Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 20. (Read 106974 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I use localbitcoins, btc-e, bitstamp, coinbase  Cheesy Grin And frankly speaking, I have not had any complaint in any of the four platforms. All seems to be working fine under their limitations. Only thing is that localbitcoins charges lot of fees I think.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin exchange i choice on bittrex, why?
Because i never have problem there. So i enjoy to exchange my btc.

Where you sell your bitcoin into usd ,,? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Bitcoin exchange i choice on bittrex, why?
Because i never have problem there. So i enjoy to exchange my btc.
Activity: 168
After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

I use BTC-e Because not need more verification to trade also i use www.vip.bitcoin.co.id to withdraw in IDR Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I usually wear vip.bitcoin.co.id
because the exchange sites in the country is very big, and very fast
Activity: 224
After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

BTC-e all the way. Easy, reliable. I have had zero complaints, and I have been using it for quite some time now.
And I think most of the people here seem to like btc-e for a reason.
It's simple, if you're thinking the one for you, I think you needn't look further Smiley

Let's be honest here. BTC-e has many complaints all over this forum. They pick and choose who they scam but besides that and those complaints I've never had any issues with them personally while trading at their exchange. I'm sure some others here have seen the threads and the accusations.

I never had any complaint with Btc-e. I think there system is pretty smooth and secured than others. They verify everything before a person can start making bitcoin transactions, which is actually good.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

BTC-e all the way. Easy, reliable. I have had zero complaints, and I have been using it for quite some time now.
It's simple, if you're thinking the one for you, I think you needn't look further Smiley

Let's be honest here. BTC-e has many complaints all over this forum. They pick and choose who they scam but besides that and those complaints I've never had any issues with them personally while trading at their exchange. I'm sure some others here have seen the threads and the accusations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Bitstamp. Fast and easy. I hate Btc-e. They always take forever to reflect the money credited in my account. At once, it took them 2 weeks to credit my account with the money I transferred from my bank.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Localbitcoins.com. Its easier and do not have much complexity. Although chances of being scammed are more there, but still faster and we can actually communicate with other users and eventually can grow as a bitcoin community.

I dont use local bitcoins because of all the scamming. I do agree with most of the others on this list just not cryptsy. Those guys make me nervous.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Localbitcoins.com. Its easier and do not have much complexity. Although chances of being scammed are more there, but still faster and we can actually communicate with other users and eventually can grow as a bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Bitstamp.
It seems to me it is the most trusted big exchange (comparing to the mysterious btc-e, the dead mtgox and the 0% fee Chinese exchanges).

yet they got hacked, it is not the best for sure, the best is kraken for now

plus the fact that they require your identity for every transaction even the smallest one, it's a no no for me
legendary
Activity: 867
I use poloniex exhcange to trade altcoin
and btc, because low fee and fast proses wd and deposit.
Activity: 406
Tried to start using some exchange but i just couldn't finish the mission successfully , it's just too much . I prefer trading on forums instead of trading and having to give my real informations to companies to sell them to advertisers or whatever.

You might want to give LocalBitcoins a try then. For face-to-face trades or cash deposits at a bank, ID isn't usually required. As for trades done via online banking, they usually only require a scanned copy of your photo ID.

I use localbitcoin, because it's the most immediate thing I could find. I dont need verify anything, and all I've had to do is deposit to the seller's bank account. I mean, yeah, I would like to get cheaper coins, but I cant verify anything, because I live with a friend, and no bills are to my name. Well, I've only tried on bitstamp, but it seems most exchanges that use the real BTC current price need address verification. So, I'm stuck buying bitcoin marked up by 12%.

That markup depends on where you live since sellers set their prices differently. Many of the top sellers around here (New Zealand) set their markup closer to 3-5% which I've found to be very reasonable.
Activity: 644
Bitstamp.
It seems to me it is the most trusted big exchange (comparing to the mysterious btc-e, the dead mtgox and the 0% fee Chinese exchanges).
Activity: 513
Merit: 511
I use localbitcoin, because it's the most immediate thing I could find. I dont need verify anything, and all I've had to do is deposit to the seller's bank account. I mean, yeah, I would like to get cheaper coins, but I cant verify anything, because I live with a friend, and no bills are to my name. Well, I've only tried on bitstamp, but it seems most exchanges that use the real BTC current price need address verification. So, I'm stuck buying bitcoin marked up by 12%.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Well alot of positive talk about btc-e, I have used use Coinbase in the past, i'll give them a try soon enough.

Coinbase is the worst exchange bitcoin site that i know
It takes many days to buy/sell bitcoin

True. But is it the only exchange with permit in the US.

https://www.circle.com/

I think, Circle is a fixed price shop. Not an exchange. In any case, does Circle allow to operate on their platform using Indian bank account ?
Activity: 353
Zichain
Tried to start using some exchange but i just couldn't finish the mission successfully , it's just too much . I prefer trading on forums instead of trading and having to give my real informations to companies to sell them to advertisers or whatever.
Activity: 490
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
i trust and use btc-e.com since its one of the oldest btc exchange aside from bitstamp and it does not require any identity verification.
Activity: 284
Coinbase has always worked nicely for me.
Pages:
Jump to: