Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Often the Japanese yen has accounted for up to 60 percent of the global bitcoin volume due to massive bitcoin trading activities between the nation’s currency. That would make Japan as a greatest influencer on bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
China, Japan, and India have a great deal of interest in bitcoin. The market is heavily influenced by these countries. Of course, every information has an impact on the market, but these countries have populations. So the information here spread very fast.But Singapore is the leading country in Asia in this area. Crypto startups or crypto experts, companies in this field come from singapore a lot.
Activity: 74
In your question, I think the answer is yes, since the value of the bitcoin increase or decrease depends very much on the number of investors and the number of bitcoin users. Therefore, bitcoin needs countries with large population to trade and use bitcoin, especially China.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
China is the great influencer in bitcoin did everyone remember when Chinese government ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency, bitcoin price surged to as low as  $3,978 that was September 11, 2017.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I agree with you. China and India are the Asian countries that has the most influence on Bitcoin and Crypto right now following them is South Korea. China and India both has a huge population which helped in this influence, many people in their country became interested in Bitcoin and its much easier for them to create something there because labor is pretty much cheap there.
Activity: 4
I think it's probably China, because it's the most populous country in the world, they have the world's largest BitMan Company, the Binnace Exchange, with billions of dollars a day.
Activity: 167
I think as a Filipino. I can also consider that Philippines is also country who have a great influence when we talked about cryptocurrencies. Because I can assure all of you that thousands of Filipinos are also joined to this community even if they are in other countries(ofw- overseas Filipino workers) they are also joining and investing in Blockchain technology.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think Korea, japan and also china have the geratest influence on bitcoin.

yes, that country gives the greatest influence on bitcoin but don't forget that the other country from Asia give a good influence too for bitcoin and I think not just the country from Asia that give this but the other country is also given the influence on bitcoin too. I am sure that actually, in the Europe country, bitcoin is spread and giving the influence too and more people will come to bitcoin.
Activity: 84
I think Korea, japan and also china have the geratest influence on bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Japan, the country of Satoshi.
Activity: 70
I think it is China, Japan and Korea. People there adopts on technology fast and sees the potential of a better economy thru bitcoin, they are more pro active, even in social media like youtube, mostly koreans and japaneses domindates the topic on bitcoin and they are good.
Activity: 70

Asian countries, perhaps China is the most influenced country to bitcoin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I'll agree with the others, I think Japan and China are the top asian countries who can influenece the market ~ particularly China who can easily shift the trend on the market through the news happening to them. One good example is the time when they banned ICOs in their country, btc's price drop so big (it's like a blood bath) making one of the most unforgettable moment I've experienced here in crypto world.

Anyway, here in the Philippines, our crypto community is now growing because many are now starting to engage with cryptocureency. I'm dreaming that one day we can also be able to reach the same level where those two countries are standing.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

On May 31, OKCoin has begun addressing a large number of China-backed Bitcoins due to the legal regulations of the People's Bank of China imposing on the electronic money market in their country and This has improved the Chinese trading market for a long time. As a result, many Bitcoin investors are continuing to invest and boost demand for Bitcoin in China. Bitcoin is currently trading at steady premiums in China compared to last year. In addition, the Chinese media found that Bitcoin is digital gold
Activity: 182
China;
Before their government ban on bitcoin and initial coin offerings, a lot of daily bitcoin trading came from china however, mining is still quite lucrative though there may be fears the government might soon ban it in the country.
South Korea;
Lots of reputable crypto exchanges like Upbit,Bithumb etc has seen massive bitcoin trading activities in recent times.
Japan;
So many bitcoin and crypto exchanges operate here with government issued licenses
Other countries like india,singapore,indonesia,thailand have also all contributed to the growth and popularity of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Formerly China, now Japan!
Before China banned BTC, China's impact on BTC was great!
Now that Japan has surpassed China to become the country with the first BTC transaction volume, many people in Japan know about BTC, and many businesses also support BTC's trading! The impact on BTC is great!
Activity: 9

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
The decline in bitcoin prices due to news from China happens quite often. This can be a constant source of unrest and frustration for people holding bitcoin in the long run. News from other countries also has an impact on bitcoin prices. One of the most notable examples is the destruction of Mt Gox ... It is used as one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in the world operating from Japan, there are many factors that play a role, but most importantly most of the trading volume and bitcoin power mining are concentrated in China. Bitcoin, as a technology, is designed to operate in a decentralized way. That means that no central authority can make decisions on behalf of all network users.
  i think in china is the greatest influent on bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
However, still, Chinese people are dealing with the cryptocurrency. Now, the most powerful Asian country in the crypto world in Japan: they all support crypto.
Activity: 91
China, Japan, and India because they are the advance country in asia although also Korea but I've read an article that Korea against the crypto currency or I don't if even bitcoin.

These three Countries influence also the neighbor countries like philippines etc.

First of all, it is Japan. If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, it explains why Japanese are in crypto so deep. The UAE is also the country where many guys use Bitcoins.
Other Asian countries like India, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia have all contributed to the growth and popularity of cryptocurrencies, with some formulating strict regulations to govern their respective ecosystems.
However, instead of placing an outright ban on bitcoin just like China has done, some of these countries are working to develop sensible regulations that would protect the interest of bitcoin investors in the region, due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
China, Japan, and India because they are the advance country in asia although also Korea but I've read an article that Korea against the crypto currency or I don't if even bitcoin.

These three Countries influence also the neighbor countries like philippines etc.

First of all, it is Japan. If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, it explains why Japanese are in crypto so deep. The UAE is also the country where many guys use Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: