very volatile and gets affected by even the littlest of the event related to it. It is the media that acts as a powerful agent in the entire scene and makes the scene vulnerable. All the FUD that is being created by the media has a direct bearing on the minds of the members of the community. So this directly controls the bitcoin market. And only because recently INDIA and CHINA have been active market players, that is why you must be feeling that they tend to influence the market the most.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I think south korea is the most influence in market on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If I am not mistake, last survey said that many people in south korea investing their money on crypto and make trade on cryptomarket
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
The bitcoin market in Japan is quite large in the world and also To Southeast Asia there is great potential for special cryptocurrency for small countries and follows Japan to use bitcoin as local currency. Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
China and Korea probably the one that had many users, but the regulations from the China government has decrease the users, China got the largest crypto miners so it got a very important role, and Japan is leading other Asia countries to adopted Bitcoin, there are many users that come from Asia, if the government give freedom to used crypto I think China, Indonesia, Korea and India going to give big contribution to crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Japan as a very enthusiastic attitude towards bitcoin, which is positive, and China as a negative influencer.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, Korea and China are the two countries with the highest number of people investing in Bitcoin, as the governments of these two countries have a bitcoin policy that will make the Crypto market very volatile.
Activity: 430
I think this countries in Asia have the biggest influence in bitcoin.

1. China
2. Japan
3. South Korea

These countries contributed well in bitcoin. In China, they had a greater volume of trade but last September 2017, the stopped this. They banned all the trading and any ICOs in the country. Japan and South Korea have many trading sites, so their country contributed also.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Even Though, China and India has large portion of Bitcoin Users and Usage but lately we have seen ban news from both china and India government.

Both China and Indian government has banned bitcoins bu the reasons are different in my pinion. China wants to be in control and thus will not allow a decentralized payment system there which defeats its ideologies. On the other hand, Indian government is harsh n bitcoins because they are very much concerned about the people in their country. They do not want a lot of people to suffer financial losses in case bitcoin ends badly. Thy will have to support these people with compensation if they did not stop people from investing in crypto.
Activity: 420
Japan has greatest influence in bitcoin and China also but now days bitcoin less volume trading in China because of regulatory and banning cryptocurrency in china. Another asian country is India, there is also great support for bitcoin and crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: