Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 9. (Read 106841 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 08, 2015, 02:51:31 AM
i used localbitcoins.com site as i am from india and this is the only site i have seen which is dealing with indian banks and currency, othre exchanges mostly dont support indians as in india still bitcoin is not in clear picture.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
December 07, 2015, 09:48:59 PM
There's one I have seen which have been trending a lot these days for altcoins, Yobit.
I have been using it and so far have gained some good altcoin rewards there, one should definitely try it out.
I have also seen yobit and thought to try them. But when i see the volume of transactions for altcoin it was so small and hard to find buyer of coins after i buy some altcoins. Don't you find difficulties like me?

I use Yobit for over a month for trading with altcoins. There is also free coins and nkw i have a lot of them but trading volume for many of them is 0, and price 1 sat. So im stuck with it probably. I earned there some smal amount on ACP, and XSY in beginning. For trading there u need to be really careful and to know when to buy and sell, prices are changing from day to day. I follow their chat, there is useful information from dev's and some other people that know things much better then I.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2015, 03:09:45 PM
There's one I have seen which have been trending a lot these days for altcoins, Yobit.
I have been using it and so far have gained some good altcoin rewards there, one should definitely try it out.
I have also seen yobit and thought to try them. But when i see the volume of transactions for altcoin it was so small and hard to find buyer of coins after i buy some altcoins. Don't you find difficulties like me?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
December 07, 2015, 10:43:14 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 26, 2015, 01:57:27 PM
I mainly use cryptopia exchange due to the fun chat that offers tipping for chatting. Also Bleutrade, as it is very agile (just right click and go to the different coin markets).

For BTC-EUR I use coinbase exchange for its ability to buy with fiat ASAP.

Good dude I use do in Kraken. They use to exchange the Bitcoin, namecoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and ripple and Its transaction fee also very less compare to others and In security customizable auto logout feature. Overall Its good to use
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2015, 02:01:45 AM
Last few weeks there were not fully functional but now it is fixed to withdraw the money from YoBit exchange, i use it and it is pretty simple to trade alt coins.

Yobit isn't bad nowadays for exchange bitcoin/altcoins especially it's known much more than before and it's building good trust till now
There is also coinbase for exchange fiat/bitcoin it's trusted exchange as well

I have trade many new alt coins that i never knew that they existed, but i saw in yobit, not everytime i made a profit there because of the pumps and dumps in new alt coins which probably most of them end at 1 satoshi, but yobit is a great exchange overall.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 24, 2015, 07:00:06 AM
Bitfinex and BTC38 are my favourite exchanges for Bitcoin.

When it comes to altcoins i use BTC38 too and Bittrex. Above parties have proven to me they are reliable and solid.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
November 24, 2015, 12:18:16 AM
I am using www.BTC-e.com  and www.BitStamp.net for bitcoin trading,  and po for altcoin trading. Because they exist for long time and prove themselves already.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
November 19, 2015, 11:27:43 AM
Hey guys,

We have developed a powerful blockchain trading platform (with algo trading strategies included) that currently supports btc-e, bitstamp and bitfinex (more markets are on the way). If you are interesting in finding out more check out our website or this video we just shot. By the way, you can download a free demo version (which has real market data) to try it out before you buy it!

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 18, 2015, 01:27:37 PM
i choose coinbase,i think its a good for now,and have a good reputation,coinbase also have join with any payment support,like piiko and etc. i choose coinbase because the truth and popularity,it also have quick transaction,i never have delay ransaction,coinbase is good for me.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2015, 08:00:51 PM
After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

ix. www.Bit-X.com

i choose coinbase,but kraken also good enough..
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2015, 05:24:18 PM
Do you guys know any good exchange or bitcoin trading platform which operates in GBP? It turn out that it is rather hard to find good exchange where I could trade without singing with my every personal information.

PS. I don't need euro or dollars based services, because it is easy to find exchange for these currencies.

Coinbase? Kraken?
legendary
Activity: 1288
November 17, 2015, 10:50:33 AM
Do you guys know any good exchange or bitcoin trading platform which operates in GBP? It turn out that it is rather hard to find good exchange where I could trade without singing with my every personal information.

PS. I don't need euro or dollars based services, because it is easy to find exchange for these currencies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 17, 2015, 10:30:27 AM
Good information,l try to use btc-e :-)
Activity: 742
November 16, 2015, 05:34:48 PM
Last few weeks there were not fully functional but now it is fixed to withdraw the money from YoBit exchange, i use it and it is pretty simple to trade alt coins.

Yobit isn't bad nowadays for exchange bitcoin/altcoins especially it's known much more than before and it's building good trust till now
There is also coinbase for exchange fiat/bitcoin it's trusted exchange as well
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2015, 05:20:18 PM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.
November 16, 2015, 05:18:46 PM
I use coinbase because that is the exchange I originally signed up with and I ended up sticking with it. Really no other reason.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
November 13, 2015, 10:32:58 AM
I am using xmlgold.eu for PP to BTC trades as it was recommended by a friend and the fee is reasonable compared to localbitcoins. Other than this exchange, I use this forum itself and another forum where I mainly trade for PP/PM/OKPay at 1:1 rates or charge 10% than the market rate. I also exchange for Bank Transfer but only with trusted users and I never keep over 0.5 BTC in any exchange website.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
November 13, 2015, 10:09:13 AM
I mainly use cryptopia exchange due to the fun chat that offers tipping for chatting. Also Bleutrade, as it is very agile (just right click and go to the different coin markets).

For BTC-EUR I use coinbase exchange for its ability to buy with fiat ASAP.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 13, 2015, 02:40:25 AM
Hello fellow bitcoin aficionados,

I was looking for good new trade ideas the other day and I found this site: http://www.whaleclub.co and their twitter account @whaleclubco; and it's really useful! Cheesy
They basically archive thousands of trade ideas and hundreds of bitcoin traders contribute on a daily basis.
There’s even daily polls to get a sense of what other traders are thinking.

Just wanted to share !
Pages:
Jump to: