Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 7. (Read 106841 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
With Cryptsy out of the picture i only use Poloniex and Bittrex.
Sometimes i check out c-cex to practicse some arbitrage.
But this is for less then 0.2 BTC. I don't trust c-cex with more btc.

No, c-cex can't be trusted.. Holy mother of lousy support.. worse than cryptsy.

it may be, but they were not hacked ever, their support is a bit meh, because they seems to have some problem with their platform, related to deposit and withdrawals
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

No, c-cex can't be trusted.. Holy mother of lousy support.. worse than cryptsy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i personally dont use exchange as some of them is turning out to be a scam nowadays meanwhile i store my bitcoins along with some altcoins in the safe place with my usb and have trade some of them with some trusted user here i have my bct coin on europex until now but i havent open my account there for quite 2 weeks now and just waited for some days to trade it when the price is higher than its current price
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Now too much scare about my money many exchanges run away in last few years with huge amount even most reliable exchange is also going to shut down due to many problems investors too much money gone away from their pockets
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i trust and use btc-e.com since its one of the oldest btc exchange aside from bitstamp and it does not require any identity verification
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I mainly use Kraken.com since I'm in the EU and it always worked flawlessly for me Smiley
Activity: 224
I use Bitstamp. Specially after the recent hack, I kind of trust them more. They dealt with it very well (though they probably shouldn't have had that many coins in a hot wallet).
Activity: 56
In these days i love to exchange money from bit-x and btc-e. Mostly using bit-x because of their 0% trading fees
Activity: 994
For the EU i advice to use kraken.com
For Asia i would go with BTC38
For the USA go with Bitstamp
For the rest of the world Coinbase

Wow that's a nifty list.
I got some friends in asia and will forward to BTC 38.
I do think that kraken (my favourite exchange) also offers it's service in Asia.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
How is Bitstamp doing these days? I haven't used their services in 6 months or so and I think I will have to soon.
Back then, I thought they were a pretty good Bitcoin exchange. How about now?

They are still doing fine with having some great % of total markets being traded there everyday...
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
How is Bitstamp doing these days? I haven't used their services in 6 months or so and I think I will have to soon.
Back then, I thought they were a pretty good Bitcoin exchange. How about now?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 30, 2015, 11:24:58 AM
i have tried coinbase, bitstamp, btc-e, mgtox(hacked,gone), and my local country exchange. all the rate quite exp and btc-e quite ok. however, to wire to btc-e is quite exp cuz of the charges.

Try out Localbitcoins, it's the best for any country, whether for cash or bank transactions...
BTC-e is also not much secure, coinbase is expensive but the best one IMHO...
Just curious, which country do you live in???
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 30, 2015, 06:48:58 AM
i have tried coinbase, bitstamp, btc-e, mgtox(hacked,gone), and my local country exchange. all the rate quite exp and btc-e quite ok. however, to wire to btc-e is quite exp cuz of the charges.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2015, 12:11:12 AM
some one can tell me if i can recive a wire tranfer founds from other person in the BTC E acont ?

Bitcoin transfer is very easy to one wallet to other. Its like networking system peer to peer method. Get the funding wallet address send your fund of bitcoin to the beneficiary account at any time.confirmations only takes little time.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
December 29, 2015, 06:42:49 PM
For the EU i advice to use kraken.com
For Asia i would go with BTC38
For the USA go with Bitstamp
For the rest of the world Coinbase
Activity: 43
December 28, 2015, 10:43:37 AM
some one can tell me if i can recive a wire tranfer founds from other person in the BTC E acont ?
Activity: 126
December 28, 2015, 07:23:37 AM
Bitstamp
best service in EU
Activity: 644
December 28, 2015, 07:22:50 AM
i used localbitcoins.com site as i am from india and this is the only site i have seen which is dealing with indian banks and currency, othre exchanges mostly dont support indians as in india still bitcoin is not in clear picture.

I am also using Localbitcoins only Its very smooth to identify the right traders and Trading we can easily do with the nice trader. Price from the traders also very good when compare with other trading site. Escrow to save inbetween trader and seller is good among other trading sites.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 28, 2015, 07:19:44 AM
Poloniex is the best exchange right now   Smiley

especially because in the past the owner, after the hacking attempt that went there, payed by his pocket the funds of the customers, so he is very well trustworthy

i like also bittrex and c-cex
Pages:
Jump to: